Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The City Of Magic

nothing important (played by TheRealRedHood)

"Sir please step away from the suspect or I'll be forced to shoot." The man had aimed his destabilizer at Nicky keeping her in his sights,"She is being charged of Murders in the First Degree. Just because she acted nice doesn't mean she still didn't do the crime. Haven is a place with safety that can't allow killing freaks like her. We are going to put her on trial...we'all will see if she's guilty or not. She'll be safe I promise sir." He stepped closer sticking his hand out for agreement. "Here you have my word as sheriff of the Ministry of Justice."
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"It would be wise to listen to him."

Lupus said calmly, stepping up beside Chris and facing the authorities. He knew all to well the struggle Nicky faced, as his mother had the exact same problem. (Like legit though, she does.) He could feel the beadt within her, its ill intentions and bloodthirst. His glowing eyes only seemed to glow brighter as his clenched fists became covered in a dark light.

"What She did was not of her own accord. Though if you believe me or not, it would be best if you leave."
Nicky (played by emilyn8522)

The voices over took her and she backed away.
"NO NO NO! EVERYONE GET BACK!"
The windows shattered and Nicky felt her eyes turning black. The beast had took over, no matter how many times she tried to take back control of her body. The first thing it did was let out a terrifying laugh, then it took a broken piece of glass and darted for the officers. Since they were lined up so nicely all it had to do was run fast enough and slit their throats one by one. It then turned to Lupus, Miles, and Chris.
"NO!" I tried to scream. That's when it left and I took back control of my own body. My eyes turned back to their normal state and I collapsed on my knees. The blooded piece of glass was still in my hand. I flinched and threw it away.

As if he had compleatly missed the fact 'she' just killed a bunch of people, Lupus quickly went to Nicky's side. He place a hand in her shoulder and looked her in the eyes.

"You okay?"

She shook her head.
"No, I don't think I'll ever be okay..."
nothing important (played by TheRealRedHood)

"Shoo..." the sheriff half yelled before his throat seemed to Implode he fell blood gushing from his throat
Chris needed another while to recover from the shock of what he had just seen. He couldn't believe he and the rest of the group were THIS close to being sliced by 'Nicky'. Her eyes were truly otherworldly while she was out of control, Chris even doubted it was still the same girl.
After he recovered though, he remembered what he had thought and said just a few moments ago, and even after seeing that scene he was going to stick with it.
So he too went over to Nicky and said: "We'll see about that. I've just seen your dark side, but my opinion hasn't changed. I might be more afraid now than before, but I still believe that you're a good person at heart. So if you feel like you need help, my offer still stands."
Chris mustered to smile at Nicky.

"Yeah, i'd like to acept that offer."
She looked back down at her bloody hands.
"Any of you have a towel and a bottle of hand sanatizer?"
"Uhhh...I have some towels here.." He handed Nicky some paper towels seeming almost "unfazed" by what just occurred. "So....im wounded ..." He said pointing to a gash that was on his chest. "Shi..." he murmured as he flopped to the ground. He was put out of conscious by shock. The gash was maybe 2 or 3 centimeters deep and 3 inches wide he might've been slashed my Nicky or a stray piece of glass.
Jamie attempted to enter the building and saw the current situation. "The heck's going on in here?"

Lupus sighed and stood. He went to Miles' side, and with a simple touch the gash was healed, as it wasn't all that serious to begin with. He then commenced to undo the bindings of his long fancy overshirt.

"We won't be safe in the city. Especially when everyone starts to recognize you."

He spoke as if he had been in situations like this a million times. After undoing all the bindings, he took the overshirt off. Underneath he was wearing nothing but a black tank-top and his normal tan-colored pants. His body was lean, but muscular. He looked as if he had been in a lot of fights. He wrapped his golden tail around his waist as his overshirt vanished from his hand with a pop.

"I know a place where we can stay, yet still give us easy access to where ever we need to go."

Lupus wrote:
Lupus sighed and stood. He went to Miles' side, and with a simple touch the gash was healed, as it wasn't all that serious to begin with. He then commenced to undo the bindings of his long fancy overshirt.

"We won't be safe in the city. Especially when everyone starts to recognize you."

He spoke as if he had been in situations like this a million times. After undoing all the bindings, he took the overshirt off. Underneath he was wearing nothing but a black tank-top and his normal tan-colored pants. His body was lean, but muscular. He looked as if he had been in a lot of fights. He wrapped his golden tail around his waist as his overshirt vanished from his hand with a pop.

"I know a place where we can stay, yet still give us easy access to where ever we need to go."
"Sounds good, I guess." Chris gave in "I'm with you."
He might have had doubts about Lupus before, but by now it appeared to Chris like despite his weird appearance Lupus was a good guy, and a smart and experienced one at that.
"What!!" Miles screamed as he regained consciousness "where is we going?" He said a little weirdly because he was a little sleepy.

"The Underworld."

He said simply, finally reveiling where he was from.

"Realm of the Dead, Home to the death goddess Cynder Shadows, my mother."

He seemed proud of his parent, yet relunctant to return to her. He then held up a glowing hand once more.

"If everyone is okay with going, we will leave immediately."

"Yeah, lets hurry before they send more officers," Nicky said as she stood up wiping the blood off her hands with the towel.
"Uhhh...sure my parents don't give a $&@& about so come on let's go!!!!"
Chris was a bit surprised by the choice of place. He didn't expect to get dragged down into the underworld. Then again, looking around him, maybe vanishing from the face of the earth for a while wasn't such a bad idea. Besides, he already agreed that he trusted Lupus.
"...Sure thing, I'm fine with that."
'It can't get much more messed up anyway... Oh wait, I forgot who I am...'
"Y'know, maybe I should just ignore.. This." Jamie walked out of the building.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

Amber walked towards this city. Being 19 and running away from your family is hard, so she kept her hood down and pulled her mask up higher.
(I hope you don't mind it just seemed cool and I wanted to join)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The City Of Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus