Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Celest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She nods lightly."Y-Yes,why?" She held onto his arm and looks at him."What are you going to do?" She looked at him with concerned eyes.
Lukas Grimoire (played by LexiSama)

Lukas looked away a bit. "Just go wait there for me, I'm going to deal with some idiotic insects." He turned away and looked around, sniffing the air, trying to pinpoint the exact location of the men.

She slightly nods and starts to run to his apartment.Once there she unlocks the door and goes in,sitting on the chair that she sat on befor.She wondered why he wanted her to go.

Lukas watched her run off before turning to follow the scent of the men, he wasn't going to kill them, but they would definitely need to go to the hospital once he was done with them. "Alright, where are you bastards..?" He searched the area, the scent getting stronger, they were close enough he could already hear their hearts beating.

The men were all laughing in a parking lot.One of them were talking about how Celest was reacting.Another chuckled and said he enjoyed it.

Lukas calmly approached the men, his hands behind his back. "Hello there, insects." He chuckled darkly, a pair of blades slipping from within his sleeves, still hidden behind his back.

One of the men walked up closer."You must not know who we are.We the top dogs around here,pipsqueak." The other guys started laughing.

Lukas laughed a bit. "Is that so? All I see here is three lowlife insects that quite frankly need to be squished." He smirked and slowly started walking in a circle around the men. His plan was to edge them into a fight, then beat the crap out of them.

The leader seemed pissed."Seems like you is asking for a good ass fight." He took out a dagger.

Lukas grinned, showing his fangs. "What if I am, insect?" He brought his hands from behind his back, a blade in each. "I'm going to teach you a lesson for hurting a defenseless lady." He got into a fighting stance.

The other two members knew better then the leader and ran.The leader got into his fighting stance as well."Bring it Old man." He strikes at Lukas,and hits his chest.

Lukas caught the man by the wrist with his blade. "Old man? I'll have you know I'm only twenty-two." He slashed the man across the side with his other blade. He was bleeding, but such a wound wouldn't kill him, it would just make him more angry than he already was.

And that it did.Celest had fallen asleep worried by then.The leader growls and punched him in the jaw,then sliced his arm.

Lukas grinned, this was beginning to be rather amusing. "Haha! Try harder, insect." He jumped behind the man, taking his own blade and running it through the man's shoulder, pulling it out after a moment. "Its a pity that your friends bailed on you, it would have been more amusing with all three of you attacking." He laughed and took a few steps back.

The male pants and collapses to the ground.He try's to get back up but fails.He winced and tried to get away.

Lukas gave the man a swift kick before letting him escape. "Next time we meet I won't let you live, remember that." He smiled and waved, putting away his blades and turning to walk off.

The male just lays there in pain.Meanwhile,Celest had woke up,still seeing no sign of him.She was really worried.She took out her ruby and it started to glow.

Lukas started walking back towards his apartment, yawning a bit. "What a pain.." He mumbled and looked at his own wounds, smiling grimly. He didn't mind being injured, at least he was able to get revenge for them hurting Celest.

It was odd how her ruby reacted this time.It turned black and cracked."Well that can't be good..." She wondered why it did that.

Lukas walked up to the door of his apartment and knocked. "Hey, I'm back." He said as calmly as he could, even though he was still rather excited from the fight.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus