Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett just glares at z, realizing what he's just done. But she smirks, knowing that since he didn't want to tell the sorry he wouldn't be able to correct her.

"Fine daaaaaarliiiing!!"

She says before turning to the children.

"You see children, Scarlett had to save z. He had tried many times to escape on his own, but he failed every time. Finally, when we met, he told me his plan to dress up like a chicken and sneak past the guards. Dumb idea, right? So instead, I came up with a plan to sneak out of the tornado shelter, and I led us both out of the asylum to safety."

She says turning to z and giving a mischevious grin. Raven just smiles and laughs.

"Wow really?! What kind of a plan is dressing up like a chicken?!"
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Z scowls at the girl.
"Actually. Let me tell you the REAL story. You see, Scarlett here was a damsel in distress, until I showed up, saving her sorry ass from some wanabee doctor who can't do shit right." He said, not caring that he was cursing in front of children.
"And so, we were about to make our way out, until Scarlett here made a dumb ass decision to play the hero role and stay behind, leaving me to trail along in a deserted cottage by myself. I then went back for her, until realizing, WHOOPS! SHE'S INSANE!" He said.
"Then, after subduing her with my charmingness, the two of us made our way out of the crazy asylum, not before finding Oak Tree, who tried to send us back in the asylum, until Scarlett comes at him with a GODDAMN ROCK THE SIZE OF MERCURY, and we then left, reverting back to the cottage I found earlier, and made our way here to get some help. Happy, now?"

Scarlett places her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter, but eventually she bust out laughing, toppling over out of her seat and onto the floor. After a moment she sits up, trying to catch her breath and wipes a tear from her eye.

"There. Now was that so hard?"

"which story is true??"

"As much as I'd like to take credit, z is correct. That's what really happened."

She says looking at iyu smiling.

"Does that answer your questions."
Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Iyu smiles happily, nodding at the girl's question.
"You guys are so cool!!" He says, shaking Raven.
"Right, Rave?!" He says, laughing and continuing to rock the girl back and forth.

Raven nods as it shakes her, until eventually Raven has to grab his hands and force him to stop.

"yes! They are!!"

Scarlett smiles and looks at iyu.

"Well, we were wondering if you'd like to come with us. We understand if you'd rather stay, but we would love for you to come with us. You should know that we'd be on the run though and life might not be easy."

Iyu gasped, inhaling the loudest and longest gasp of all time, before almost choking on his gasp. He nodded very quickly, and looked over at Raven.
"Raven, are you coming too?!" He asked, barley containing his excitement.

Scarlett smiles at the boy, looking at Raven as iyu invites Raven to live with them. Scarlett would have said yes, but wanted to take z's feelings into consideration. She looks at z and nods.

"It's fine by me. What do you think love??"

He shrugs.
"As long as I'm not stuck with you this whole time. It'll be better to have more people around, even if they are kids." He said, smirking.

Scarlett pouts and punches z in the arm hard, before smiling at Raven.

"Your welcome to come if you'd like."

"r-really?!?!"

Raven exclaims unable to contain the excitement on her face.

Z gives the girl a small smile, followed by a nod.
"Without Iyu around here, it'd be kinda boring, huh?" He said, raising that point to consideration.

Raven practically jumps up and hugs x and Scarlett, before pulling it into the hug.

"so when are we leaving?!"

"If you two want to gather your things, we can go back to the cottage right now."

She says as Raven runs off to pack

Iyu nods, running off to pack himself, and looks in his room for his suitcase. He grabs it from his closet, packing his bag with a small amount of clothes, and numerous amounts of food. Chips, crackers, sweets, etc. It's all piled in his suitcase! He then climbs on his bed, grabbing his cat while petting its head. He runs back to the previous room where Iyu had kept all of them, and walks inside with his small suitcase in one hand, cat in the other.
"I'm ready!" He says, grinning.

Raven runs back in at the same time, with nothing but a long stick with the gem at the top. Scarlett raises an eyebrow, but smiles and walks out with all of them, trailing behind to whisper to z.

"What's with the cat??"

Z walks out of the building, not before being nudged by Scarlett, asking him about Iyu's cat.
He shakes his head, looking over at the feline.
"That's Button. I don't know much about it, but apparently it found Iyu when he was starving, and helped him survive by supplying him with food. He then kept the cat, and later the two became best friends." He said.

"goootcha!"

Scarlett says as they continue walking. After an hour or so, she notices that Raven trailed behind the rest of them, so she turns around and calls out to her.

"Raven love, everything ok??"

Ravens head snaps up as she quickly nods.

"Y-yes!!"

Z smiles at the two, before noticing Iyu is happily skipping ahead of all of them.
"Hey bud, don't stay too far up ahead, you might die or fall in a hole." He said, smirking.
"Okaaayy daaaaddd." He says, slowing down.
Z's eyes narrow at the boy.
"I ain't yo pop! I killed him, remember?!" He said.
"Whaaattt?!? You actin' wack!" Iyu yelled back at him.
The two of them continued bickering for about five more minutes until the girl's got annoyed.

As annoying as Scarlett thought their bickering was, she couldn't help but be happy by their relationship and how they still loved each other. She silently chuckled to herself until it turned into full-blown laughter.

"I-im sorry.....y-your guys are just t-to funny!!!"

Iyu grinned, while Z frowned.
"He's jut annoying." Z said, while Iyu responded with a gasp.
"I ain't annoying! You annoying!" He says.
Z gives the boy a noogie on his head, before pushing him over to Scarlett.
"You deal with him. He's your problem now. Raven, come up here. I'd like a behaved child for once." He says.
Iyu tumbles to Scarlett, being caught by her.
"Hello, Miss!" He says.
"Looks like I'm stuck with you now!" He adds, smiling.

Ravens eyes widen as she runs up next to z, and Scarlett catches iyu as he tumbles into her. She smiles down at him and nods.

"I guess so! Hey, since I'm dating your brother, it's normal for us to get to know one another! So ask me anything you like ok?"

Iyu nods eagerly at the girl, and begins to ask her questions.
"You came from the asylum too, right? Well, if you did, how did you and Z first meet?" He asked her curiously.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus