Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Charna (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Charna rubbed the back f her head as she sighed. She couldn't remember anything except the people who sealed her away,the war she fought in and her other wolf forms. "This is starting to get on my nerves." She said to herself.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

"Trying to remember things? Well, what was the name of the war you fought in?"

"They didn't have a name for it when I was fighting in it.All I know it was the biggest war that ended a little before I was sealed away and it was said that it was going to be the war to end all wars."

"Well, I haven't heard of any war like that. The war to end all wars was WWII and that ended only 70 years ago."

Charna shook her head. "Something tells me this war was more than a few centuries ago." She looked at Nomti. "It was still when different races of creatures other than humans were still not finding peace between each other."

"Right... Well, we anthro's count in the ranks of humans when it comes to war, so I'm not quite sure what war you're talking about."

"I'll find out if I see any of my immortal friends if they haven't been assassinated yet."

"What? If they're immortal, can't they not die?"

"There's a certain weak point on them that they usually keep armored because if you manage to hit it with a weapon, they'll disintegrate." Charna sighed.

"Oh... So like Achilles heel?"

"Yeah. Somehow I don't have one even though I'm what some people call a demon wolf."Charna scratched her back.

"Okay... I don't understand what those two things have in common, but okay..."

"Demon wolves are immortal and are supposed to be like most human immortals except we have one human form and different wolf forms."

"I'm still confused about how that relates to an achilles heel, but how about a new topic.... What do you remember?"

"I remember my childhood,I remember how to change into different forms and how to use my powers. The last thing I remember is going into my final demon form but then everything else is blank."

"Well, fir the sake of my own sanity, what was your childhood like?"

"My parents separated me and my sisters and we didn't see each other until we were fully grown. When all of us were together, our power grew which unlocked our other forms." Pain passed through Charna's eyes. "Our parents kept the pup that would never have the curse but gave up me and Niran 'cause I was born with the curse and Niran was to gain the curse when she got older."

"That doesn't sound like a good start to life..."

"Not everyone can have good start to their lives."

"It's sad because it's true," Nomti sighed, "Is there anything of relevance to the war?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus