Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Charna (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"I know. It means I've been here a while, which makes me over a hundred years old and I didn't age."She stood up and let out a half growl half huff.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

He was already halfway down the hall, running as fast as he could, his paws making hardly a noise against the ground.

Charna watched Nomti run down the hall. Instead of running after him like others would do, she calmly walked down the hall, inspecting the symbols that had stopped glowing when the orb had shattered.

Once he got to the exit, he turned around, breathing deeply and when he saw her coming he began running again.

Charna smiled slightly when she saw Nomti run again. She looked aound and walked a different way than Nomti, not wanting to scare him anymore.

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that she wasn't following but then started to feel guilty; he had run away from her simply because of how old she was and the fact that she hadn't aged. Nomti reluctantly turned and started walking towards her again, moving cautiously though.

Charna stopped walking when she sensed Nomti walking toward her. Her red eyes seemed to be gentler now that she was out of the cave.

"I-I'm sorry that I ran from you," Nomti said as he approached, "I was jut..."" he really had no explanation for his actions.

"You were just frightened that I'm way older than I look." Charna smiled."Don't worry. I'm used to it."

"Well, what are you?" Nomti asked with curious fear.

"I'm a black wolf that can control darkness.People called me the wolf goddess of Darkness of the Cursed Wolf because of it."Charna said, her head tilting slightly.

"That's sounds unreasonably complicated..." Nomti muttered, "Well, what are you going to do now?"

Charna shrugged."I don't know. See how much the world has change over the years. I have no one to see since my both my sisters died a long time ago."

"Well, you can't go around telling people you're over a hundred years old. Common sense will tell us that most people won't take that very well."

"I know. At least I look human except for my eyes."

The jackal thought for a moment, "Are you easily startled by loud noises?"

Charna shook her head."I may be a wolf but no I don't react to loud noises."

"Alright, because our modern cities are practically made of loud noises. What is the last date you remember?"

Charna thought for a moment."I don't remember.I seem not to remember the smae things but I remember how to change into my different wolf forms."

"That is completely irrelevant but okay..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Awakening(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus