Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Rainy Night (OOC)

Beetlebelle

Hey, could you skip over my post IC for one turn? I am currently trying to do some work for finals and only have half my concentration at the moment. >_<
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Okie doke.
paranoid_party

I have literally spent the past 3 hours at my desk learning how to use Paint tool Sai. My right shoulder is KILLING ME and I have nothing to show for it but doodles lmao.
Beetlebelle

I think thats totally normal, when I first got my tablet I drew random stuff for like a solid month as I learned the program and the feel of the tablet. :>

Next week is going to be pretty hectic for me (finals week), so I am going to have to force myself to not go on here for a while. (I have been really enjoying my time here on RPR :) But I really gotta focus!)

I am still going to draw your character for the drawing forum thread, iltheyn! I will try to get that done before the end of tomorrow night. ;v;
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Real life comes first. Good luck on your finals! and if it takes longer to find inspiration for Eike or get his pic done that's ok too.

Edit: I want to kinda let the rp wait until she thinks she can come back since Maren is a pretty important character right now. If it seems like a stupid long wait we could always make a new thread. Or just keep tabs on the other ones.
paranoid_party

Yeah, we can wait on it lol, theres no rush
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Half tempted to say he takes a nap that turns into him being dead to the world, leaving Iskra and Maren to deal with it themselves :D
paranoid_party

Iskra would either murder him or carry him out of the woods, she is not staying there one more night XD

Or she'd go to leave on her own, but that just screams bad news
Beetlebelle

I'm free! I'm free!!~

...for one week, then I do summer courses to finish a last credit or two..haha..

*quietly sobs*
Iltheyn Topic Starter

If its any help, I believe in your ability to slam those summer courses out of the park.

Its ok, Amaury doesn't want to sleep. I think even if he tried he'd fret too much about the woods to catch any rest.
Beetlebelle

Thanks! ;v;

And I don't blame Amaury, I would probably feel the same way.
Beetlebelle

I just got the cutest image in my head of our characters walking down the road holding hands. Eeee! ...Maren would be in the middle as a buffer between Amaury and Iskra, naturally. XD
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Yeah, this scene for some reason reminds me of pokemon. Like at the beginning and end of shows (at least in the first season) where the kids would be on the road somewhere, heading to their next adventure. I realized before that the scene with the aufhocker would make for a very good image within the golden ratio, with Amaury and Iskra bordering each side. They'd be doing that because at the time Iskra was trying to stab Amaury, and Maren would complete it by being near-center charging in.

Also, though, wondering if we should skip (not as big as the other one, ofc) to being near the village. If so I'm thinking it'd be paranoid's court to do so. Really any of us could do it, but if she has the best idea of what it looks like it'd be the most effective. I gotta post in the meantime anyway.
paranoid_party

I wouldn't mind throwing a time skip in if thats what y'all are feeling, I didnt have any plans for trouble on the way there lmao
Iltheyn Topic Starter

If you want to do the skip, I'm all for it. I don't know how beetlebelle feels about it, so maybe we should wait til she chimes in
paranoid_party

Yeah lol, that's what im waiting for. I'd hate to skip and find out she had something in mind :'(
Beetlebelle

OH! Very sorry for the late reply!

I don't mind a time skip! That sounds good to me~
Iltheyn Topic Starter

side note Idk how you guys are doing but this heat wave is kicking my butt. And I'm in the north east. Pretty sure we hit 90 degrees up here. I mean, I've been around for worse but that was when I was younger and not as fat xD
Beetlebelle

I'm sitting here nice and comfy. It was in the mid 70's for me here in Washington :3 Once it gets to the high 80's I either have to be submerged in water (swimming yay) or I start to have both mental and physical break downs. Can't stand it when its too hot, so my condolences. :S
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Its like in the mid 80s here now. More tolerable but still, I'ma have trouble sleeping tonight in this. Glad that you're not suffering the same rn, apparently a lot of places are.

side side note I've been listening to old songs i remember from childhood and I decided to actually look up the numa numa song. Its actually kinda sad, didn't really know that til I read the lyrics <<'

Reminds me of a character I have but didn't post on this site.

Maren's gotta keep an eye cause Amaury's... himself. Doubt he'd run into much of what he likes to spend on in the village tho.

Edit: I just saw your doodle of Eike, decided to post here instead about it. he's freaking adorable! And the sparkles are a hilarious touch. Calling back to the 'handsome boy' convo?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Rainy Night (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus