Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Celest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She nodded and grabbed his arm."In that case,please excuse me." She bit his arm injecting a venom.
Lukas Grimoire (played by LexiSama)

Lukas winced and looked at her confusedly. "What did you just do to me?" He asked in the same serious tone as from before. He hoped she wasn't trying to kill him or something along those lines.

She rubbed his arm and smiled."You can now see what I see.If we are from each other we can talk but threw our minds.Also you can see my visions.Plus more."

Lukas blinked and sighed in relief. "Alright, had me worried for a moment there." He laughed a bit, even though he was still quite nervous about it all.

She growled."Not a very trusting one I see." She started to walk.

Lukas frowned and looked at the ground. "Its not that I don't trust you, I'm just still in shock about everything thats happening.. I'm not sure how I should react anymore.." He sighed.

She chuckled lightly and slaps his back."well aren't you paranoid!"

Lukas smiled and laughed. "Maybe I am, but oh well, it can't be helped." He said defiantly, he couldn't do anything about feeling paranoid, after all there was a good possibility they were going to die if they didn't find the amethyst soon.

She had no looks of worry.She would except death with open arms.She smiles as blades appear to the side of her.Them having Jade stones on the hilt.They would help find the amethyst stones for sure.Everything in life is connected.

Lukas looked at the blades for a moment before looking around. "So where should we look first?" He asked casually, forcing himself to act as normal as possible in case anyone in the nearby houses was watching, he didn't want to cause a panic or anything like that.

"We shall check my mothers old home.Perhaps even her old jail cell.The woman was paranoid and insane,who knows where else she could hide it." She started walking rather quickly.

Lukas followed her in silence, his mind wandering to his own parents for a few brief moments. As far as he knew they were still amongst the living, unfortunately.

She stops and backs away and stands there.She seemed disturbed.

Lukas stopped and blinked. "Something wrong?" He asked nervously, not sure what was happening. He hoped it was nothing too difficult to deal with, as he couldn't take much more shocking events today.

"Something isn't right.I just don't know what." She grabbed his arm.

Lukas looked at her and then looked around. "Well what should we do then?" He scratched the back of his head, unable to think of anything useful at the moment.

Her curiosity got the best of her and she reached her hand out,only to find a human barrier like object.

Lukas stared a bit, confused and bewildered still by the things happening around him. "Huh..?" He looked at it and raised an eyebrow, wondering what would happen next.

"I'm a creature who can't touch this thing..." Looks down.

Lukas frowned and looked at it again. "I wonder if I can..?" He reached out hesitantly and tried to touch it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus