Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Welcome To Eris

G30 (played by coke_monster)

The next bout of silence offered at the tail end of Nano's cannons was permenant this time. Hostiles down. That wasn't to say about the rest of the chaos occuring blocks away as other e-celebrities, opposing guild affiliates, and random players were being pounced on and taken out early, earning the survivors a better chance at obtaining loot with the victims locked out for several days.

G30 let out an exasperated sigh of relief, then went about maticulously picking up each melee weapon he'd tossed. "Bad idea to hang with a streamer during Mayhem week. Noted. Lesson learned." He said to nobody in particular as he lazily swung a pot in the air. "Sadly... it looks as though I have better chances with you. I'm game. Just give me a sec to powder my nose."

The armless android returned into the shadowy caverns of the inner shop to be greeted by even more irritated and violent yelling. Despite the thick steel plating surrounding the inner workshop, the material destroyed outside was enough to put any mechanic in the red. Wasn't his fualt the old geaser didn't expect Mayhem to just ignored his shop until he could move the stuff inside.
He returned fully functional, stretching and testing his new arm which didnt appear any different to his old one. "Let's get goin'."
Ira Lee (played by KhaeosMage)

Ira warily uncurled from the protective position she'd run to, just behind the wall of an alleyway.

That was... close.

She walked back over to Nano and G30, hearing their little exchange. She looked at where the assaulting guild had been, grimaced, and turned toward the streamer.

"... Might as well log off somewhere relatively safe, I guess..." she said, rolling her shoulders. She paused. "Oh, and... I guess my name's Spes now...?"

Boy, was her sister gonna looove hearing about all the things that transpired today. She'd think she was soo lucky to have a first VR experience like the chaos that just happened.
Cheshire (played by Sp8ders) Topic Starter

Cheshire, having noticed the lifeless amounts of bodies she placed her sniper on her back and took a step back on the rooftop before dashing forward and swan dive off the side of the building, using her grappling hook to slow herself down before landing on the street in the iconic superhero pose.

Standing up, she brushed herself off and hoisted the Red Queen before smiling to the others. Her mask removed due to her being in "civilian clothes".

She waved towards the trio and sighed. Running a metal gloved hand through her hair and sighed. "Jeez, people can't keep their excitement in their pants and with promise for a big reward, everyone is going to kill each other... Oh well." She turned on her heels and began walking through the destroyed streets and waved a hand.

"You three coming? We don't have much time before more guilds come out to play."
Ludvig sat upon a ruined building, a wicked gin upon his Face. The throat F one oF his victims Falling From his hand. His tattered scientist uniForm billowed in the wind, his spiky hair blowing time with his uniForm. One oF the players, having survived, tried to crawl away "God...has...abandoned you..." Ludvig tutted, killing the player.

A man like Ludvig thrived in this environment, here was Free to kill, to be as brutal as he wished. he sang an old tune, walking ramrod like a good German Soldier. "Today is a glorious day, la la la!"
Nano (played by robinnrose)

Nano ushered everyone to follow her to Silent place, which was a bit distant from the center of the city. She blew up everything in her path to her destination. Once hearing the explosions going off, no one dare to step near. After all, no one would want to go on against someone who could walk out unscathed by multiple RPGs and anti-tank weapons.

Once arriving at Silent's place, the front yard and driveway were littered with bodies and blood, if they had such UI(user interface) on. Trucks, cars, vehicles with lots of holes. The front of the house were blown to pieces. Some bodies lead into the building. It did not look well from the outside, "Well it seems Silent had some fun here~" she said, "I wonder what happen he has in store for me!" She rushed on in. The cameras outside were watching.

Ira whistled at the pure destruction in Silent's doorstep.

"This guy doesn't £&€¥ around," she mumbled, shooting another wary glance at the corpses, human and metal.

Hearing more than seeing Nano rush inside the house, she took one last look around before she followed, making sure to not touch anything unless absolutely necessary.

She didn't wanna end up like the intruders, after all.

G30 strolled in with everyone else, not really paying mind to the carnage or even the rather exotic tech scatttered about Silent's abode. No, he was dead set on that couch, tracking blood and oil the entire way.

"Oof..." He plopped on, letting a leg occupy an additional seat. Something didn't feel right though. The player fidgeted a bit in attempt to make himself comfortable until he remembered. He fiddled with some options to set Pain Dampeners to "realistic". That was when his body matched the mental fatigue of all that occured today. From verbal abuse, getting mixed up in an assassin's business, to nearly being locked out of his second life for a minute there: "Oooof... that feels better." He dug deeper into the couch as though he belonged there. There was a good chance he'd fallen asleep, until he picked his head up and scanned the room he was going to survive the day in.
He whistled. "Nice digs. Plan on riding out the storm all week? Or you got some other streamers the lot of you are going hunting with?" He gestured to Nano and the mechanic.

Cheshire slowly walked through the almost mounds of heap and corpses, hoisting her Red Queen on her shoulder as she made her way inside, eyes scanning the room for any sort of potential threat (with none since again she was invited here earlier.) With having to approve the safety of the room she maneuvered a way to the couch, she placed her rifle carefully against the furniture before unceremoniously plopped down next to the bleeding android. She raised a brow and chuckled, showing off those sharp teeth as if they're the most casual thing there. (Hint, they're not.)

"Your in no way fit to survive this chaos being a bit underleveld and all, I suggest you kids hide out here until W.O.M starts."

As she sat she kicked off her boots and removed her gloves, placing the gloves gently on the arm of the chair. There she checked her mechanical arm, checking to see if anything was broken, blasted off, or leaking. Luckily not. Her side however had some serious need of glass removal, and like the resourceful hitman she is she retrieved from her inventory a MedBay D312 Bot (limited edition). The NPC robot greeted her and then began to do its patchwork. Before she sits back and relaxes, she set the robot to "TEND ALL NEARBY WOUNDED" and there she buried herself into the couch.

Presuming they all were lead to the basement since that's the safest place. The basement were filled with all the equipment he had made in his entire account life. The kimono was on the clothes rack. There were sophisticated missile launchers, variety of RPGs with a variety of ammo, a rack full of different types of sniper rifles, two to three racks of assault rifles, two racks of SMGs, two racks of pistols and machine pistols, a few racks of handheld and incorporated shields, large machinery and equipment to make ammo and guns, two gun range with appropriate safety and range, even with completed with targets. No wonder so many people planned to raid this place. There was a living room and a kitchen down there, filled with couches, soft sofas, coffee table, TVs, food, etc. There were at least four computers running. Nano's new exo-skeleton suit was hanging off the wall.

Silent spoke, "Nano yours is done. Payment?"

"Aye aye~ Don't be so hasty" she said as she did a trade with Silent. The amount? Enough to buy a good house two times over. Now wonder where she got the money....."It's on the wall" he said. Nano excitedly went to change into his exo-skeleton suit. The difference was that there was more armor on the outside, more equipment on the helmet, and as shown by Nano, 2x turrets with 2x barrels.

"Upgrades can be done to it, unlike the last one" Silent explained then turned to Chesire, "So, what do you need of me?"

The GAU-8 emplacement version was also in the basement that was attached to an elevator that lifted it to the ground floor. Its empty cartridges was in a bucket next to them.

Ira opted to sit on the floor, breathing out slowly. Since her adrenaline had bled out she'd been feeling the effects of jumping around and getting beat up quite acutely. She leaned back against the couch, wincing. From the corner of her eye she noticed a medical NPC tending to that assassin girl.

If I leave now... would I still be injured when I come back...? She closed her eyes, releasing the tension from her shoulders- then opened her eyes again, rubbing her scalp. Oh, whatever, I'm too drained for this...

"... Think I'll log out..." she muttered, eyes half-lidded behind the mask as she pulled up her menu.

Username: Spes
Logged in at 9:00 PM ET
Current time is 12:00 AM ET

... Crap.

"I am going to be so late," she whispered, horror blanketing her tone.

She was going to get fired.

Nono, calm down... she could totally wake up for the shift. No big deal. Just... drink the coffee from the shop, yes!
Good plan.

G30 let his head fall back onto the couch's arm rest. The lovey-doves completely ignored him as they went about their transaction. That grinded his gears, but not as much as being berated about his level.

"Aye." His tired voice droned to the sniper he had been fawning over only an hour prior. "Levels ain't everything. I can get by just fine with my unrivaled expertise. Expertise in what? That's what's on ya mind right now. I'm talkin' the streets. The game within a game. People rely too much on just having raw numbers. That's good and all, but a good trick or two can be just a powerful. Way funner too."

The medical droid went about sewing the cuts formed by either debris or grazing bullets from the prior engagement. He swatted it away with a half-hearted kick. It failed in connecting as the droid easily dodged incoming attacks and healed him without consent. G30 gave to the advanced tech. There were more important battles to be fought. This would probably be the first of many times he'd have to rely on strangers if he'd survive the entire week ahead of the crowd.

"Word of warning, my newbie." He said to exactly you know who. "You'll spawn in that exact spot whenever you decide to play again. That's why opening your home to strangers," he poked the tip of his blindfold to eye Silent with an arched brow of curiosity, "is not a very common thing. You could spawn in at an ungodly hour and wreck his $#$%. Leads me to believe there's an internal security system to prevent that, but I digest." He let the cloth fall, offering a wave. "Cya around."

Cheshire looked over at Silent, her facial expression much softer then her usual Cheshire grin or the dead serious hitman look. No, this showed a face of pure exhaustion. She brushed some of her short hair out of her luminescent blue eyes, obvious cybernetic enhancements (fitting for a sniper). There she gripped the couch arm tightly as she used it to push herself upwards, the mechanical whir was louder then usual, indicating to some damage done to the cybernetic limb, nothing to bad as far as one can tell.

Carefully standing up, her wounds have been successfully healed thanks to the droid, but alas her attire had some major rips in it, the pants leg, the sleeves, the coat's tail, etc. She methodically maneuvered her way to Silent and smiled, not the Cheshire grin but a genuine grin of excitement.

"Silent, you and I both know what I want, I want a gun. A big one. One that'll decimate my enemies. Don't worry about resources, I have you covered!"

With that she opened her menu, inventory and dropped the materials. 210 pieces of three different types of metal, and a but load of other items. Including a few peices of the incredibly rare resource GRAVANITE. Used as a very, very, VERY powerful energy source.

"Whatever's left over you can keep, and you know my one thing with creating powerful weapons. I get to rename it. So, whatcha say luv? Want to make a BFG for your favorite hitman? Name your price, and I'll pay~"

It was obvious, her excitement and her hellbound determination to get her BFG. She'll go to any length to get it (besides anything that'll get her banned from Bullet Fuse, gross.)

Nano looked at herself with the new exo-skeleton in front of the mirror, "Thank you I'm going to test this out! Ai-yaaahh!" She rushed out speedily with her equipment's help.

"Bye" he said to G30 before turning to Chesire, "No need to get aroused so quickly...I'll still need to make a blueprint of the weapon and the gun system. It will be done before the boss fight...assuming you are paying a priority plan. It will cost you $5,000,000 on top of it. The total will be accounted later once I know how much work has been used up. If given estimates, probably going around $15,000,000 total." He said all those while observing the materials given.

The weapons and equipment on the rack all have a safety and tracker on it. The safety does not allow anyone to use the weapon or equipment without the consent of the owner. Removal of safety and tracker will render the weapon or equipment useless unless removed by the owner. All thanks to nanotech. Also not to mention the amount of hidden sentry guns in the house.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

Login....
Name: wicked1
Password: *********

Standing from his admittedly cozy bed Wicked first tested his races motor functions. His hair was a white/silver colour that reflected the harsh virtual light above which was neck length in the back, his bangs were short as well as they hung barely over his cat like eyes( one being emerald green and the other a striking violet) and framed his face in two long strands on each side . On top of his silver head, a pair of small silver ears flicked to life as they examined the area for any nearby creatures. Behind him flicked a slim shiny tail that was obviously well groomed and soft.
He then opened his menu which he costumized by making it green rather than the standard blue.
He then equipped his armor which he had removed the previous night before logging off(yes even his character sleeps in nothing but his birthday suit).

This armor(if you could call it that) consisted of a thin fabric that was light but durable, which allowed him to move at high speeds called "Weave" by its creator who was a friend of his . He wore a top that almost seemed to be wrapped around his torso like gauze, it was pure black and folded over his left shoulder into his right armpit.
He wore standard pants made of this material as well(though a bit more loose as to not damage anything while he runs.)
At his sides where his two favorite energy blades east and west which glow with a iridescent blue light.

After equipping all this material over his pale body, he then started his day.
He pulled out his journal and wrote down everything he stole yesterday and turned over only to sell them for a lower profit to lower level players.
Along with the monsters he fought yesterday and the noticeable weaknesses he found on them. He did this as he did every day and then stood to begin a new one.
Narrator (played by coke_monster)

STATUS REPORT
“It’s Ace Reporters GunHo and Mistle_Tow coming at you live from Status Report HQ with this week’s wrap up and preview of future carnage. And what a night to end this anxious build up to what we have all been anticipating: 2020’s Mayhem Week.”

“That. Is so. Right.”

“I know I'm right Mistle. What we have had tonight was an unprecedented record of pre-emptive attacks made among a number of the highest ranking guilds. It far exceeds last year, Oasis having transformed into a right and true battlefield minutes after Head Game Developer Daniel Jacobson’s confirmation announcement. Streets were alight with crossfire. Shops were looted without discrimination. Streamers were sniped for their notoriety, and in some cases racial motives were involved. Hundreds of players have been locked out right out of the gate!”

*Open witness reports?*
Yes

“My favorite arm’s dealer was ransacked!” said one gunner who survived the night. “There weren’t a bullet left unspent on that floor, no sir.”

“Can you believe the nerve?” Long standing Lead Scientist of Anarcho Corps., mother of three, commented. “Does no one learn from what this wrought last year? No one is going to win if we all kill each other, and we can kiss our skyscrapers along with the city good bye.”

“I scored fifty headshots the past hour alone. No lie.” Mohawk wielding teen claimed. “I don’t see the point in going after the big prizes anyway, me being a solo player. Best shot I got is shooting others in the back while they’re distracted with the main event!”

“What a turn of events! The mutants have yet to spawn (today being the official start of Mayhem Week) and we already have… well, Mayhem! Can you believe it Mistle?”

“…” A brief pause causes hundreds of listeners to believe their devices are faltering. “…Hmm? Oh. Right. Yeah, it was pretty cray. My own camo shop was hit, but my hubby took care of it. Shout out to NukemDuke000002! We’re gonna make a killing this week, I just know it. Mwah.” A kiss is blown into the mike.

A grumbling sigh is heard. “In less cataclysmic news; We have a status report on Oasis’ rallying spirit. The Beacon of Beats. The mother of all those in need of a shoulder to lean on: Akane!”

*Allow audio playback?*
Yes

“Akane’s hit single, Digital World, remains among the Top 10 tracks on our radio channels when we’re blasting baddies. She’s got a distinct sound fans just can’t get enough of since her debut on release. The more... passionate of those fans grew into what we all know today as the infamous A-Kult. They’ve proven time and time again to be the most diehard of all the fandom with numerous assassination attempts thwarted, rival radio channels hacked (all returned to health by their idol’s request), and gifts rivaling a major weapon arsenal’s budget in value. Our story today is on just what the virtual songstress thinks of Mayhem Week? And just what are her plans for this exciting time? Mistle was sent out to interview-“

“Oh. No.”

“...No?”

“Yeah. No. Well like. I tried but she was all like, shy and stuff. And her clique of no-lives threatened me when I tried to press her for answers so I didn’t get the report.”

Another haggard sigh wheezes through the radio. “And that, my friends, is why ratings are plunging. That’s it. I quit. I've had it you Mistle. I put in all this time and effort into this broadcast and you just sit and look at the skins on your guns all day. All. Day. I’ve had it!”

The frenzied rap of an auto pistol and shouting ends the Status Report with GunHo and Mistle_Tow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st Day of Mayhem

Ira was smiling.

It wasn't the sharp grin she'd have whenever she'd worked out a new trait for a character, or the mean smirk of triumph at shutting down a bastard internet troll. No, it was a soft, fond and affectionate smile of content, one whose main recepients were her interests... and her sister.

Said sister wore the same smile.

"This is totes the best birthday ever," Iya whispered, clutching the game that was given to her between her fingers. Elaborate text swirled across the front of the case, the word Magikbound making it obvious on what genre the VR game was.

Ira's smile brightened further, a pleased flush warming her cheeks. "I'm glad you think so," she said, voice rough with emotion.

This would be Iya's first birthday with no one but them- no parents, no Kalizi, bless that heiress- with gifts entirely within her own budget. She's painstakingly saved up money to not only buy the VR game (Kalizi giving them the VR headsets, claiming they were birthday gifts, still somewhat respecting Ira's wish to provide for themselves and not rely on her rich status) but also to go out for a nice dinner after taking her to a Larping event (and wow that could actually be exhausting???).

And she managaed to not be late for her morning shift. All in all, it was a good day.

"Ready to test it out?" Ira said, standing from her sitting position on the floor. She glanced at the time. 7:50 PM.

Iya's eyes lit up, lips curving up into an excited grin. "Yeees," she said loudly, jumping to her feet. She pointed at her older sister. "You better get on with that Mayhem Week, too!"

Ira held her hands up, the action looking a little sheepish. "Okay, okay-"

"And change your class to Rogue!"

"I did this morning!"

"Oooohoho, is that why you were almost late to work?"

Iya waggled her eyebrows. Ira flushed even redder than before.

"Oh, shut up!"

"Admit it,
you actually like Bullet Fuse, and not just as a mere book inspiration!" She paused, then shot her sister a positively evil, conniving look. "In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you like-"

"I am GOING," Ira said, backing away from the living room and absconding to her room. "And you BETTER not follow me- go to your room and play with your present!!!"

Highly amused laughter rang from the room Ira left.

"I ship," Iya said, smirking as she left to go to her room to enjoy her game.

Ira leaned against her door, beet red and wide eyed.

"Too close," she said, slumping slightly.

~*~

Ira- actually, she'd better get used to calling herself by her username- Spes looked around, finding herself alone where she had left. She rolled her shoulders and, leaning on the couch from her sitting position in the floor, she opened up her menu.

Username: Spes
Logged in at 7:58 PM ET
Class: Rogue

She went to her profile, then the attire section, studying the get-up her sister had made for her. She decided to unequip the shoulder pads and her mask, thinking it might help her move a little more freely- then stared.

Her- her character's?- face was similar to hers, with only a few minute differences. For one, her character was a shade lighter, the bangs were longer, up to the chin, in fact, and the eyes were a brighter red. And...

No makeup. At all. No eyeliner, no black lipstick- it was jarring enough for her that she almost didn't recogize herself at first glance. But no, the similarities were there- but the small differences were enough to differentiate the player from the character.

Huh... She closed her menu, resisting the urge to reach up and touch her face. She tucked a long bang behind her ear, then got up, venturing outside in the hopes of finding a familiar face. So to speak.

WARNING, HEAVY BLOOD, GORE, AND TORTURE!

Password: ******
Login Time: 6:52 pm.

Cheshire, whom had recently signed in had bought a Appearance Change Token and completely changed her appearance, now looked at her newfound style. It was extremely different then her previous look. Now instead of her short copper hair, she had longer white hair and glowing red eyes, of course she kept that terrifying cheshire grin. Never, in a million years will she change that. Her skin was also paler, taking a more menacing vampiric style to her characterization.

She's tired playing a character for someone she use to know.

The assassin closed out her profile and smiled to herself, almost proudly. Equipping her combat attire, she gently wrapped herself in the ripped cloak and placed on her HUD mask, her weapons of choice already in her inventory and on her person ready to be used. Her current location was a small little apartment she got in Oasis a while back, she has a place in every city due to traveling reasons.

There, she left and went to go see some unfinished business.

LATER

Blood, gore, and guts everywhere in the small guild home to the Al De Mortem. All memebers except the leader was brutally slaughtered by the hands of Cheshire. Empty shells scattering the room, bodies along with them. An assortment of different damage to the building from sheer bullets, melee weapons being thrown, to even marks where something blew up. The poor leader had a sword held tightly in front of her pointing directly at Cheshire. Cheshire, whom was covered in soot had a metal baseball bat, tapping it against the metal palm of her hand, humming quietly to the music of Undead West. The girl backed up.

"W-wait, w-we can talk about this! Like adults!" She pleaded, cried and worried for her own safety.
"Hm.... No." Cheshire responds with the most casual noise ever, as if this is her every day activity (which it might as well be)

And before the girl had time to react, she was already on her back, one of her legs broken from the sudden clang of the baseball bat, and the feeling of a boot on her chest. She cried and sobbed from the pain, obviously having the pain to realistic.

"You know what is so good about being a SNIPER darlin? I don't miss my shots, even with a melee weapon. So I can be VERY precise. Which means, I can sit here and break every bone in your body without killing you."

"N-NO! PLEASE DO- AH!!!!"

Crack, crack, CRACK. The sound echoed off the walls, before Cheshire had finally gotten bored. Putting the weapons (from herself and her fallen enemies) away into her inventory she gave that cheshire grin that in the lighting made everything but that toothy smile dark and spoke in a soft voice, her metallic finger cutting into the girl's cheek.

"Next time.... Bring me my money. Sorry you'll have to miss Mayhem Week. Wait! No I'm not."

And with that, she pulled out her revolver, spun it once on her finger and BOOM. The leader lied dead. Cleaning herself off with the aid of an AUTO CLEANER SYSTEM she stepped out of the building and made her way towards Silent's workshop. Wondering on how far along he is on their little project.

After making the deal, Silent started the project up. The machinery were set to work overnight after he logged off from the game. Returning to the real world, he checked on his other computer on the video rendering before uploading it onto Youtube. The time that took it worked through his sleep. Nano, on the other hand, was on a different time zone.

Taking on Multiple Guilds earned.
Last Man Standing earned.
God-like earned.
There's no rest for Death earned.
Relentless Ammo Usage earned.
Mass Murderer earned.
Ping ping ping...ping...(sounds of achievements)

After she went out on a carnage when she got her exo-skeleton suit, multiple guilds have sought to take her out as an actual threat that can possibily take out the mutant itself. That probably ended self-inflicted wound. After an hour or two carnage ended, she logged out at Silent's house. Back to the real world, Nano sat together to eat with her family at her home.

In the morning, Silent worked throughout till past noon on new videos. He went back and forth on scanning miniature models and adding CGI effects. Rendering. Making videos. Doing ideas. Always a shut in. Sometimes he went out for food or coffee or a break. The trend repeated itself only till Nano butted in to invite Silent into the game. Till then...he worked on his videos. That was his living.

His home was an apartment in the city. It was a two bedroom apartment, however, the other one was not in usage. Most of his gaming, rendering, models, and scene setting were located in the living room. On the wall was his degree in Chemical Engineering with another major in Computer Science. The apartment was a bit on the higher end. The view from the balcony and glass window show the view of the city. Currently set somewhere in East Coast.

For Nano's home....that will be another time.

G30, as alien as it was to refer to him out of the game, stumbled through the door to his second story flat. He reeked of the ripe garbage he'd been piling into that green trash can on wheels since six in the morning. It was a blessing his suburban town didn't have those garbage trucks with mechanical arms filling his role in the community, but it didn't exactly feel like one.
His cat Pepsi didn't mind the smell as she brushed against a tired leg. His two room mates didn't mind either. Both were found in their shared bedroom jacked into their VR-headgear, playing Magikbound or Bullet Fuse, G30 hadn't a doubt. He took a long look at their still bodies in the dark, dank recess that was the messy room of the three man-children. They were so lifeless. So inert.

That's what I look like all day too, huh? Pffft... bunch of losers.

G30 showered, ate, fed a good leg of the best Kentucky fried leftovers to a crying Pepsi, and watched Youtube for any coverage on Mayhem Week. It was surprisingly difficult to find a good vid on it, most being locked out either yesterday or today trying to find juicy content to lure the thousands of the underage audience not allowed to participate. Most streamers (save for a rather... difficult one) were laying low until the main event would start, which was soon. That thought of the streamer he'd met yesterday made him curious. He remembered Silent fiddling with an editor on that RV ride. Checking the username, G30 found the new vid. He was impressed to say the least.

Hmm... Nah. Players in their league wouldn't need me. That duo. The infamous sniper. Hell, even that what's-her-name newbie I picked up probably would rather go it alone. I'll have to resign to spectating this year. Without a party, I'm done for.

As usual at the end of a long day, he too plopped onto his bedspread and dawned the heavy device. He didn't bother getting comfy. He wouldn't feel his sore muscles soon enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Password: ******
Invalid password.
$#@!! ... uhhh... what was it?
Password: *****

G30 kicked his feet up and down as he sat atop Silent's fortress of a shop. A few meters below, a feral bobcat with three eyes was toying with the fibre wire tied to his shoe. It was usually regarded as a low level pest enemy for newbies to grind in the city, but he had a soft spot for them. Too bad the pet system didn't allow their recruitment. Oh well.

The wire eventually untied itself. The furry abomination grew bored and aggro'd (targeted) onto a passerby, going on to chase her down the street. The screams echoing back mixed well with the other odd shouts or splatters of gun fire heard in the distance. While the chaos had taken a brief rest, Oasis was fast on its way to becoming a ruin of its formal glory.

"Woops." He said with utmost sincerity at the fate of that poor player surely being mauled. "I would help! But uh... it's way safer here... with the turrets." That's when he heard an arrival finally exiting that dungeon of a shop. "What perfect timing- er." He sputtered to the uncanny face bearing only some likeness to who he'd expected popping out. The hair was longer, the red eyes more contrasting with the dull color palate the artists had used to design the gritty city. The androgynous face was what really threw him. It made him question the very gender of the player, before putting together that it was simply devoid of the more popular details many applied to their female characters. It was bizarre to see something akin to a modern face in a world filled with green mo-hawks and crazy face tattoos.

"Username... Spes? Who the hell are you?"
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

Frankly he was insulted, the lack of security at this place was tremendous. It's as if they put no effort into guarding their weapons storage at all. Then again he did decide to steal from this guy the ONE time the idiot decided to leave his house. To be honest he was fairly suprised that a high leveled player lived this far from the city. But he was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Though for some reason it did at first scare him when he found dried blood stains on a lot of this guys strangely feminine clothing, though hes not one to judge.
After finally cleaning the place out of weapons and gadgets high and low, he then decided to rid the place of any and all evidence that he was here. It wasn't his first time breaking and entering after all, and after a few moments it looked as if he were never there and the weapons never taken. And with that he decidedly took off into the wilderness twords town where he was set to remain in the darkest shadows, as for some reason people in this game can get very biased twords other Fictional races.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Welcome To Eris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus