Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

(though is 9:00. Do you wanna play the doctor now or wait?)
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d)

(I feel like replacing him would be rude, but then again the roleplay would have to be postponed until probably tomorrow. What do you wanna do?)

(idk. What do you think we should do?)

(Ehh making decisions is hardd. D:)

(wanna dice roll for a decision? Even number we continue on our own? Odd number we wait until tomorrow??)

(Ooh, good idea. Will you do the honors? ^^)

rolled 1d6 and got 2
Even we continue, odd we wait till tomorrow

I got a 2. Guess we continue on our own :)

(Yup. You want me to be the doctor?)

(yes please!!)

(Aight.)

The doctor looks at the two, his gaze shifting from Scarlett, to Zed, and back to Scarlett. He then looks back in his file labeled "criminals," stopping until he meets their two names.
"Well, it seems that you two have very bad tendencies, here. Shoplifting." He says, looking at Scarlett,
"Illegal activities," He looks at Zed.
"And even attempted murder." He finishes, looking at the two of them.
"What have you got to say for yourself?"

(lol can I change her crime to add on attempted murder as well? Just shoplifting is kind of boring and I don't think anyone would get so worked up if it we're just that)

"that were innocent! neither one of us did those things! We we're both framed! Please, believe us! There has to be something we can do to convince you!"

She says looking at the doctor with a twinge of urgency in her eyes. She was willing to do anything if it meant someone believed her.

(Alright.)

The doctor looked at her, seeing the sincerity in her eyes. He found it hard to believe a girl like her could do that, but facts were facts.
"I'm afraid not."

Z looked at Scarlett, seeing a sense of fear and dread in her eyes.
"C'mon, man. We'll literally do anything at this point." He said.

The doctor stood up, ready to leave the room.
"My apologizes for this, but the facts never lie. You're going to be taken to a room now. The only thing I can do now is ask if you'd like seperate rooms or one room together." He said.

Scarlett just sighs annoyed before adjusting herself in her seat so her legs were cross crossed while she looked at the floor.

"They're not facts if they're not true...as far as the rooms go, it doesn't matter to me.. z?? Any preference??"

"Eh, I don't mind either." He says.

"Together it is, then. It saves more space." The doctor says.

Z sighs, looking over at the girl, whispering to her.
"I feel like there's something wrong with this place." He says to her, making sure Oak doesn't hear him.

Before she can answer, a guard comes in, taking the two by their arm and dragging them to their room.

"Hey! Easy on the shirt! It's new!" He says, before being tossed into the room and locked in there with Scarlett.
Z sighs, sitting down on the floor.
"This place doesn't feel right, Scar." He says to the girl.

(so who goes in for their session first?? O.o)

"ow! Hey! Watch where you grab!"

She says as the guard grabs her by her arm and throws her in the room. Once she hears the door lock she slumps onto the floor.

"Mind taking this thing off me?"

She says before looking at the door. She thinks back on everything that's happened and nods in agreement.

"Your right. They're not even willing to hear us out. There's something odd...I don't trust any of this.."

(lol roll a dice.)

rolled 1d6 and got 3
Even- Z goes first, Odd- Scarlett goes first

(You're up.)

After about two hours, the two hear a knock on the door. The door opens and a guard is present.
"Miss Scarlett?" He asked.
"The doctor is requesting you." He tells her.

(guess I'm going first xD you wanna be the doctor for me and I'll be the doctor for you?)

Scarlett looks up at the door and sees someone requesting her. She gives z an uneasy look before standing up and following the guard to the doctor's office. When she walks in, she just looks at the doctor nervously.

"You, um...you wanted to see me?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus