Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d)

"Hm. Tell me about the incident, will you?" He asks.

"Bad! Bad!" The voices yell.
"Gangs! Tagging walls! Spray paint!!! Police, and then jail!!" The voices spoke, in small sentences.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

"i-i was in a gang..w-we tagged walls and spray painted on buildings....b-but my group got busted by the police...and we were all sent to jail for vandalism..."

Oak nods, before adding,
"Anything else you'd like to vent, Scarlett?"

"No.. No.. Too much.. Too many SECRETS..!! He can't know, Scarlett... DON'T LET HIM KNOW!! DON'T TELL HIM, SCARLETT!! DON'T DO IT!!" The voices scream.

Scarlett continues tearing up, as the voices become far to loud and she can't cover her ears.

"I-i...voices...d-dont want....me to tell....t-to many secrets...t-to many to tell....t-they don't want you to know..."

"Very well. That concludes our talk. You may leave now. Also, tell Zed it's his turn now." He says, motioning for the guards to take her away.

Scarlett feels one of the guards grab her by the arm and lift her onto her feet. She's then led by the arm back to the room where she's thrown to the floor next to z.

"I-its your turn..."

She says trying to wipe the tears from her face.

He runs over to her, wiping the rest of her tears falling from her face.
"What did he do to you, Scarlett? What did he do?! Scarlett, WHAT DID HE DO?!!" He says, while being lifted away from the guards.
He is thrown into Oak's office, and he stands against one of the walls.
"What the hell did you do to her?" He asks.

"nothing. I simply made her remember the crimes she committed."

Oak says opening up the files for z and reading over them. After a moment he shakes his head and looks at him.

"Please, take a seat. I don't want to put you in a straight jacket as much as you'd rather not be in one."

"I'm fine standing, thanks." He said, not buying his polite act.
"Also, Scarlett has never committed a crime in her life. What makes you think a small "chat" can change her mind? Tell me what is really going on here, Oak." He says, cutting straight to the point.

Oak sighs and snaps his fingers, and three guards come in, grabbing z and pushing him into the chair and holding him down. Oak smirks and pulls out the watch.

"She admitted everything herself. My watch can be very persuasive. Would you like to see??"

He says swinging the watch back and forth.

"I need you to be honest with me. Have you ever stolen?"

"I'm not interested in any of your questions." He said, looking down from the clock, distracting himself.
"Besides, this is all stupid. You're not going to get anything out of me Oak." He says sternly.

(lol if z is gonna be this stubborn then I have a plan to make it work xD)

Oak nods and sighs, putting the clock away. He instructs the guards lock him back up in the cell with Scarlett, upon giving further orders.

"Don't give him any food either. Well wait until he's ready to cooperate."

(lol ok)

Zed is thrown back in his room, and he immediately runs over to Scarlett, pulling her in for a hug.
"What did he do, Scar?" He whispers into her ear.
"What did he do to make you cry?" He adds, squeezing the girl a bit tighter.

"h-he said something about hypnotherapy...A-and then the voices started and I remembered the crimes and the incident and...."

She says unable to finish her sentence. She starts crying again some more, leaning into z and crying in his chest as her "memories" start replying in her mind.

"T-they voices keep reminding me of what I did..."

Zed grabbed the girl, pulling her close to him and hugging her tightly.
"It's okay.. You're okay." He says, whispering to her softly, hoping to reassure the girl.
"I know you didn't do those things.. That stupid doctor did something to you, and I plan on finding out." He said, sternly.
"Until then, you have me to keep you company. I'll make sure the voices don't get to you, okay?"

Scarlett closes her eyes as she silently cried in zs embrace, burying her head in his chest as he holds her.

"The voices are to loud...they're yelling at me and telling me what I did...."

She says in between sobs.

"What did they tell you, Scarlett? Because I can guarantee to you that you've never done those things. You're too good of a person to do that." He says.

"T-that I stole some lady's purse and ran away, never looking back....A-and I got sent to jail for vandalism as part of my gang..."

She says wiping her eyes and pulling her knees to her chest as she buries her head in them.

He sits crisscrossed next to the girl, watching her.
"Scarlett, you never did that, trust me. He's doing something to you, making you think that way. I'll find out what it is, don't worry." He says, staring at her.

Scarlett nods as she holds her head, clutching her hair as she looks at the ground.

"O-ok....t-that....I just don't know anymore.'

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus