Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

"oh, that's an easy one! We we're cell mates! His cell was right across from mine!"

She says smiling and proceeds to ask him a question.

"How'd you meet Raven?"
Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"Ooh, that's easy!" He says, mimicking her.
"We were both brought to the Orphanage, and I just started talking to her, cause y'know, I love socializing!"

"How did you fall in love with Z?" He asks her.

"well, to be totally honest I've always had a bit of a crush on him. It wasn't until he kept his promise and came back for me to save me that I really fell in love with him."

"What's your cat's name."

"My cat? Oh, his name is Button! I gave him that name because when I first encountered him, he had a button on his nose!"

"Why Z? He's kinda a poop." He said, giggling.

"have you seen the people inside the asylum?! Compared to them, your brother is a step up! At least he's not pissing in his shorts and yelling at all hours of the night!!"

"So what do you think about me and your brother?"

Iyu giggled at her response.
"What do I think about you two?? Hmm.. I dunno. It's nice to see Z found someone other than himself, I suppose."

"What's your favorite color?" He said, going back to the simpler questions.

"hmmmm....that's a really hard question to answer. Id have to say blue. Because it reminds me of the color of freedom."

She says smiling down at him.

"Favorite food."

Iyu smiled back at her, and answered the question about his favorite food in less than a fraction of a second.
"CAKE!!" He said, grinning.

"Ooh, favorite animal??"

"I don't know. I was practically raised inside the asylum, so I'm not accustomed to the types of animals. But if I had to pick one, it would probably be a bird."

"Favorite game?"

"Game? Probably Kingdom Hearts. I love the the story!" He said.

"Favorite Number?" He asked.

Scarlett raises an eyebrow in confusion. She hadn't heard of kingdom hearts before, what being locked inside an asylum all her life. she thinks for a moment before answering.

"5."

"Favorite letter??"

"u-um...how much farther until we reach the house??'

Raven asks z timidly.
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Z looks over at her.
"About another thirty minutes or so. Why, are you getting tired? I could carry you if you'd like." He said.

"Why, Z of course!" He said, giggling.

"Umm.. Favorite.. Setting? Like, a favorite place to just relax."

Raven just nods and climbs onto z's back, resting her head on his shoulder before closing her eyes while they walked.

"u-um....does this make me part of your family..."

She says expecting the worst possible answer but praying for the best.

Scarlett thinks for a moment before looking at iyu seriously. She stops and bends down so she's looking at him.

"Honey, I grew up in the asylum. I've been locked up there for so long, I don't have a favorite place. My favorite place was my imagination. But realistically, there's nothing. But I hope you can help me change that. What do you say? Are you up for the challenge?"
(Hey!!!!!! I'm here who do y'all want me to be!?!)

(who do you want to be?)
(Mmh can I be raven???)

(seeing as Raven is my character, I have to say no....you can come up with your own though)
(Hehehe okay little girl named heather Avalon charged for murdering someone she's 14)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus