Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Monric Eldeas (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He eats the food sheepishly, whimpering.

'A werewolf that has no ability to speak, with scars that tell their own story..'
Blare (played anonymously)

She looks down and softly pets him.She lays her head on him.She started to think on how she was treated when she was younger.She slowly started to fall asleep.

Monric dozed of as well, waking up in the morning.

She was still laying on him,sleeping.Her hand clenched and she was cold.

He stirs awake as a human, laying on the ground and taking deep breaths.

She wakes up slowly looking at him.She smiled and yawns.Her green eyes being lively and happy.Her tiny hands on his chest.

''Ugh....You stayed?''

(gtg to bed. 'night)

She nodded and stood up."Um sorry." She started to run,quickly getting out and running to her home.

(alright,bye.)

Monric stood up shakily and looked out his window again, looking out at the sunny day.

Soon as Blare got home,she started taking care of her ill mother and her annoying siblings.

Several months passed until the tower fell into disreapair. Even newspapers started to say the local buisnesses were going to tear the tower down.

By then her mother had died and she was left taking care of her brothers and sisters alone.She decided to stop by the old tower.She stood in front of the enterence.

Monric was resting his head near the first window. The door had broken down, and looked so deserted. To think that one time it was much more better looking.

She walked in carefully and quietly.Her arms bruised and a cut on her cheek.She was looking for him.

Monric stirs from daydreaming about the outside world, and looks at her. ''Your hurt..'' He inquired, frowning.

She sighs."Yeah,getting around with out fighting is getting a bit hard." She smiles."But I promise you,I'm fine." She rubbed her scarred arm.

''The people keep threatening to destroy my home, the tower..''

She put her hand to her mouth and looked around."Well....if it is alright.....I can expand and restore this place." She looked at him."It's the least I could do."

''It wouldn't do any good. Their dead set on destroying it before it collapses from disrepair.''

She looks down."I could fix it by then....but..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus