Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Rainy Night (OOC)

Beetlebelle

paranoid_party wrote:
Man, I really gotta say thanks to you guys. I've really been trying to reach out to people and get more RP's going ((My first RP here got seriously creepy with this guy, and I had to block him)) but I get really anxious putting myself out there, so I don't really do much lmao. Talking and making friends w yall definitely helped me get more comfortable here haha

Same here, I get super nervous about jumping into new things. Doing this RP helped break the ice and be a little more comfortable about it (though I am probably always going to be a little hesitant about my writing x_x Hopefully with time it'll be easier!)

So thanks to both of you as well!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I want to ask if its appropriate to have a minor scene skip. Not the entire day, just a few hours while Maren and Iskra sleep. Amaury's working on his project outside so not much is going to change and while I could describe the process I think it'd be a bit wasteful to keep you guys waiting.
paranoid_party

Go right on ahead lol, I don't mind.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

That's vote #1. I'm tempted to do it, I'ma just wait for Beeltebelle to chime in, just in case.
Beetlebelle

I am all for the scene skip! You've got my vote :)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

the skip was a bit less detailed than I thought it would be but I didn't want to steal the entire day away and tbh the process he's going through is pretty simple.
Beetlebelle

Sorry for the late replay today, I went to sleep as soon as I got home from school >_<

Also I saw you guys are doing another fantasy/medieval RP. It's so lovely to read, the details are impressive! I might have a character I could add into it too, but she's not fully detailed out in my mind just yet. (I haven't drawn her or anything, but I do have some semblance of a story for her and how she might fit into the masquerade..I don't know how many people you want joining though)
paranoid_party

You're welcome to join in! I think Ludvig left again (not entirely sure) and things are going to start heating up soon so its definitely the best time to join now, unless you'd rather be involved in the aftermath.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I wouldn't count him out just yet. He might just figure his time to get involved hasn't come up yet. But yeah idk either
Beetlebelle

Okay! I might as well post in there then! :)

Quick question: Can a single character be in multiple RP stories at once? (Not that I am going to be using Maren in that rp or anything, just wondering)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I'm certain they can be, its up to your preferences how much you wanna write about them
Beetlebelle

In the IC chat when Amaury said [ "Around here all we could find are plants, animals and ro--" He tapered off. "Huh." ]

What was he going to say? I'm curious! :D
Iltheyn Topic Starter

He was going to say 'rocks'. And then he realized he's a craftsman with a hammer, a small set of chisels and no shortage of rocks in the immediate area.
Beetlebelle

Ahh, okay! x)
paranoid_party

I'm going to skip over Iskra's bit to wait and see if Maren stops, don't want Iskra to prematurely attempt to kill Amaury and then find out she had stopped lol
Iltheyn Topic Starter

rip Amaury
Beetlebelle

Amaury gets to live another day! I was kinda hoping to see Iskra's reaction though. xD
How do I make a new OC? Ludvig is gone with the beast, so I want to bring another guy in.
Beetlebelle

CanadianBacon wrote:
How do I make a new OC? Ludvig is gone with the beast, so I want to bring another guy in.

Go to your dashboard, which is
found here and click on the red button "create new character" I got a little lost at first too. :)
paranoid_party

I've been trying to draw Maren for the better part of an hour. I've never drawn animals tho :'( It's like a whole new anatomy I'm dying

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Rainy Night (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus