Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Rainy Night (OOC)

Beetlebelle

Oh wow, I have never seen the lyrics of that song until now. It is pretty sad : (

And sorry for the wait on my post today, I got sidetracked playing games. >_< Going to be writing my part now!

Hah! And I’m glad you like the drawing. xD And yeah I kinda based it off of that convo and how generally sweet he has been so far during the Masquerade RP. (I kinda made him look like Jesus though on accident @_@ )
paranoid_party

Iskra's going to go a little quite here, since she's out running around, but she'll pop back in later. Ya'll are free to go on :)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

<< >>

See more
Amaury leaves two cherries and a banana strategically at the windowsill. Never wakes up again.
paranoid_party

Either that or he'll be waking up to Iskra shoving the fruit down his throat XD
Beetlebelle

LOL, just now saw the comments above. XD

I imagine Iskra is sneezing randomly again in the middle of the night.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Nappy time for everyone, hopefully sans shadow monsters.

Or almost everyone...
Beetlebelle

Nap time indeed! Poor Amaury needs it, and he's such a gentleman! x)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

You say that now but wait til he gets to a city. He'd be asleep for a whole different reason! Huehuehuehue

Not in front of the unicorn and bandit king though. Gotta have some standards.

EDIT: I posted it on Swells of Rage but I wanna post it here too. I was thinking of putting together a group for the OOC chats of each open rp I have on this site, so as to avoid cluttering RP Discussion. What do you guys think?
Beetlebelle

Yeah! That would be awesome. :)

Also, should we do a time skip for the morning? Or should I wait and see if Iskra shows during the night.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Methinks paranoid_party is caught up in bday/early 4th of july celebrations, so it might be a bit before she posts. But yeah, I think we should wait for her, cause she did say she'd show up at night and the only way to know for sure is to see what the post is.

Edit: I want to wait on the group forming until I have a few more folks approving. Don't want to make it and the have people upset they couldn't have input.
paranoid_party

Sorry I was gone! I actually ended up staying out hella late on my bday and then a friend of mine ended up crashing at my place for all of yesterday so I really didn't have time to be on my computer and stuff.
anon (played anonymously)

Glad to hear you had a great time!
Good to have you back too
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Welcome back! Are you cool with the group idea I proposed? I hope your bday went well.
paranoid_party

My bday was okay, and the group thing sounds awesome :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Rainy Night (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus