Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Monric Eldeas (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Sssh..Don't cry.'' He replied, now at the base room.
Blare (played anonymously)

Blare looked up at him with sad eyes."I am so sorry I caused trouble by coming in here.Im really sorry for everything."

''No.....It is my fault that you nearly fell.''

"But what if I would have charged in there and went in there befor you came?I would have fell....possibly break my leg......get stuck and starve.....or die.Im glad you were here...I'm glad you saved me....." She hugged him tight and bowed.

He just flinched, moonlight shining on him from an open window. ''Agh...''

She loooks at him concerned."Are you alright?" Blare lightly touched his arm.

Monric steps out of the moonlight. ''Leave, before the moons light hits me fully!''

"W-why?" She looked at him worried about him.

She sees dark fur starting to grow on his arms, the tattoo fading. ''GO!''

Her eyes saddened as she started to run from him.Her having an already hurt leg,she didn't run that fast.

Monric collapsed as he turned into a feral werewolf, though his crossbow was still hanging to his side. He hung his ears and trotted up to the treasure floor and howled sadly.

'Of course thats why he doesn't want people near the tower.' Whispered the voice again to her.

She was shocked but didn't fear him much.She stood outside the place.She sighs and looks down.

'He never wants people to see what he is. Fears they'll try killing him..' The voice hissed, but still had no exact source.

She was a bit disturbed but she shook his head. "I wouldnt.Everyone is afraid of someone knowing their secret,and hating them for it.Even I have that type of fear." Her eyes turned orange as she seems like she had more energy.

'He thinks people will run away, even though he's forced to guard the tower.'

With fear in hand,she walked back in slowly.Her eyes glowing.She keeps walking untill she finds him.

He was curled up near a wall, ears hung in shame. He looks at her, sighs, and curls up tighter.

She walks closer and sits by him.She softly touches his head.She feared him,but had a special respect for him.

He nuzzled her hand, his face with tears. Armed with claws and teeth, yet his nature kept his mind set to protecting the tower and not going on a killing spree.

She sighs and conjures him some food."A monster kills and hurts for the joy of it." She strokes his head."But you are not a monster.You are a friend." She smiles and hugs him,not that scared anymore.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus