Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Celest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She opened the door and backed away."You smell like blood." She noticed his wounds and looked at him."What happened?"
Lukas Grimoire (played by LexiSama)

Lukas rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Well, I got into a fight with some worthless insects. But don't worry, I'll be fine in a little while, such wounds will heal quickly." He stepped past her and rummaged through the closet, pulling out the small cooler and walking into his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

She tilted her head and closed her eyes.She placed the cracked ruby in her other hand and it started to glow again.It levitated over her hand she was able to see exactly what happened.

She saw everything and her question was answered.The ruby dropped and turned black again as she opens her eyes."...you can't be human...." She slowly walked towards the door,just wanting an honest answer from him.

Lukas sat on his bed and took a deep breath, hearing her speak. "I'm not, at least not completely." He said simply, opening the cooler and taking out one of the small packs. "Open the door if you want to know more, but don't freak out, I won't hurt you." He tore the tab on the pack and sipped at its contents, watching the door and waiting.

She slowly opened it and walked in,crossing her arms.She tilts her head with serious eyes that could burn a hole threw your body.She started to notice the packets of blood and slightly backs up,but still was serious.

Lukas looked at her and then looked away, still drinking from the packet. He was slightly ashamed of himself for not telling her from the start, but there was no sense in worrying about that now.

"You're a vampire..." She slightly backed up more.Her Ruby completely shattering.She drops the shards and backs up against the wall in fear.

Lukas sighed and tossed the now empty packet in the trash can next to his bed, his wounds healing. "Half vampire, actually. You don't need to be so scared, I won't hurt you." He looked at her, frowning a bit

She looked at him with fear in her eyes.She then started to think and she slowly approached him."You still helped me several times...."She hugs him."And thank you for that."

Lukas flinched at being hugged. "No problem.. I just couldn't stand to see you like that." He said quietly, closing his eyes. "It upset the part of me thats human, and I just couldn't stand by and do nothing.." He gently patted her head, smiling softly.

"Well I also have a secret.Tho I am human,I possess a power that can kill everyone and...I can see the past and future." She looks at him and then down."I hate those superhuman powers.I can also talk to the dead but it takes away a bit of my life." She hugs him tighter.

Lukas blinked for a moment. "Wow.." He hugged her, gently rubbing her back. "I wish there was something I could do to help you with that, but I don't know how I could." He sighed, it wasn't that shocking to find out Celest had special powers.

She smiled and looks down."Sadly we soon will all die...my power got unstable and my mothers ruby broke." She stood up and walks towards the door."I have nothing more left to do by await my death." She smiles at him as she leaves his room and sits back on the chair.

Lukas frowned and followed her. "What do you mean by we're going to die?" He asked nervously, he had no intentions of dying anytime soon, so whatever was going to happen he didn't want to get caught up in it.

"I am the only one keeping the earth together.My powers were very much unstable....so...when my ruby broke,it broke the chances of anyone on earth living." She looks down.

Lukas sat down and took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "Is there any way of stabilizing your power?" He asked in a serious tone, unable to accept the thought of everyone dying.

"Only if I get my mothers Amethist stone..." She looks down."But I have no clue where it is."

Lukas sighed. "Great.. Just great.." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his head and looking out the window. This was beginning to irritate him, but it wasn't like he could do anything about it, he was pretty much useless in these kind of situations.

She looks down as her clothes change to black skinny jeans and a shirt that exposed her stomach.She sigh."I'll find it...." She walks out of his home and looks around.It would have been easier to find if she had her ruby.

Lukas stood and stepped outside, watching her for a moment. "I'll help, I guess. Better than sitting around waiting to die." He walked over to her, looking around a bit. He was starting to not mind the idea of dying, even though there was still quite a bit of things he wanted to do.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus