Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Angel (played by Wolfielover03)

"what else can you play" she makes her violin appear and she holds it ready to play along
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

By look at her expression, Allec quit glaring and sigh. " Your quite the friendly type arent ya?" Allec stand up. "Allec" After introducing he felt a little pain on his left fist. "Aghh..."
Michael (played anonymously)

hmmmm
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

she stood up quickly. "You alright there?"

"I'm fine...its just little sore thats all" After response, a group of bullies behind were watching him and saying to him "Say Your the PUNK! who beat up the snake gears arent ya? Were heard your toughest here in this school and we want to find out how strong you are"

yesterday
Angel (played by Wolfielover03)

"I can play anything." she smiled

i know yesterday

i know yesterday

(im still not used to this

She looked over at the group and smirked. "Leave him alone or you'll deal with me."

Allec look at them saying " you must be mistaking....you got the wrong person..." The bullies laugh at him saying "We wont buy that excuse anyway, beat the living guts out of him boys!" They charge at ALlec and little they know ALlec immediately beat the living guts out of them until all of them are worn out in the ground"

Allec takes a spit on the ground " This happens every freaking day...."
Adam Hanter (played by CloudWanter)

(Oh ok cool and what happen my phone got taken away)Adam said as he started walking
Welp im going home now he walked behind a tree to to take off his hoodie his ears and tail has never felt so free he snuck home so no one would see his ears nor tail. He floped on his bed and passed out with his ears twitching.

Allec look at Amber, "Hey you dont need to look tough okay?" As ALlec finish his word, He grab his bag and was taking to leave " I know we just met but I have some animal taking care duty to attend to" Allec just leave with no goodbye to amber

"Cool. See ya later?"

*puts my hoodie on*

She turned around and started heading towards the garden, but turns back and looks at him sadly.

Allec arrive at theAnimal Center, Allec started his duty on taking care of the animals until night. As Allec walk on the lonely dark street, he was immediately ambush by another group of gang that he was beaten up. One of the gang hold him and started punching like a punching bag. Allec was helpless that he dont know what to do.

*start to play shattered by trading yesterday* (thats a 10/10 song)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus