Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Welcome To Eris

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

Wicked looked upon the rest of the group, where one was an adamant racist, the other was clinically depressed. Oh and the big one was just flat out insane.

"Your all *******crazy, and apparently so am I-"
He paused as he pulled out his menu and flipped through his journal, occasionally glancing up at the others.
"What kind of boss are we dealing with? Is it base amphibious, base land animal, or base aquatic? I'll also need to know the number of limbs in order to catagorize it."
He pauses to turn the page
"If it lives, breaths, or has weak points. Unless this boss was introduced in a recent patch, it's weak points and blind spots are listed here."
He points to his menu.
Nano (played by robinnrose)

"I do not remember this being in part of my job description..." he said he picked a shield out of the rack and tossed it at G30, "Portable shield. Military design. Comes in few shapes: round, rectangular like those SWAT team, or any other shape you desire. Comes in both energy and physical. Maintenance is high if damaged. $1,450,000." He took out a pistol and placed it on Spes' lap, "Magnetic coil gun revolver. Shoots rods. Penetrating. $1,000,000. Ammo is specially made by me. The energy core is in the handle, beware of it." He then looked to Alex, "What suits you?"
G30 (played by coke_monster)

G30 gave a huff to Silent's formal explanation of his gifted gear. He let the bulky contraption rest on his lap without much concern of it falling off by the many bumps and sputters of the speeding RV. Memories of times where he just didn't mesh with the mates of the team had him occupied. That was until he heard that magic numeral.

"...W-wait. 1,450,000." He said first calmly, and then repeated with truer shock, "A million and a half!? Just for repairs!? How much does thing cost total?" The sides of the personal shield didn't bend to his vice-grip. In many MMOs, these numbers might be standard given rising inflation rates as the game aged. Bullet Fuse, however, was relatively new with currency matching somewhat to what this technology might conceivably cost if actualized. The contraption was the real deal, but it was difficult to tell by staring at it as G30 was. No decals. No fancy-schmantsy design. Just a brick with a few handles on it like some cyberpunk briefcase of steel plating. It was as Silent said: Military grade with a few identical copies on the rack the mechanic had pulled it from.

G30 let his worries drift off with a long exhale. "You know what don't tell me. When we down this thing and get the drops, I'm paying for this myself, ya hear?" He gave a cheeky point to Chesire, before giving a thumb to himself. "This guy doesn't like owing people... but thanks. Listen, if we're going to be working together, call me Geo from now. I think this puppy warrants that much. G30 is a ####@$$ username to say out loud, ain't it?"
Ira Lee (played by KhaeosMage)

Don't lose faith. Ira slowly nodded, leaning back against the RV as she closed her menu. Her posture was- still a little slumped, limbs carefully together with her hands still on her lap- but she was... composed, at least a bit.

... I'll apologize properly later, she thought, avoiding looking at- well, everyone, really.

Which is why she flinched in surprise as Silent placed a pistol in her hands.

She stared at the weapon, blinking rapidly as its information was both audibly and visually given.

... Wait.

$1 million?!?! She sputtered, looking up at Silent in an extremely bewildered fashion, but he'd already moved on to the newcomer... Wicked? Yes, that's what his name was...

... Right. Time to be- be Spes. Can't afford to mess up everything else up, after all.

... She hoped she could shoot this properly. It... shouldn't be too different from the M9 at home, right?
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"And people wonder why I resell items at a cheaper price. The cost of equipment in this game alone would drain a mans bank account. Come to think of it developing an in game monetary system seems rather interesting, of course id prefer a system of bartering ,myself."
Alex spoke to himself, having forgotten Nano's question for a time.

He would though, eventually return to the question presented after going off on quite a number of tangents.
"No need love, not much a fire arms man. Got my wicked sisters East, and West."
He stated patting the small energy blades at his sides, the handles of which seem to be made from the same material as his clothing, along with some weird rose gold metal alloyed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Welcome To Eris

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus