Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

(Hello????)
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

(Heyo.)

Z looked up the tree, using his hand on his forehead as a shield against the light.
He saw the kids up there, but only barely.
He nodded and grabbed Scarlett's waist without warning, lifting her to a climbing platform.
He then climbed on the tree himself, not far behind her.
Once they made it to where the kids were, he smiled at them.
"Nice hiding spot." He added.
Heather) thanks!!!

Z nodded at her, before looking at the view from the tree.
"Wow." He said, staring at the sunset that was now approaching.
"I gotta say, this is a pretty good view." He added.
Heather) *stays by the wall* bad idea to be up here for me

Z looked over at her, realizing what had happened.
"Heather.. You don't happen to have a fear of heights.. Do you?" He asked her hesitantly.
Heather) y yes!!

Z sighs, knowing this would've happened.
"Here, you can sit next to me of you'd like." He said, patting the spot next to him.
Heather) by the edge!!!! *she squeaks* hell no!!!!

Z chuckles.
"I won't let you fall, don't worry. Plus, we're gonna be here for a while, so you might as well be accustomed with the height." He says.
Heather) o okay *crawls over next to him*
Raven (played anonymously)

Scarlett yelps momentarily as he grabs her waist and hoists her up onto a tree branch. she grabs it and climbs her way up to the children, sitting next to see and admiring the sunset.

"It's beautiful isn't it??"

She says before grabbing z's shirt collar and pulling him in for a kiss. After a moment, she breaks it and smiles.

"It makes me love you even more, if that's even possible."
Heather) *blushes at what she saw* I I I I y you j just
Raven (played anonymously)

Scarlett looks at Heather and raises an eyebrow at her, confused as to why she was so shocked.

"Hmm?? Yeah, why? Him and I are partners, boyfriend and girlfriend. That's what parents do, yes?"

She says lacing her arm in z's and looking out at the sunset.
Heather) *she looks out over the edge wings coming out of her back and she jumps of the edge and fly's off laughing* weee
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett looks at Heather and sighs, annoyed by the child's sudden urge to fly. She grabs her before she can fly and yanks her back onto the tree branch.

"1. For someone with a fear of heights, you have no problem flying. 2. Be quiet!!! We're in hiding! We can't let the guards catch us! So sit down and control yourself please!!!"
Heather) ow.....
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Val looked at Zed and Scarlett and shook her head. She leaned on the wall and closed her eyes. "More problems." She said as she listened to them argue. "If you're trying to hide, keep your mouth shut and you won't have them find you." She said as she opened her eyes and looked at them.

Z nods, agreeing with Scarlett.
"Though flying may seem tempting to you right now, we have to stay low." He says.
"Just long enough to make sure the coast is clear, okay?" He tells Heather.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett lays her head down on his shoulder, closing her eyes and taking in the fresh air. The day has been rather tiresome, and she just wanted to go back to the cabin. Though with the guards there, that wasn't an option anymore.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus