Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d)

Zed sighs, hoping the girl gets a sense of her stability. The last thing he wanted was for her to lose her sanity.

(lol but just you wait)
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

(lol idk even how to progress from here. Maybe z manages to escape and he goes to investigate what really happened?.)

(Sure.)

Z stands up, looking up at the vents. This was his only way to see what the doctor was up to, and he intended to find out.
"I'll be back. Take care of yourself." He said, before climbing into the vents. He made his way inside, crawling quietly, until finding the doctor's office. He saw Oak sitting on his desk, and he listened in to what he was saying to one of his guards.

"make sure your not giving any food to the boy ok? He won't make it long before he agrees to hypno therapy. Then after that, it's just a matter of finding out the facts, getting him into a trance and twisting the facts to make him confess."

"but sir, isn't something like this illegal?"

"Of course it's illegal! But if the government is going to continue funding us, we need more crazy people, and we're not getting nearly enough as we should. So, the next plan is to make them crazy."

Zed flinched at what he just heard. He was a manipulator, and he was shaping Scarlett's mind to make her think she's a bad person, when she obviously wasn't. He knew there was something with this man that didn't feel right.
Zed turned around, but went in an opposite direction from the room. He was going to find food. For him, and for Scarlett.

(gonna spectate until z gets back xD)

(Aight xD)

Zed made his way out of the vents and inside the kitchen, making sure there were no guards present. He quickly dived into the fridge and cabinets, grabbing anything and everything he could hold. He made a second dive for food before hearing the pitter patter of guard feet. He swiftly made his way back in the vents, pushing all the food in front of him back to the room.
Once making it to the room, Zed pushed the food out of the vents, and climbed down himself. He looked over at Scarlett and smiled.
"I got a bit of food." He said.

Scarlett jumped back as piles of food fell out of the vents, and she stared wide eyed as z followed short after. She stared at both the food and z before nodding.

"D-did you find what you were looking for??"
(Hey mind if I join??????)

(I mean, it was meant to be a private rp, but I don't mind if inked doesn't :/)
Lol
(Just hold on I'll message ink)

(she hasn't responded to anything for awhile so she might not even be on right now)
(Okay oh and some idiot tried to ask me out in messaged today)

(really??)
(Yea and I'm like go screw yourself and leave me alone)

(that's the way to do it)
(Yea!!!! I mean what else would I say "yes I will" hell no!!! I barely know anyone here!!!!!)

(your new to the site?)
(Yea started yesterday)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Innocent until proven guilty

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus