Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

Far from any civilization and deep within the dangerous parts of the forest lies a cave. Anyone who comes near it will feel the dark energy pulse from something deep within the cave. If anyone that can ignore the dark energy or find it interesting will find strange markings on the walls of the cave,providing the only light of the dark tunnel. Soon you will come to a large room with torches lit on every side of the wall,revealing a huge symbol with a small black orb commonly used for sealing someone or something in a nightmare realm in the middle of the room. On the wall opposite of the tunnel you have entered,there hangs a woman with black hair,her wrists chained with black chains with red cracks on them. She seems like she's breathing but not conscious. This woman had been sealed away in this cave for centuries and people had forgotten about her existence for they thought of her nothing but stories and myths. She was Charna,the wolf of Darkness,what people called the "Ender of Wars" for her power could surpass any being.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

(put spaces after comas and periods)

Nomti had gone there simply on a dare and he was now regretting it as he moved further into the cave.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

(Sorry.I wasn't paying attention.)
The symbols seemed to glow brighter as Nomti passed.It was like they were warning him to leave this place before he discovered the creature that was held within the cave.

He had come this far already and he wasn't about to back down now. The jackal gulped and scanned his flashlight across the floor as he walked, his ears twitching wildly.

As Nomti came closer to the large room where Charna was sealed, the dark energy became stronger.The fire in the torches that were around the large room burned brighter, reacting to the presence of the living.

The jackal whimpered and if he had the muscles required to do it, his ears would be flat against his head. He cautiously worked his way further down the hall way.

Soon, Nomti would arrive to the large room. The fire turned into a electric color, bathing the room in a blue glow. The only torches were the two that stood on either side of the strange symbol in the middle of the floor. The black ord that was in the center of the large symbol glowed blood red. The light from the torches caused Charna to become visable.

The jackal cried out in surprise as he saw Charna and took a few tentative steps back.

The orb glowed a slightly brighter red, which cause the red cracks that were on the chains which bound Charna's wrists to glow as well. Charna winced but other than that, she did not move.

He had no idea who this person chained to the wall was and took a few steps towards her again, "H-hello? Are you alright?"

Charna couldn't respond, but the words caused the orb to glow brighter and light red energy to shoot out of the orb. None of it hit Nomti but it made the entire room to tremble slightly.

Nomti wobbled but held his balance and cautiously moved towards her, "Hello?" he said again.

The orb soon stopped glowing and shattered, not able to fight Charna's will any longer. The chains around her wrists shattered as well, fortunately Charna had woken up so she caught herself. She was still weak and her breathing was labored. She looked like she was in pain.

Nomti rushed to her aid and helped her to her feet, "Are you alright?!" he asked worriedly.

Charna opened her eyes, which were blood red and the pupils were slitted. "I think so." Her voice was rough from the years she hadn't used her voice. She looked around and rubbed her wrists were the chains had held her.

"What happened to you?" he asked, unable to see her eyes.

"I don't remember. I think I was sealed inside of here years ago." She blinked a few times, trying to figure out what had happened to her.

"Wha-?1 Why?" he took a water bottle out of his back pack and handed it to her.

"I don't need it and I don't know why. I was helping fight a war and I guess they didn't trust me or something. I don't even remember coming here at all." Charna walked over where the orb once was and knelt so she could touch the small shards.

"A war? Here? There hasn't been one here in over a century... That means..." he started putting two and two together in his mind before it clicked and he dropped the water bottle, its contents spilling over the floor and he started backing away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus