Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Celest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"You have already done some much for me.I couldn't let you do that." Her legs were still bruised and she had a cut from someone hitting her befor.
Lukas Grimoire (played by LexiSama)

Lukas noticed the injuries and frowned. "Well, you should at least treat those wounds, getting an infection would be bad." He said softly, genuinely concerned, but not quite certain why. He usually tried to avoid people, especially if it was a human, as they tended to freak out the moment they found out he was partially vampire.

She smiled and bowed to him,then giving him a hug."You are so very nice!" She had a joyful smile on her face.She was truly happy no matter what she came across.She had a dark secret that even she couldn't tell him.There were many reasons she had bruises on her legs.

Lukas smiled warmly, it had been quite some time since someone had said such things about him. "Well, come in. I'll get some disinfectant spray and some band-aids for you." He held the door open for her. It was rare for him to allow someone into his home, unless it was the landlord or a repairman of sorts.

"Thank you." She walked in slowly,holding her left arm.

Lukas let the door close and walked over to a cabinet and started rummaging through it, pulling out a first aid kit. "Have a seat." He motioned to the chair next to him and started going through the first aid kit, pulling out the disinfectant spray and the band-aids.

A she sits down and looks at him with her big blue innocent eyes.She sneezes slightly and yawns.She was still sick,but less then she was befor.

Lukas sprays a clean cloth with the disinfectant and wipes the bruises and cuts as gently as he could, then carefully places the band-aids on them. "There, that should keep out any bacteria and any other thing that could cause infection." He grinned and put the first aid kit away.

"Thank you." Her hand being placed to her mouth as she stands up and starts to walk to the door.

Lukas opened the door for her. "No problem. If you ever need help, you're welcome to come back. I may not be able to do much, but I'll try." He smiled warmly and bowed. "By the way, whats your name? I'm Lukas." He introduced himself calmly.

She smiles sweetly."I'm Celest." She walks out and starts to run.

Lukas grinned and watched her run off. "Take care of yourself, Celest!" He shouted to her. "Heh, when did I become such a softy..?" He asked himself quietly and closed the door. He walked to his bedroom and yawned, flopping down on his bed.

She ran to the park and sat on the bench,having no where else to go.She was just about to fall asleep when 3 men approached her and started to undress her.It was late and what could she do on a moonless night.She tries to cry for help but someone covered her mouth.

Lukas started feeling restless and anxious, so he got up and walked to the door, opening it and stepping outside for some fresh air. "Ah.." He took a deep breath and looked around, feeling a little uneasy. He didn't know what was happening, but whatever it was made him nervous.

The men had raped and beat her as she sat on the bench,her clothes torn.She had tears in her eyes and looked down.

Lukas decided to take a walk, thinking that would clear his head of the uneasy feeling. He started towards the park, staring at the sky as he walked. He sighed a bit and looked around, noticing Celest sitting on a bench a little ways away, and was startled by her torn clothes. "Celest! What happened?" He ran over to her.

Her hands trembled as she looked down and said nothing.At least they didn't find her ruby.Tears flooded her eyes as she slowly looks at him then hugs him.

Lukas frowned and hugged her back gently, he could smell the scent of the men on her. "I'm sorry.. I should have asked you to stay at my place, this wouldn't of happened if I had done that.." He said quietly, gritting his teeth, his fangs showing a bit.

"It's not your fault." She shivered lightly and looked up at him.Her innocent blue eyes,wripped from the title of being happy.

Lukas sighed and looked around, he could still smell the men, so they had to be close by. "Here." He handed her the key to his apartment. "You remember where my home is, right?" He looked at her with sorrowful eyes, he had every intention of inflicting a pain equal to Celest's on the men, maybe a even greater pain depending on how much they try to fight back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus