Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Monric Eldeas (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Inside the room was dust and debris, and a hastily blocked off stairway.
Blare (played anonymously)

She looks around and slightly sneezes.Blare sighs and thought it would take forever to look threw this place,but it was worth the fun.She looked at the blocked off area and started there.

As she headed towards it she could hear whispers.

'Yes master. The tower is well blocked. The treasure within is hidden.'

'No, I couldn't find the key to it. I think it got eaten by the monsters.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, the treasure is locked with no means of getting the key.'

Yet the source seemed to be from the stairs.

She smirked.Lightly and whispers to herself."Monster?That makes it even more tempting."She changed direction and looked at the stairs.

The stairs were old and dusty, the wood hiding them rotted and crooked.

(This reminds me of that scary game Amnesia)

She softly stepped on the first stair then the next.

Each step made the stairs creak, the wood blocking them so old it fell to pieces. The railings were made of fine wood, still intact despite its age. The walls were adorned in paintings depicting horses and the moon shines through the cracks in the stone walls.

She was slightly disturbed by the area so she started to run a bit threw the place.

After several minutes she arrives in a room with burnt floors and more whispers.

'Yes, each room is sealed up.'

Said a whisper so close she could nearly feel a hand touch her shoulder. A whisper with no source to be seen.

Only tales adorned the room, with an old leather journal on one half-collapsed table of sorts.

She tilts her head walks towards the old table and picks up the journal.She slowly opened it to the first page.

'Day one

Yes, I've done it. I have discovered the treasure everyone seeks, but rarely finds. Moon dust. A special dust-like object that comes from rarely seen star flowers. These flowers were killed off, but the dust that holds their seeds is here. This dust is worth thousands, but I must not let anyone else find it.

-M..r.c El...s'

Was on the first page. Written neatly, but seemed hurried. An old star flower petal was pressed into the page.

She tilted her head slightly.She turned the next page,getting curious.She was once a great historian,and was older then she looked.She was sure she had heard of everything on earth.Being a bit cocky anyway she was proved wrong.

She started to read the next page,looking for any warning or anything that she could easily prepare for.

The remaining pages were so frail they fell apart.

Monric snuck up behind her, crossbow raised.

She scenes him and turned around,her arms lightly shaking.If she wanted to life she would have also need to talk him into things.

She put the journal back where it was and looked down.

''Who are you? Why are you here?'' He scowled, crossbow aimed at her in warning. ''Theres nothing here that travelers need!''

She shivered."I-I am only here for something like treasure.I know it's here because I read about it.Just now." She stopped shivering and stood with bravery.

''Then leave. You don't deserve my treasure.''

That statement made her just a tad bit upset. "Woah woah woah! I deserve as much a the riches queen alive! Sure I'm poor,but I work hard for what I have! It's people like you who deserve to rot in a hole,or get devoured by a creature.

''It's people like you that seem unaware that I was here and has been here for several years. It is my job to guard the treasure so pests like you never get to steal it away for riches.''

Her face started to turn red. "PESTS?!"
She started to grow tense. "I need the money to take care of my sick mother and other siblings....my father is out in a war and it's hard taking care of a family alone." She nodded and started to walk back where she came from,tears flooding her eyes. "But I shall leave."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus