Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Welcome To Eris

Ira Lee (played by KhaeosMage)

Ira once again rolled her eyes so hard that if her sister were there she'd remark on how it'd get stuck as such one day.

Anyway.

"Wasn't worrying," she deniedmumbled, grabbing a sphere and just... staring at it for a few seconds. Her lips tilted sideways. "... Hope this works with broken bones..."

She opened the container, then hesitantly scooped up some gel and gingerly spead it around the area where she was relatively sure the bone snapped. She hissed, but almost immediately a sort of numbing effect took hold, and pretty soon she saw the scrapes in her leg fade. A few more seconds later and...

She slowly moved her leg, and when no painful weight made itself known she carefully stood up, leaning slightly against the wall. She bent down a little to poke at her leg.

It wasn't numb- it was actually healed. "... Thanks," she called out, loud enough to be heard. She flexed her leg, then braced herself against the wall of the ditch.

She looked up, trying to spot any good points to land. She took a deep breath- then sprinted towards the opposite wall. Before she reached it she jumped, one foot touching the wall then quickly looked over her shoulder so that when she jumped again- her other foot landed on the other wall-

She did this two more times, each time getting closer to the opening of the ditch until- there! She grabbed on to the edge, bracing herself against the dirt wall until she was able to pull herself up to her elbows and swing her feet over to flat ground.

She laid there for a second, taking short, hurried breaths- and sat up, rolling her shoulders. "What a day." She looked up, spotting the... acquaintances. Yeah, sure.

"Uhh..." she got up, pretty tired by now this was INSANE, how do you get tired from a game??? and waved an awkward hand. "... Hi."
Nano (played by robinnrose)

"Off I go!" she speed off toward the grass area. She had her boost on, shifting her speed up to what you would expect of a tank. She was going reckless but she was confident in her equipment. She wasn't scare by the gun drawn on her. She won't be scare now either. On her way there, she talked to her watchers secretly about Silent's relationship with Chesire. The end result? Either friends that aren't friends anymore or could be exs.

"Hello there" said Silent toward Ira before he watched Nano speed off into the distance. He didn't say much nor did say anything about the dating thing either. He let that thing go, just because it was Nano.
Cheshire (played by Sp8ders) Topic Starter

Cheshire looked over Silent, a small smile creased her face as she walked up to him. She always enjoyed the male's presence. Not because he was good looking, no a good looking face is something that normally ends up getting you killed cause you rely on it too much. No, she enjoys the fact of his weapon making skills. Oh yes, the possibilities of him creating such fantastic and almost unfathomable weapons with the right materials is something that just absolutely thrills the assassin with her weird weapon fetish.

But lets ignore that fact.

Cheshire looked at the other two and chuckled softly to G30's request. "My sniper is customized to either destroy shields all together or obliterate tanks. As you can tell here." She pointed to the deceased tank, and that's when it dawned on her. The other tank is still about and Nano is probably chasing him. "Son of a- well it's been fun talking to you all but apparently SOMEONE is chasing down my kill." She secured her hood tightly, then picking up the tanker's rocket launcher she aimed it straight at the ground, obviously a safe distance away from the others. Then jumped high into the air, the moment she was closing into the ground, she fired, launching herself higher into the air, just enough forward to catch a tree with her grappling hook and ZOOMED off into the forest at an alarming speed. The song As We Ride by Knock Galley West blared through her headset/hud/headphones (?) device. She's not going to let this @!*%! steal her final kill. That money is hers, and like hell she's going to share it with someone she doesn't know.
G30 (played by coke_monster)

The infamous bounty huntress left after the blood thirsty exo-suit pilot before G30 could even get her to shoot a pistol at him. He, Ira, and Silent were left on a quiet patch of nowhere with the sounds of gunfire and shouting in the far, far distance.
G30 nodded to the customized RV which he hadn’t seen withstand an anti-vehicle explosive. “Cool ride.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

matte%20painting%20webneel%20(3).forblog.jpg

Oasis. The last living monument to the Old World, and the heart of all innovation in Bullet Fuse. Its looming spires could be seen on the horizon long before the bustling city tucked underneath. These were the headquarters to the largest guilds, and served as trophies to be envied. Thousands of those passing to and fro below them were NPCs meant to give life to such a vast cityscape. Workers, refugees, scientists, mechanics, vendors, quest givers. Yet still thousands were players, despite the distinction being difficult to ascertain. These two populations mimicked that of a true future society. A mile away at the entrance Holo-ads welcomed incoming traffic, followed by vendors selling the basic of necessities to survive out in the wastes. The one story high buildings in this low end commercial sector were all run by single player mechanics or scientists, even if an NPC was the one pawning the stock. Deeper in, what made Oasis unique of all the hub cities was apparent. Top of the line cybernetics were being sold at exorbitant prices. Prestigious guild leaders gave announcements on new weaponry in development within their towering skyscrapers, and offered discounts to any who pledged themselves under their banner. Heated deals on the rarest of fashionable clothes were being hashed out on the streets, while bulk purchases on security drones were signed behind closed doors. And amidst the clutter of business one could discern whispers of “Free easy cash” in the alleys between Mechanic shops, all they needed was an email address...

The RV pulled from much too realistic traffic into an almost comically mundane parking meter. One of the occupants, a yawning G30, lumbered out stretching his limbs with much relief. Being cramped up with all of those cameras had been an ordeal. Nano’s watchers kept pestering her about the strangers they picked up, many blathering on about how jealous they were to be in the same cabin as the streamer. That kind of attention was suffocating. He hadn’t a clue how to handle it, and wasn’t about to ask for tips any time soon.
“Oooooh-asis!” He shouted with levity. “Never have I seen such a hive for scum and prosperity! You’ve been ‘ere before Rogue?"

Ira had been silent, eyes widened in awe. She'd been trying to take everything in- the sights, the sounds, the technology- that she almost felt like the world beyond this one was... well... unreal. She blinked, flushing lightly under the mask.

"... No..." She stepped out, slightly turning, still trying to take in everything she'd seen. "It's..." she trailed off, a bit horrified at the absolute wonder in her tone.

At least that stupid mask of hers was good for something. "... Different," she said, as neutral as possible. "Quite unlike anything I've ever... experienced before."

The trip was quiet. If anyone wanted to look at his workstation or works, they were free to do so. Parts of a rail gun. Ammo casings. Reinforced steel. Gunpowder. Large machinery. Two crates of black sand. A kimono on a clothes stand. Several exo-skeletons. Lots of drawers to variety of parts and pieces. The kitchen was stocked with food. Money wasn't an issue for him to purchase things in Oasis. His weapons were at extraordinary prices, not to mention the others. They weren't to be sold, if it was, there was always something better than it. He didn't like those who looked down on his class, much less those who want to purchase it from him after finally noticing his fame. "I'll be parking the RV back at the house. Nano, I'll be parting you here. I'll need to get some supplies."

"Okkaaay~" she said as Nano skipped off the RV, "Bye bye~. See you later?"

"Seeing you. I'll send you message once it is done." The RV drove off.

"So where to now guys~?" Nano asked.

Cheshire was driving down the destroyed interstate, driving by some grassy plains, her ripped cloak flapping in the wind, her weapons latched tightly onto the classic Harley Davidson badass motorcycle, her sound system blaring some western cowboy esque music. Her first stop was home (to drop off her loot of weapons), then next was Oasis to do some shopping and meet up with XxThe0raclexX to collect her bounty. Damn that girl for stealing her kills though, she seemed to be friendly with Silent, so she must be significant for something. She continued to zoom down the road, her destination the Badlands.

Meanwhile a message appeared in all player's inbox, regarding information about the next upcoming event.
Attention,

Hello everyone, I would like to say that four days from now the "Week of Mayhem" will begin, to celebrate the upcoming convention, normally as all you know, this will include an Arena competition with rewards of money, and of course other loot. We will also be including our traditional quests. But, beside all of these we are also announcing a new raid boss, not any raid boss one of our biggest and baddest monsters we can think of! So prepare carefully survivalists! The raid boss will be a five man raid, but the rewards are magnificent, including never before seen weapons, exclusive materials, and for those whom beat it first will gain some a special title and some alien tech! Interested? You will find the monster near Oasis when the events starts, but I will say the boss is incredibly hard! Only the best of the best can slay the beast. We will also be announcing the nominees for the Bullet Awards at the end of the event. So wthout further ado, get ready and fight to save Oasis! Good luck kiddos!

Sincerely,
Daniel Jacobson Head Game Developer for Bullet Fuse

Cheshire had read the message and grinned that wicked, murderous Cheshire grin. Like hell she'll let anyone else into that boss raid and kill it, she will be the one who gets that alien tech. She's going to need some upgrades, guess she'll have to talk to Silent after all.

"Well, don't know about you gals," G30 flipped around to face Nano and Rogue. "I'm heading off to buy some upgra-"

You've got mail!

"-huh..."

G30 let the thought sputter off as a very rare jingle graced his ears. He had all of his contacts set to various quotes he managed to save, but this was the one he set for developer messages. That reminded him to go over today's audio recording to cut together a good ringtone for his newest contact, if she didn't split and run this very second that was. But there were more important things to tend to, like the global message he received. With a twitch of the finger here and there it was pulled up. He skimmed the well assembled message for the key words. Something warmed in his gullet as he did so. When he read "Weapons, exclusive materials" and "alien tech", the hype flowed freely. He took a deep breath in attempt to maintain composure. He'd been disappointed before with getting too excited for something and wasn't about to again.

G30 closed the message. "...Sweet."

"Whaaat? For real!" Another player nearby said looking into their own inbox. Murmurs in every direction more or less parroted the same thing:
"Mayhem week? What's that?"
"I can't wait. Been looking forward to this for weeks."
"Daddy Daniel did it again! MAYHEM WEEEEK! WOOOO!"

G30 did his best to return to his original thought. "Anyways... ugh damn. What was I doing? I need to prepare. I need to get a team together..." But it was pointless. He was excited and already dredging up how he was going to obtain the rare loot which he would be able to make a name for himself with. Something akin to The Red Queen or Nano's shielding. Something he found himself. Earned himself.
"I'm off to see my mechanic. He deals specifically in android ware so I don't mind if you buzz off or tag along."

Ira closed off the message, letting out a soft exhale. She was... actually excited? She'd never been like this for anything else other than what she was interested in- this was just a game-

Except it didn't feel like it, now, did it?

The buzzing under her skin, the urge to fidget, her ease at saying her mind without consequences... she... really did like this. It was like... being in an adventure book.

... She'd always wondered...

So had her sister. Wasn't that why she was going to buy that fantasy VR game for her tomorrow...?

When G30 asked if she wanted to come with (well, her and the streamer- Nano, was it?) she opened her mouth to say no... then closed it, tilting her head slightly. It... probably wouldn't take that long, and besides, this would be a good chance to look around Oasis.

Just a few minutes is fine.

"Sure," she said, shrugging. "Nothing else to do. Might as well look around for the few minutes I can."

"Wah?" she noticed the amount of viewers went down and heard the ping. She brought up the mail, "Waaah?!~ A boss fight event on it. Well now I need to get Silent on this!" She brought up the messenger and typed rigorously. "Send!" as she hit the button.

Silent was parking the RV when he heard the ping. He looked at both of the messages and gave a moment of thought, "...I guess I have to go to work now. Hopefully I don't need to use that..." he said as he got into the back and started working.

Cheshire, using a warp gate from the Badlands (despite her complaints it's faster, and she has better things to do then driving to and from) to Oasis. Her outfit was different from the huntress attire she previously wore, now she wore a simple black suit, the slacks form fitting, and her coat came down in a sort of long tailcoat, she is obviously someone whom likes cape physics. She also wore gloves on both hands, masking the metallic one. She didn't wear her visor either, allowing her face to show, revealing those blue luminescent eyes, and the gently freckled pale face. Honestly, if it wasn't for the menacing facial expressions and her immense amount of guns, she'd be incredibly adorable.

She took a short walk, and eventually found herself in the Al De Mortem guild house. Her leg crossed over the other her heel clicking against the wooden floor, her biological hand gently laying on her knee, a look of disappointment crossed her face as she lightly tapped her metallic fingers against the wood. The player across from her looked an oracle, thus making her xX0racleXx, what with her long dress, scarf around her neck and a hood to cover most of her face, only revealing white painted lips.

"Ms. Cheshire, please understand we are a small guild, surely you couldn't expect us to pay with such a sum!" The oracle pleaded, as if it mattered to the assassin, Cheshire leaned forward and sighed. "You knew the payment darling, 1,000,000 per person. You agreed to the terms. So I want my money." As she spoke, her voice began to rise in anger. The oracle obviously taking a hint she's in the wrong here. "W-wait! We have something else you might want! It's one of our prototypes!" Cheshire stood up and walked over to the woman and grinned, "No, I only take money from the contractors.... Besides, I don't trust prototypes from the likes of you. Get me my money or else you will wish you could permanently die." With that, she stormed out of the guild, running a glove through her short copper hair. "Damn it! Ugh.... I guess that knocks one thing off. Hmm... I best go check if I can get some upgrades." She pulled up the contact list, while she didn't make friends for the sake of friends she kept contact with all her mechanics and gunsmiths and what not, and in this case she needed the best.

From Cheshire: Yo, Silent is it alright if I swing by? Thanks darlin

And sent, either he awnsers or not, she started making her way that way, glad she's walking due to the sheer traffic in Oasis.

"Thought not." G30 answered a starry eyed Rogue. "Stick close or get lost in the maze for weeks on end. The shop's right around the block or so. Neena, you can tag along too. I'm dipping if a crowd starts trying to surround us though."
And so the magnificent journey down the yellow-brick side walk began. It was filled with many dangerous sharp turns, cross-walk signals and shouting against the crowd brimming with life over the coming events. G30 spouted on about the do's and don't's of Oasis, as though he were walking the Vegas Strip or Broadway. "Keep your weapons sheathed, and always be ready to use em. This place may be a 'safe zone', but it's not like damage is disabled or anything. One wrong glance at a thug for hire and BAM" G30 threw his arms up. "Done. Locked out for 3 days. Kiss half of Mayhem Week goodbye."
The continued on for some time like this, with the incessant spew of information near unending. It was only when G30 was in the midst of explaining why it's never a good idea to traverse the sewers without a flamethrower that the party arrived to what could only be described as a modern antique store. It’s single glass window displayed a wide array of miniatures with the main allure being the expertly designed puppets seated at pearly white tables. They had white wigs, and were dressed similarly to pompous English nobility of some pre-modern era.
G30 waltzed inside as if he owned the place. “Geppetto! You’re favorite client has arrived! With guests no less… and a few hundred others if you count the viewers.”
The interior was what you’d expect from the exterior. Yet instead of high class antiques or miniatures, the dolls on display were all full size. Hud readings would show no life signs attached to the bodies. Many were dressed in the exact fashion G30 was sporting the very moment, some even the exact same model with a few being more customized with varying hair colors, builds, and much higher price tags. Even with their eyes hidden with identical blindfolds, a distinct uncanny feeling greeted all those unprepared for the sight.
“Welcome.” A bulky man dressed in a fine black vest said from behind a counter. “How may I-“
“GEPPETTOOOO! NPC vendors are not the way to greet guests! Getch’r ass out here.”
G30 weaved through the displays with little hesitation. A backdoor well marked with caution tape as well as a “empoyees only” sticker was kicked away. The suddenly brazen player disappeared into a shadowy room, leaving the others to catch up whenever.
The NPC android meant to look after the store sighed with a depth which told of this being a repeating occurrence.

Ira was trying to absorb as much information as she can, and though she wanted to scoff at some thing he said- sewers? A flamethrower? Seriously?!- she had to take into account his experience with this game, compared to her newbie status.

... She was not prepared, however, to face eight dozen G30s in a high class English noblity store. Granted, there were variations, but. But. Still.

She almost choked. She kind of wished she did.

And then G30 called (aka shouted) for the owner and a vendor in a nice suit came and he just waltzed right past, yelling all the while.

The vendor sighed. She rolled her eyes.

"Why am I here," she asked no one in particular- then blinked, a small 'ping!' instantly grabbing her attention. She opened her menu, going to her inbox and-

What.

Why was her sister messaging her here?

Pushing aside the usual dread, she opened her messages...

To: romanticRanter

Yo sis. So I think I may have given you the wrong class? I just looked into it, and with your weapon I thiiink you should've been a Rogue. Woopsie! :p

But since I can't do that real easy, I went and did the next best thing- change your name! Granted, you lost some of your in-game money but its fiiine, right? It's been less than 24 hrs since you've played, so the name change option was still there.

And, like the good sister I am, I gave you one that would totes fit with the whole Rogue shtick. So you don't suck like a total unimaginative noob.

Enjoy, Spes

Yours truly,
Best sis in the house

P.S. Need to log out and use real world money to change classes. Use the rest of the money I gave you for your birthday to do it or I'll do it for you and give you more things ;)

She blinked, then looked back at her profile.

Username: Spes

"Spes?" she muttered confusedly, trying to remember where she heard that name before and why-

... Oh.

... Woooow.

"Roman goddess of hope? Seriously?" she said aloud, a huff of fond irritation making its way past her lips.

She guessed it wasn't that bad. She could live with it.

Nano followed them in while continued to talk the left over viewers in her stream. She didn't take G30's advice about being cautious. She was...too carefree. From the looks of it, she doesn't seemed to be armed. Most people would want to get her but some know fully well who she is and what she can do. She didn't listen any of those spewing information and just ignored of the world....probably because she didn't know them too well. She gave a wave to the vendor before venturing in.

Silent caught the attention of the message as he was working on a new weapon mechanism for Nano. He was also tweaking the shield. He sent the message back, "All is welcome." One phrase. Nothing added to it. It was sent back to her. He strolled his chair to the computer. He inputted the command that allowed Chesire to enter to his basement. He went back to work on the shield and the new weapon mechanism. The new weapon mechanism was an upgrade to Nano's exo-skeleton. It allowed one to carry heavier weaponry. Potentially it could convert Nano's 2 gun system to 4-8 gun system, depending on the materials and time he had. The shield was used to tweak the efficiency and potential of the bots. Everything on the RV was in the room with him, including that kimono.

Cheshire made her way down the streets, her hands deep in her pockets and her tail coat flapping from the wind by the vehicles driving by. She cautiously watched the corners of the street, waiting and watching for something dumb enough to try and jump her, almost paranoid. Of course, this doesn't happen, so to ease her paranoia she placed some wireless headphones on and played one of her more relaxing playlists. Mouthing to the words of the song, when suddenly an announcement message appeared.
The Steam Guild (LV 6) has declared war on The Outback Guild (LV 4)!

Two semi large guilds have declared war upon each other, and to make matters worse both were stationed here in Oasis, which means.

WOOSH

Bullets began to fly past the assassin's head, quickly tucking and rolling to the side out of harm's way war has taken the streets, more announcements began.

War Declared, War Declared, War Declared.

Cheshire looked up and what once was peaceful now became a No Man's Land. Riddled with blood, bullets, and violence as far as the eyes can see, streamers watching from a distance only to be shot from the crossfire, guilds pushing and pushing one another to see who'll win, and four men approaching Cheshire, guns drawn and ready to fire. Cheshire, however was quicker at the draw using her high leveled DRAW skill (Increases accuracy with a draw of a pistol to a heightened degree, when high level accuracy becomes 100%), she withdrew her revolved (that she never leaves home with) and killed them all instantly, quadruple head shot. Cheshire took this moment to roll up her sleeve on her cybernetic arm and used her grappling hook to escape the grasps of war. Making her way through like spider man as she agilely swung between buildings. She quickly sent a voice message to Silent, hoping it'll reach him on time.

"Silent, it's Cheshire, I don't have long but war has begun in the streets, close your doors an-"

Interrupted by the sudden need to jerk out of the way of a incoming missile, which granted her a one way trip inside a window, tumbling through. Things are only going to get worse, she needed to hunker down somewhere, hopefully get to Silent before hand. Like hell she's going to let her favorite mechanic die.

Nano was looking around the place as things were getting serious outside. Guild Hoax with a large assault group came to the shop the group was loitering in. 4 armored trucks, 3 .50 caliber machine gun and 1 minigun. The vehicles pulled up at the entrance of the shop and open fired. The shots wrecked everything in its path. Glasses were shattered. Holes were created. Dolls were destroyed. Guild members got out of their vehicles and continued to fire into the shop. "Take that you streamer! Don't think your shield can hold this high firepower!"

Nano's nanotech shield made it look like the bullets' trajectory went around her. They kept ricocheting off or just went past here. She stood where she was as she grinned with such excitement. Her cannons appeared, loaded, and fire out. Two shells went through the wall out the other and landed near the guild member's vehicles. Blasting away two vehicles with 2 .50 caliber machine gun.

Meanwhile at Silent's place.....Great China guild brought an assault team to raid Silent's house. It consisted of 6 armored trucks and 1 bank type truck to transport the looted equipment. Four consisted of heavy machine armament carried y infantry. Two carried 2 .50 caliber machine guns. "開始放煙火,让那只猪死!" shouted one on the open top machine gun. (Open up the fireworks, let that pig dieeee!). The vehicles screeched up at his front lawn and opened fire.

Before that happened, Silent noticed the firefight breaking out one by one in the city. Not to mention, the message sent by Chesire. He sighed, "Not this again..." He moved his roller chair to the computers and started setting up the turrets and sentry and cameras. He also shut down certain areas of the house with armor plates and the like.

The armor piercing rounds bounced off certain places of the house but most of the them pierced through the metal plates. "China #1 !" shouted one. The door's metal plate was intact. "嘿混蛋!開火啊!射火那箭!" shouted the guild officer. (Hey idiot!Fire already! Fire that missile!") A few guys brought out RPGs and proceed to fire at the metal plates. It blasted everything away the front metal plate and the ones deeper into the house.

If anyone had noticed....the cameras outside the house were intact. Click click click. Clock. Tink. BBBBBBRRRRRRTTTTTTT. 3900 RPM....It pierced from the house, through metal plates, out of the house, into the trucks and bank truck with ease, out the other. Those standing at the front, were split into pieces. It was too bloody to comprehend. The bullets horizontally cut through the entire guild group. The trucks no longer functioned. More than half of the people dead. The leftovers were deaf, shell shocked, or were somewhat hurt by the shockwave or rounds. "Agghhhh. 達媽...他媽的發生了什麼事?" said the guild officer, who had his right arm blown off.(That......what the heck happened?) BBBBBBRRRRRRTTTTTTT. The sound went again. Everything went silent. Everyone was dead.

Silent lifted his visor as the GAU-8 cooled down. He was dressed in an exo-skeleton suit, one of those techy suits. "Seems the short version of the weapon works."

Dust whipped from vehicular destruction. Chinese patriotism mixed with general outcry from the fleeing populace outside. There was a split pause on both sides to see if the other would continue or submit. Neither planned on doing so.

G30 emerged coat half buttoned, one arm missing as the sleeve flapped about, with mouth agape at the tomfoolery occurring half way through his servicing. The creepy sanctuary he had grown to tolerate had been redecorated to some kind of swisscheese art house. While he couldn't claim to be particularly sad, a good amount of rage welled.

"Yoooo! I step out for one minute and you two shoot up the place? What do you have to-"

His shield immediately contested a flurry of return fire. This belonged to Hoax infantry laying down suppressive fire while the last two armored trucks re-positioned to separate themselves and avoid being taken out by another single volley. The Bee shield became alight with dozens of sparks before shattering. It was just enough time for G30 to dive behind Nano, where the only cone of safety offered a way not to join the many android carcasses bearing his likeness. With his one sleeved arm, he scrambled awkwardly to Nano and Ira just behind her.

"Shii-Ooooh-Maaan!" G30 raced to open his inventory and spawn a weapon. Any weapon. "Mayhem's startin' early... The first boss' ain't even spawned in...oh man. Great time to join the fanbase, Rogue! I tell ya!"

The first in alphabetical order was the legendary Arondight, a sleek medieval side arm in reference to the renowned hero-
A bright red suited gunner poking his head from the window startled G30 out of his mental description. The Bee shield which had already recharged spawned around the hilt of the western sword. With practiced precision (and G30 jutting an unnecessary hand out at the target for added flare), the sword was spun twice as though weightless and let free. It embedded itself into the gunner's skull where it would stay until the battle was over. He made a mental note to use cheaper ammo for his next toss.
Next he spawned his G-series katana and held it manually. It was more an instinctual tick of a gamer to arm oneself than anything. It comforted him, despite having little experience actually using it as a Striker or Rogue would. Speaking of...

"Back door." He pointed to the inner-shop. The distinct gold shielding shimmered around the player Rogue, signalling it's projection onto her. "Go around and flank em. Just hit and run. Let Twin-tails here finish them. Won't blame ya for running." He smirked, baiting the hothead. He then went to warding off the more gutsy attackers from entering. Axes, swords, pots and pans, you name it. Most of it didn't land, but none were meant to.

Most of Hoax were confused at the pile of primitive weaponry being flung their way. That was until another caught quite the exotic beam-dagger in the shoulder, and more fire rained on Nano's shield.

"Great time to join the fanbase, Rogue! I tell ya!"

"No kidding," Ira breathed out, frozen from shock at the absolute carnage the sudden chaos had brought about. If she hadn't been behind Nano at the time of the shooting- she grimaced, bringing out her Pens, legs spread and ready to-

To what? Fight? She was defenseless, there was no way she could survive tha-

"Back door."

She started, turning to look and G30- then to where he was pointing. With a jolt, she realized that his shields were around her.

"Go around and flank em. Just hit and run. Let Twin-tails here finish them. Won't blame ya for running."

He was smirking, baiting her- and damn him, it was working. She huffed behind her mask.

"These shields better hold," she said heatedly- then sprinted, bursting through the doors, dashing toward the attackers flank.

Pens won't be enough... She pursed her lips, made an aggravated sigh, and dove behind a large piece of building rubble.

Well... I should thank Iya for this, she thought, selecting the upgraded RPG-7 from her inventory and slinging it on her shoulder. Probably meant it as a joke.

She took quick and careful aim for the middle of the assaulting guild. She took a deep breath. Well this joke is about to deliver the punchline.

Just to distract...

Breathe in... breathe... out-

click

BOOM

She took off, not wanting to be caught in the deadly barrage that was surely to come.

The rocket did indeed miss its original target, which is not surprising considering the owner of said rocket was a slayer class. Although, after a few seconds of wait the rocket had landed somewhere, only prominently shown by a multitude of hit markers and two achievements.

PVP BEGINNER (Get your first pvp kill, nice job!)
SLAUGHTER BOMB (Kill multiple people with an explosion! Kaboom!)

God only knows where that missile had landed.

Five minuets before hand

Meanwhile in a nearby location Cheshire was pinned down by a heavy gunner squad shooting down her position, using a piece of rubble from some chaotic happenings via two previous guilds at war with one another. She silently cursed at her predicament as bullets whizzed past her head, hitting anything and everything nearby, shredding anything living. The gunner squad was three assault rifles, weapons she can't recognize from here, a damn gatling gunner, and some sort of strategist (probably the ammunition supplier) barking out orders. They had their cars behind them creating a barrier impossible to drive through, and seeing as they had such a harsh rainfall of bullets, grappling out of here was not an option.

She took her magnum tightly in her robotic hand, clenching and unclenching tightly, the only weapons she had on her was some useless junk she was going to sell (all out of ammo), the Red Queen (not enough time to aim), and the magnum (five rounds left, there's more then five. Damn) She refused to just say die here, and considering her Arsenal Roulette was still on cool down she was in every word screwed.

Until.

BOOOOOOOOOM

The sound was so sudden, catching the assassin who's been trap off guard. Body parts, weapons, and debris flew pass the woman's head. Standing up she took a second to almost admire the wreckage, everyone who've been firing at her (save the one in charge) is now dead, dead to a new degree. Before the one in charge began to flee, Cheshire twirled her magnum and fired a clean shot into the skull of the woman, dead. She used her grappling hook to continue forward, after a bit further she maneuvered herself up a spot on a rooftop, using her Red Queen to aim down the scope and watch as a guild attempted to decimate a workshop, upon where she recognize G30, Nano, and Spes running off. She'll catch up to her later, for now she aimed her rifle carefully and steady at the head of a gunner and BANG, dead. One down, and a double distraction created.

"Now this is what I call a party!" she shouted as the guns rotate and fired with explosives. It hit the rest of the trucks, detonating them that caused to kill the entire guild assault team. Beep beep. Message received.

"Your upgrade is ready. As usual, I request payment. In due, do it when you are here. -Silent"

"Hey hey! Whoever still alive I'm heading to Silent's place~. G30? Rogue? Anyone?" She fired her cannons as she talked. The shells landed somewhere outside, hitting the belligerent bystanders.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Welcome To Eris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus