Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello im new

as the title says im new and in need of learning to rp again ive done a little but maybe you guys and girls can. check me out, also im an artist ill add pics of my characters later.
Well courtesy of this site I'm currently involved in 4 different rps but I'd be more than happy to add a 5th one to my list. Especially if it's to assist you in relearning to Rp. I'm still in the process of getting all my characters information up because, as you'll see by looking at my character named Kyle Lockhart, I put a lot of information and detail into their making but feel free to look em over and see if there is one in particular you wanna rp with and we can get serving going.

And on a different subject, welcome to RPR and beware of the cookie thieves and ones amongst us who are actually sane. Heh.
Sanne Moderator

Hi! Welcome to RPR, it's a pleasure to have you here. :3

Don't worry about the roleplay, we're all very friendly folks and will be very happy to help you out. There are a couple rps going on at the moment on the forums, and groups are current in Alpha testing fases but usable for rp!

What kind of RP have you done so far, even if it's only been a little? Modern, medieval, pokemon RP etc. etc.?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome! :)

As has been said already, we're all friendly here, so I'm sure you'll find us good company to learn to RP again :)
Salutations good sir and welcome to the RPR.
sqaull17 Topic Starter

ok cool ill check you out and see what characters you got
sqaull17 Topic Starter

wow i didnt expect so many to reply but thanks ill check you out
sqaull17 Topic Starter

thanks yo
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. :)
Also, if you're interested in a rp, take a look at my characters, if you like any of them, maybe we can brainstorm a story together.

Either way, hope you feel welcome here! *hands plate of cookies*
sqaull17 Topic Starter

aww thanks yo *noms on cookies* ok ill check you out
Welcome to RPR! I see you have numerous invites already but if you want someone to RP with I'd be happy to oblige. :) I hope you enjoy your time at RPR, and make sure to get in on the forum game fun and silliness! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello im new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus