Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Favorites Game

KylieWaterfall

Can't chose

Do you have a favorite cat breed? and what is the breed?
Well.. no? So none favorite cat breed.

What is your favorite meal?
Literally anything. I'll eat a ripped-up newspaper if you want.

What's your favourite time of day, and why?
Gab

Any time the sunset or sunrise is visible! It's always so pretty to look at!

Who is your favorite fictional character and why? (It can be from here, a book, t.v. show, etc.)
Dr. Jykll and Mr. Hyde; the dynamic of good and evil inside of us all displayed in such a blunt way is fascinating. Not to mention how a woman could shift those very tides.

What is your favorite sport and team?
JijiTheJaguar

Football and the Seattle Seahawks!

What is your favorite meme of all time?
Asroc

JijiTheJaguar wrote:
Football and the Seattle Seahawks!

What is your favorite meme of all time?

Anything Dank or Crude.

Favourite Anime or Movie?
Asroc, why. Favorite anime? Oooh... Ugh... Well, any anime that showed on Toonami/Adult Swim will always hold a place in my childish heart and soul: Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha... Even some of the early Gundam and .Hack series. But Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is one of my all-time favorite recent anime series... I'm dying, I can't choose one. Pass.

Favorite Movie? Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2. And Disney movies like The Little Mermaid. And Pokémon the First Movie. ...And I Am Legend. Ugh. But Kill Bill is the one I feel had the most influence in my current mindset, so that one.

What is your favorite time frame of the day? (Like 10 in the morning, twilight hours, mid-afternoon, 4-7 pm, etc.)
TinyCentaur

Any time I go to sleep, which is around 9-2 in the morning.
Though 2AM is quite nice. The atmosphere feels a lot different, and where I live you can hear a lot of wildlife such as Owls and Foxes.
Listening to Owls hooting at night is really something else. Ahh.

What is your favourite chocolate brand?
Marabou <3

What's your favorite book?
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

Tough one... But, I'd probably have to go for the first Captain Underpants book.

What is your favorite N64 game?
Asroc

Mischief Makers.

What is your favourite bird?
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

Bald eagles <3

What is your favorite animal in general?
KylieWaterfall

Bobtail cats

Who is your most favorite person ever?
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

Me lol

What's your favorite Movie?
Hmm. Mad Max: Fury Road or What We Do in the Shadows usually cheer me up.

What's your favourite Vine?
TinyCentaur

What is your favourite mythological beast?
Phoenixes, gryphons, and satyrs are very much tied as my all time favorite. I can't say either one of those creatures without changing my mind later on. ;w;

The reincarnation theme of phoenixes is an awe-inspiring thing to read about. It's very inspirational for many aspects of life, which I adore about its legend. I love the small bit in some stories about how they can control their heat from "as hot as the sun" to "cool to the touch." That says so much when you apply it to things like trust.

However, satyrs sound like they would be amazing fun to hang around, and I feel like just dancing and cavorting with them. I love their carefree natures, and that they're associated with the gods of wine and merriment. Their lore is fascinating to read about too, especially how they frolic with nymphs.

Gryphons can be depicted as good and benevolent, evil and selfish, and/or having sort of a neutral ground, and I appreciate that kind of spectrum because you don't see a lot of that in myths. Regardless, they're protective creatures with their hoards, and I identify with their natures a lot.
What is your favorite kind of meat/meat dish? Or for vegetarians/vegans, what's your favorite vegetable/veggie dish?
bacon

favorite cheese
SkyeAnnMarie

American

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Favorites Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus