Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Brandy (played by Journey)

Mr. Wood hears a click, a door, and a voice that isn't a guard's, but rather a patient.

"What's going on out there?!" He shouts.

Mr. Wood heads towards the source of the noise.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett was staring at the door, until z had taken her hand. She turned to look at him, unable to help but smile as he kissed her forehead. She held his hand tightly, while keeping her grip on the handle.

"I'm ready peach fuzz."

She says before counting down. 3..2..1. and she opened the door, almost instantly blinded by the sunlight. She had to cover her eyes it was so bright, and blinked as she slowly regained her vision. and when it did her mouth practically dropped as she stepped outside with him. The trees, the surface light, the fresh open air. She had the biggest smile ever on her face as she looked at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss.
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Z smiled as Scarlett suddenly pushed him in for a kiss. Once they broke from the kiss, Z chuckled.
"We get out of the asylum, entering the real world, and the first thing you do is kiss me?" He smirks.
"Wow. You must really like me."

(Finally we are all together :D)

Mr. Wood hears the voices fade away and it's silent again. He arrives at the source of the voices, and the door
Is wide open.

(lol well now the question is do you help them or do you take them back inside?? Lol I wanna see what you choose so I'm gonna pretend she didn't see you xD)

Scarlett laughs as he breaks the kiss, and she looks around. She doesn't remove her hands from around his neck though as she smiled up at him.

"Well I wouldn't even be out if it weren't for you. Consider it my thank you. A token of my appreciation. A token of my love."

She says letting go and twirling around before flopping onto the grass, laughing and looking up to see the clouds.

He chuckles, and joins her on the grass, laying down next to her.
"So.. This is it." He says, looking at the clouds.
"What do you suggest we do first?" He asks her, now staring into her eyes.

Mr. Wood steps outside, and sees 2 people.
One with long, white hair and fiery red eyes is laying down on the grass.

The second person is a male, laying down too, with messy white hair and blood red eyes. He is speaking to the girl with a tinge of caring in his voice.

They both have mental patient uniforms on.

Scarletts view of the clouds is blocked by z, who must have climbed over her since she hadn't moved off the ground. She chuckles and wraps her arms around his neck.

"I can think of a few things....But we need to get somewhere safe first. We're still in danger here. Can you take us to where you've been staying for the last month??"

She says before noticing someone come out of the door of the cellar. She looks over to see a doctor, and instantly sits up, only to hit heads with z. She rubs her head before crawling out from under him and standing up, pulling z up and getting in front of him as if to protect him.

"Get ready to run..."

She says whispering to z and glaring at the doctor.

Mr. Wood realizes what is going on, as the girl glares at him with fury.

Oh, those 2 retards are trying to escape. He thinks.

"What do you think you two are DOING?!" Mr. Wood demands, heading for them.

Z's head snaps back, and he pushes the girl behind him protectively.
He whispers something into her ear, before pushing her into the woods, not letting her get a say in it.
He calmly walks over to the man, his hands up as if he were trying to calm him down.
"Okay, okay. I can explain everything. Just let me talk, will ya?" He said.

He thinks of what to say, and remembers what he just said to Scarlett.
"Get out of here. Run. Don't ever look back. I'll find you, don't worry, but you have to get out of here now while I distract him."

He was going to stay here and have a nice chat with this man. At least for as long as he could before he would probably die.

Scarlett just glanced at z as he whispered in her ear and pushed her towards the woods. How could he expect her to run away?! She loved him. She loved him and she was able to admit it. She wasn't going to leave him. But she wouldn't go back over there either. Instead she his behind one of the trees, listening to their conversation.

Though sometimes people just get lucky. She looks around and finds a rock. A relatively large rock at that. She picks it up and smirks, before running up next to you and throwing it at the doctor's face to stun him. Without hesitation she grabbed z's hand and ran, disappearing into the woods.

"You didn't honestly think I was going to leave without you did you?! Your mine, and we've finally gotten out. It's like you said. Well be with each other forever. You promised. And I'm not letting you break it."

She says getting deep enough into the woods to take a pause.

"We can I'm up one of these trees and hide, don't have think??"

Z chuckled as the girl came from a tree with a big rock, hitting the man with it, leaving him unconscious. Once in the woods, she suggested they climb on a tree and hide there. He nodded, and crouched down, ready to lift her up.

Scarlett smiles and steps into his hands, grabbing onto a tree branch as he pushes her up onto it. Once she gets a good grip she manages to pull herself up, and situated herself before bending over and holding her hands out to him.

"C'mon."

She says before taking his hands and pulling him up. She makes room on the branch for him.

"There. Now isnt this better than talking to some psychiatrist??"

"I suppose. I think him and I could've been good friends, however. I could've talked my problems out with him. Or is that a therapist?" He asked, scratching the back of his head and chuckling.

"that's a therapist hot shot. But I bet I can make you not regret me saving you."

She says pushing him on his back and climbing on top of him before kissing him deeply, running her hands through his hair.

(Z and Scarlett sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G....)

(lol did you get my message??)

Scarlett wrote:
(lol did you get my message??)
(yep :))

(Pfft, I love how the person playing Brandy is just spectating. Also, sorry, I was taking a shower. >~<)

Z smiled and grabbed a hold of her waist, before breaking the kiss.
"Way better than a psychiatrist." He said, chuckling.
"Why are you so tempting?" He asks her.
"Like, I literally cannot resist you. Do you understand that?" He said, smirking.

(lol it's fine!! Lol Brandy you can hop back in whenever!! :D)

Scarlett gives a fake pout as he breaks the kiss, but smirks when he wraps his hands around her waist. She kisses his forehead and smiles.

"It's just in my nature I guess. Once we get somewhere safe, we can do whatever we want...Speaking of, do you know of any place we can go? We can't live in a tree forever."

She says laughing at the last part

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus