Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Genesis (played by Pluxum)

She nodded, looking at the cabin he directed her to.
"Ah, I see. I'll be out of your hair, then. Nice to formally meet you two, and thank you." She said with a bow. She made her way outside, walking to the cabin with the flickering light, her hands clasped together, laying in front of her torso. She had walked in front of the door, knocking lightly on it, waiting for anyone to open it.
Felicity (played by duckling_)

(Now I'm busy xD)

Felicity continued to play, growing bored just doing the same thing.

(Hey, I have an idea. I feel as though the notifications would be better if we did this through PM? I don't mind still rping on this forum if you guys don't wanna, but I think it'd be better over PM. Just an idea. It's okay if you guys don't wanna.)
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

(I'm fine with anything)

John heard the quiet music, and wondered who was playing it. Accoustic, probably a guitar or something similar. He went to the window to look for the player, but he didn't see anyone. He crouched down next to his bag, opening one of the side pockets. He looked through it for a moment, pulling out a camera and setting it on the window facing west. "I've always been interested in timelapses, especially ones of the sky. Cloud patterns look really cool at high speeds." He turned the camera on, making sure it was stable, and left it on the golden-brown wood framing the glass panes.

(Same. We can wait for the others.)

She stopped playing, now fully bored, and started to talk to herself.

"Should we find other campers?"
"No, let them come to us."
"But what if they never come?"
"Then we'll be forever lonely here, no big deal."

(I agree. It'd work far better over there. Unfortunately, I feel like everyone else on this roleplay has either been super busy or just died off. Nonetheless, I think a group PM would work out if we tried.)
Out of character (played by Tommy)

(I have been sitting back and watching to see how active the group is. Before deciding if it is worth me starting to role play)

(I agree with Genesis. Should we make a PM right now or wait a bit for everyone/active players to respond?)

(We should probably wait a bit, and get everyone's opinion)

(Thought so too. That's fine with me as I check up on this website every couple hours so I'll be up to date and open with any questions anyone wants to ask ^^)

(I know I haven't been part of the role play really. If this role play is moved into a group pm, may I join it?)

(I vote sure. Better check with the others though. The more the merrier as I think.)

(Btw, can I get everyone's time zones? It'd work perfectly if I can note them all down to see who's prone to RPing at what time. I'm UK.)

(ok well wait see if anyone responds about it. And I live in the UK as well, I tend to be on most of the time)

(Perfect. I'll be on a lot more often later at night now since schools out.)

(I got PST going for me [or against me], and I'm usually active at night, or in the afternoons.)

(Perfect, okay.)
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

(I'm in the Philippines. I agree moving this to PM. It would make it easier to keep track.)

(CDT Time Zone. Tommy, you're always welcome to join the roleplay, so I'll upvote on that. I'm trying my best to get on more frequently, seeing as work and necessities come into perspective with my awful time management, which is literally off the charts. I just procrastinate far too much than a normal person should. So you have my apologies if I'm ever slow on responses or something.)

(No worries, Pluxum.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus