Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

(May I join in?)
Genesis (played by Pluxum)

(Contact tiamix for that. She seems pretty busy, though.)

She looked at her, her eyes narrowed and her face colder. She then decided to crawl through the window, her small body easily making it through, and sit next to the girl.
"What's the story?" She'd simply ask.
Felicity (played by duckling_)

She immediately stared at the ground as Genesis sat next to her.

She hesitated before simply saying, "Insecuritites."

She wished not to talk about her past anymore than she had to, so she plucked some strings on her ukulele.

She nodded.
"Touchy subject, I suppose." She said, crossing her legs and tapping the floor.
"I'm sure you have a wonderful voice. It just needs to be heard." She said, flashing one of her rare smiles.

She choked with shock and stared at her.

'I wouldn't be too sure.' She thought.

She just nodded her head slightly as a thanks.

She nodded back, standing up and stretching, before making her way back inside the cabin, grabbing her cell phone and leaving to go find some food to eat. Because boy was she hungry.

She waited until Genesis had left before continuing to play her ukulele.

She started to sing very quietly, but stopped quickly afterwards for fear of reliving her past.

Making her way to what seemed to be the lunchroom, Genesis sat down in a small table, grabbing some supper to eat in silence.
"I wonder as to what the others are doing right now." She thought out loud, her imagination now free and roaming.

Felicity sighed as she started to feel pains in her stomach.

'God I haven't eaten in six hours...' she thought.

She got up, dropped off her ukulele while passing her cabin, and explored the camp, looking for any sort of food or food place.
Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix) Topic Starter

Jason Whitman wrote:
(May I join in?)
Shiva wrote:
(Can I join?)

(I'm back (-: Totally you can both join. Jason you can join Andy(Dylan) and Xander's cabin. Shiva you'll be camping with iacaia.)

Iacia stayed behind a bit, gathering her stuff she was going to head to the cabin when the camp leader told her she would switch to cabin 10 with anouther person who had joined. She picked up her stuff and walked towards the cabin it was further but at least close to the mess hall. She dropped her stuff there and headed in for lunch.
Out of character (played by Tommy)

(can I join and what sort of age are you looking for?)
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

(Sorry I haven't been keeping up. Life got busy on me.)

"Oh! You're..." Kurt turned around noticing his roommate was there but his name was just on the tip of his tongue, "John!" He remembered as he sits on his bed. His bag had a fair amount of things he had to unpack but for now he reached in and grabbed a very old sketch of some sort that almost looked like a photograph of a landscape.
"How's it going? Have any particular plans while at camp?" Kurt tries to make conversation as he looked at his sketch. He had plans of his own on finding something he hid somewhere in this area decades ago.
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

"Pretty good. Plans? Not many, just explore this place some. I'd like to see if there's any trails through the woods. It might be fun if we found some old building, or a crashed plane, or something." John noticed Kurt pull out the sketch. It was very detailed, whatever it was, and John asked if he could take a closer look. he thought he heard acoustic music, but he wasn't sure.

Genesis finished eating food before making her way back to the cabin. Stopping at one directly next to hers, she saw a door open and two boys talking. She easily made her way next to the door, knocking on it with a straight look.
"Greetings and salutations. I take it you two are the neighbors. I had just finished eating and wanted to formally introduce myself. I feel as if that friendship circle didn't quite do the job. Anyways, I'm Genesis. Pleasure to meet you two gentleman. Now if you'll excuse me, I have yet to meet the others. Point me in the direction of Xander's cabin?" She asked.

Felicity miraculously found some food and walked back to her cabin, grabbing her ukulele again.

She walked to her normal spot behind her cabin and sunk down the wall, starting to play 'Riptide' by Vance Joy.

She hummed again, still stubborn to singing.
Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix) Topic Starter

( yes you can join I'll add you to Xander's cabin since none of his cabin mates have replied so far.)
Iacia grabbed some lunch she still hadn't met her allurious roommate, so currently she was eating alone reading a book she had brought. She honestly thought camp was going to be better then what she had planned but it ended up being kind of a bust. She less the eating area and headed towards a couple of people she had met before.

(Looks like life's getting busy on everyone. Lol.)

Felicity sighed and kept playing her ukulele, letting it grow very slightly louder, but not too loud as she was still slightly insecure.

(Ahh I'm just sat here waiting for my cue from someone to point to the cabin.)
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

(I'm giving Kurt a chance to reply)
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

(Sorry again. Q_Q. I really try)
Kurt was curious of the faint music John heard but the knock on the door redirected his curiosity. He packed away the sketch getting up answering the door seeing it was Genesis. She was quite well mannered of how she spoke, a trait Kurt finds rare in people these days.
"Xander's cabin..." Kurt replied hearing her looking for the cabin
Sadly, he didn't pay too much attention to where Xander went but looking through his cloudy memory, he answered: "I think he took that cabin." Kurt pointed to the cabin with the flickering light

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus