Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Monric Eldeas (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''My problems need not to be your own.''
Blare (played anonymously)

Blare looks down,only wishing more."I'm sorry." She hugs him and looks down."If the place is completely torn down,then you could stay with me."

''But I can't leave the treasure here to be destroyed.''

She sighs and rubs her head.She growls as her hair turns silver."No,No,No! You're killing me now! That's it! I'm restoring this place."

''And how can a human like you restore this place without spending several thousands dollors in cash?''

She crossed her arms and growled."Who said I was only human? I have some tricks up my sleeve." She touched the floor and her eyes started to glow.

''Hey, I'm not no magical thing. I'm your average archer werewolf that lives here.''

She giggles."Yeah,that sounds real normal." She was almost always sarcastic.The tower started to restore and was even stronger then it was when it was built.

''Most werewolves kill things when they change. I, however, don't kill when I change. My fathers the killer.'' He muttered, watching the walls heal over and planks strengthen.

She giggles."I see.You are a very classy werewolf." She stretches after restoring it.

''My father was nicest until he got changed. Then he tried to kill everyone. I managed to escape. Then a werewolf attacked me and I found this tower. A tower built to honor the moon celestial, and shine as bright as the moon. Home to rare flowers that healed the sick, but all that remained was dust..Want to see the treasure now?''

"Sure,but if you don't mind,I will be staying close to you." She grabs his arm.

He snorts and heads up the stairs, arriving in the treasure room. ''Now try crossing the floor.''

She hesitated but started walking towards it.

The floor holds, as she reaches the aged treasure chest.

She grabs it and tries to open it.

She opens it...

To reveal nothing but a giant spider that lunges out.

Her eyes glow as she makes the slider die and she sighs."Nothing...."

Monric grunts. ''What kind of kill is that? Not even fighting it?''...

Of course, the spider didn't die. It attacks again.

She backs up as a blue mist in the shape of a dagger appeared them became dense."Well I don't carry many weapons,buddy..." She try's stabbing it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tower of Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus