Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Celest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He could pass threw as she sighs and looks down."Ohhhh....now what?Only you can get by."
Lukas Grimoire (played by LexiSama)

Lukas stepped back for a moment. "I don't know.. What should I do?" He looked at her and then back at the barrier.

"Defeat the source." She kisses him and smiles.

Lukas stood there in shock for a moment. "W-why did you kiss me?" He stuttered a bit, his face reddening slightly. He was really surprised she had done that, as he wasn't used to such things, and they have only known each other for a short time.

"Just in case you die." She smiles and pushes him in the barrier.

Lukas stumbled a bit, still in shock. "Oh joyful.." He muttered and looked around, it wasn't very reassuring that she kissed him just because he might die, in fact it made him more nervous and afraid than he already was.

She sighs and hugs him."You're strong and I know you can do this! You're man! NOT A NOODLE!" She giggles and kisses him again. "That was because I like you."

Lukas scratched his head and grinned. "Well, guess I'd better get to it then." He laughed and walked off into the barrier, his confidence restored. He would probably kick himself later for being such a softy, if he managed to survive.

The source was a little girl who looked innocent."YOU GOTTA KILL HER!"

Lukas looked at the little girl, frowning at the thought of killing her. "Well.. It has to be done.. Sorry, kid." He drew his blades, ready to kill her as quickly and painlessly as possible.

The little girl turned into a demonic creature meant to be a guardian againts people like Celest.The girl ran up and scratched his face,everyone who was around seemed almost frozen in time.

Lukas winced and jumped back, glaring a bit. "Good grief.." He dashed at her, slashing with his blades. It was annoying and stressful, and he wanted to quit, but he didn't want to be killed by some demonic child.

The girl had been weakened enough for Celest to get through.Soon as she did,the child turned back to a little girl who begged for forgiveness.Celest's eyes were cold as she took a blade from her side and killed her.

Lukas watched as he put away his own blades. "So, what now?" He used a piece of his shirt to wipe his face.

She kissed him and hugged him.She then looked down and started walking.Her brown hair blowing in the wind.

Lukas grinned and followed her, glancing around. "Hm.. Something wrong?" He asked after a moment.

"Everyone is starting to die...I scence it." She rubbed her left arm.
Kayomi (played by Brenflakes)

Kayomi:*Walked down the sidewalk,humming* "Hmhmhmhm~" *She then twirled around,her hair circling with her.she now began to sing* "Tokashi To-ka-shi"

She tilted her head.
Kayomi (played by Brenflakes)

Kayomi:*continued to sing* "Ta-ka-shi Ta-ka-shi"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A cold feeling~ (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus