Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Charna (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Charna shook her head. "I think whoever sealed me away purposely erased my memory for some reason."
Nomti (played by EonRising)

"Is there any way to get it back?"

"Not unless I have a hint to the past or the person who sealed me away gave me back my memory."

"What about your immortal friends?"

"If I have been sealed away for a long time,I don't know where any of them are."

"Where do you think they would be?"

"The demon wolf pack I used to travel with should be in the Black Mountains and Marenth should be somewhere in the Basilisk Caves but I'm not sure about the others."

The Black Mountains and the Basilisk caves? What are those? The only mountains around here are the Appalachians and there are only mineshafts up there."

"They may have changed the names then or they're too far away from this place for you to have heard of them."

"I don't know," Nomti shrugged and looked around, "Where are you going to stay?"

"Out here. I'm not very good when it comes to being around humans."

"And humanoids?" he guessed, "Well... I wot be able to help you further than. I need to go home," he shrugged.

"I'm fine around humanoids since I can turn into one. I just have bad experiences with humans."

"Well, anthros and humans have lived in peace since the 1800's," Nomti shrugged.

"The human I met put me in a cage and beat me since I didn't turn into any of my wolf forms." Pain passed through her eyes so she closed them.

"Well, I'm very sorry to hear that, but I should probably be getting back to my friends..." he said quietly.

Charna looked at Nomti. "I didn't mean to take any of your time." Charna looked at the sky. "I think I should go look around to figure out where I am from what I remember."

"You're welcome to come with me if you'd like, but I really must be going."

"I'll think I'll stay out here." Charna said before she closed her eyes. Black energy swirled around her and when it dispersed, a black wolf that was slightly taller than Nomti stood where Charna just was. Charna's canines were slightly longer than a regular wolf's and she had long silky fur.

He took a few startled steps back; she was a massive wolf! He was just about 6'4" with his ears, which made her absolutely massive, horrifying really. He gulped and would have turned to run away but knowing who it was, reached a cautious and shaky hand out to pet her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus