Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The City Of Magic

"Nice hair....is that a spell?" Miles said awkwardly he wasn't that great with younger kids. "Well welcome to Have "The Greatest Place On Earth" for us magic users that is"
He looked up and laughed. " Well I wanted my milk to be blue. I messed up a bit."
"Well I have a paper route to get to, wanna tag along I can teleport two people at a time?" Miles was laughing a little at the joke Angelo made and shook his head.
(I gotta to bed lates dood)
After walking the streets for another while, Chris stopped in front of a hotel.
"Ah, finally. A temporary place to stay until I find a real flat or a house around here."
The man entered through the front doors and looked around for the reception desk. He found it was occupied with a medium-sized waiting line consisting of several different kinds of magical creatures, many of which he had never laid eyes upon before.
"Wow, this city really IS something else regarding the level of magic..." Chris said and then mumbled under his breath "...and weirdness..." He then spoke normally again: "And I thought I've seen my fair share. Boy was I wrong!"
Chris decided to join in the line, waiting for his turn on the reception.
Nicky (played by emilyn8522)

Nicky walked into the hotel. As soon as she saw the line, she began to grumble to herself. She joined the line anyways and began to count the money she had pic-pocketed and stole from atms. She had enough to buy a decent sized house, and just a bit left over to spend on a hotel room. She closed her backpack and waited for the line to move. She looked at the person in front of her. He was the only other human in the room besides her.
Chris felt the presence of another being behind him in line and turned around to assure himself that the creature behind him wouldn't eat him or anything.
To his pleasant surprise, what he saw seemed to be an ordinary young human girl who seemed to be looking him over as well.
'Might as well...' Chris thought before he started to speak: "Um, hi! Nice to see another human around here, right? Makes the line 1% less uncomfortable..." He stopped to think, then decided to go ahead: "I'm Chris, by the way."

'what should I say?' Nicky thought to herself. She was worried he'd recognize her from the newspaper, as the girl who escaped from the insane asylum and killed 12 people. Nicky shook the thought off since she felt the rippling emotion of awkwardness coming from him. 'Here goes nothing...'
"I'm Nicky, nice to meet you."
"Same here." Chris responded with a smile.
Nicky's appearance seemed slightly familiar, now that he thought about it. Was she in the news somewhere at some point in time? He tried to remember, but couldn't recall where he could have seen her before. Ah well, couldn't have been that important then, maybe he was even just imagining it.
"So, how long have you been here in Haven? And what brought you here?" Chris tried to open some small talk while the line slowly moved on.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

It wasn't long before the young god found his way into the hotel. Some you he entered and walked to the front desk. As he paged for a room, he pushed his hair from his shoulder. Then he turned away from the desk and walked into the lobby, wrapping his golden tail around his waist.

"Oh, I actually just got here today. I mostly came to get away from some people in my life."
Nicky wasn't lying completely, she came to get away from her past, her parents, and from the people chasing her.
"What about you?"
"I... actually came in sometime last night." Chris admitted.
"That's kind of a long story, but I'll shorten it down as much as I can. You see, I'm kind of a... magical... hero of sorts, I guess you could call it. But apparently, I became TOO 'magical' for the people around my home parts, and they kinda chased me out without a warning.
I've been on the run from them since the day before yesterday, and without that little endurance bonus from my, uh, 'hero' form I probably wouldn't have been able to outrun them until last night, especially since my normal form you see here isn't the fittest one..."
Chris looked toward the entrance for a moment.
"Wouldn't be surprised if they were still standing at the border of Haven, trying to get in."
He focused his attention back at Nicky.
"And don't even get me started on trying to balance my two identities now! I'm sooo tired..."
As the man realized how much he had been rambling, he apologized: "Oh, sorry, this must sound really confusing to you, I wouldn't even be surprised if you wouldn't understand what I'm talking about, I'll just stop here."

"No, no, it's fine. I understand. Being chased down by people just because you have powers, totally get it. It's the same with me, I bet their just gonna send some magic users into haven just to sniff me out and bring back to that hell hole."
Nicky shuddered, she'd never, never, go back to the insane asylum that her parents had thrown her into.
"Yeah, if they sent some magic users in here to hunt down some other magic users, we would be in pretty deep trouble... No matter how little sense it would make, I mean, why trust those magic users, but not these ones? That would be the least of Haven's problems if they went through with it." Chris thought through the scenario.
"...Wait, hell hole? Was your situation at home that bad?" He asked as he realized how Nicky was talking about her home. At least he thought she was talking about her home, oblivious to the fact that it was an insane asylum as she didn't mention it outright.

"Yeah, I don't want to talk about about it..."
Nicky knew if she started explaining the situation, he'd automatically recognize her.

Meanwhile Lupus had been silently listening from a newlarby table. He was leaning back in the chair and resting his boots on the table.

She noticed Lupus listening in on their conversation. She turned towards him.
"Have you been listening in on our conversation this whole time? No offense dude, but that's just creepy."

"It's a force of habbit."

He said in a deep voice, looking up at her with solid red glowing eyes.

His eyes reminded her of her own eyes after she killed someone. Last time she had killed someone she was in front of a mirror and she saw her eyes glowing red. She shook of the memory and continued on.
"What brings you to Haven?"

"My mother. She wishes me to travel to different realms to learn all I can."

He explained, putting his feet back on the floor. He pushed his long white hair after his shoulder again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The City Of Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus