Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d)

"Me too." He said.
"But my brain was like, 'I ain't about to let you starve.' So I went with it." He said, smiling.
"Gosh, those vents were a struggle. Keeping silent just isn't my thing."
(HELLO!?!?!)
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

(everything we post her is for this thread, not mentally insane..)

Scarlett just nods and continues eating her apple in silence. She keeps her gaze adverted towards the ground as she eats, trying to silence the voices in her head.
(Okay but can y'all please not ignore me)

(Sometimes if we do it's not on purpose. While we're typing a response, we won't see that someone else has replied until after we post. It's not on purpose)
(Okay????)

Heather) *she sneaked her way into the place Scarlett and ink were*

Z watches Scarlett, making sure there was nothing "off" about her. Suddenly, he watches as a girl makes her way inside their room.
Z stands up in front of Scarlett protectively, narrowing his eyes at the girl.
"Who are you?" He asks her, loud and clear.

Scarlett looks up to see the intruder in their room, and instantly begins shaking out of fear as the voices in her head tell her that it was just like the incident. She grabs her hair and shuts her eyes before praying for it to be over.

"J-just go away!!!"

Z kneels next to Scarlett, reassuring her it would be okay. Once again, he stands on front of the girl, ready to defend her by any means necessary.

"i+-is she gone...."

Scarlett says refusing to open her eyes and look at the intruder. She kept her body close to her as she shook out of fear, the voices getting louder.

(I'll just say she's gone cause she's not responding. >=<)

Z nods, looking at the girl.
"Yeah." He replies, kneeling next to the girl and lifting her chin to meet his eyes.
"She's gone, Scar. It's okay." He says, reassuring the girl.
(SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY)

Scarlett looks up to meet his gaze and nods teary eyed. She hugs him and nestles her head in his chest, trying to hold back sobs.

"O-ok..."
Heather) *she's outside of the house in the rain*

Z holds her tightly, promising to himself that he would protect her under his life.
She meant a lot to him, and to see her sad made Zed think he couldn't live with himself.
He would defend her, or he would die trying.

Scarlett backs up and takes some of the food on the floor, picking it up and eating it, pushing some z's way to make sure he ate.

"Y-your need to eat..."

Z nodded, taking a small piece of bread and slowly eating it.
"Don't worry about me," he starts.
"Just keep that pretty head of yours focused on yourself." He said, rubbing her head and giving her a soft smile.

Scarlett looks up at him as he rubs his hand against her head, and nods, smiling at him like her usual self.

"Ok!"

Zed smiles back at the girl, glad to see she's back to her normal self.
"Now, how are we gonna survive in this place? Or more importantly, how are we gonna finish all this food?"

"we hide it and ration it carefully. There not going to feed us."

She says shoving the rest of their food under the bed and throwing the blanket over the side to hide it. She then sits against the wall and Pat's the floor so he could sit next to her.

"We need to get out...'

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus