Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Xander (played anonymously)

"It looks that way, at least we're not senior citizens"
He saw Iacia again, and made eye contact with her before quickly looking away.
Everyone seemed to be talking, he was glad everyone was friendly, since he was
a bit older than all his friends, and they weren't in this group.
Dylan (played anonymously)

Dylan looks up at John, he was suspicious as to whether this person was here to assassinate him. Nonetheless, he cautiously shook John's hand, then said, "I'm Andy." Dylan wasn't here to chit-chat or make friends, but having to seem as normal and natural as possible, he smiled- in a very forced way. "Is this your first time attending camp?" He asked, ready to whip out his nunchucks if John were to try anything.
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

He looks uncomfortable..."Yes, it is." He released Andy's hand. Seems a bit jittery. "You alright? You seem a bit jumpy. Do you get motion sick?" John asked. Hopefully he wasn't making a bad impression on him, maybe he just didn't want to talk. He thought he saw something moving in the shadows, but then it disappeared.
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

Kurt felt something off like something was there lurking but he couldn't tell where. In the centuries of experience, he trust his gut is right but snaps out of the thought hearing Lacia.
"Oh! Yeah. I hope they start soon too." He hurried a reply trying to make it sound natural. "My back is killing me."
"By the way, do you know him?" Kurt asked pointing towards Xander
Coordinators start to show up at front but no one yet has fallen in line.
Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix) Topic Starter

"That's xander I think, he was part of the group that carpooled here with me." She shrugged "he seemed pretty quiet in the car, just playing on his phone."

Suddenly the coordinator clapped their hands asking everyone to create a circle so they could start introductions, and tent assignments.
(Still working on another character)
Genesis (played by Pluxum)

Genesis nodded, her attention now on one of the coordinators, asking everyone to form a circle. She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms stubbornly.
"What is this, kindergarten? Okay kids, circle time!" She said, clapping her hands together and plastering a pretentious smile on her face.
"Sit down crisscrossed applesauce and share your feelings!" She mocked, a cold look on her face.

"Awe that was my favorite grade, snack time was awesome. I went to oakfield elementary, where did you?" Xander wasn't completely against the idea the introduction circle, but chances are he was alone in his opinion. He wanted to be able to figure out everyone's names and finally they'd get their tent mates.

(Lol on a side note to create a fake school name combine (color/wood type/wild animal) and (location). Ex: timberview, woodland, pinelake, coyotecanyon, greenlawn. Just a bit of info that is really cool)

I can't hardly remember that time...John thought. Well, maybe a little. He fit himself in the circle, squeezing between the extremely sarcastic girl, and the kid who made the comment about kindergarten. "So, are we going to start with someone, or are we just going to blurt out our names willy-nilly?" He asked the coordinator. He was in favor of the idea, getting to know everyone early on, he wasn't great at remembering names on the spot.

"Echocreek." She responded bluntly, her arms still crossed.
"Elementary school wasn't all that great for me. In between bullies and parent divorcement, I didn't look up to fondly to that experience." She explained nonchalantly, her eyes wandering to different places.
"Anyways, I suppose we should join that circle." She added, changing the topic quickly while pointing at the group of people now following the instructions of the coordinator.
Before he could say anything, Genesis was already walking towards the group, finding a spot for them to sit. She utterly despised pity on herself, and talking more about her dreadful past was not something she was planning on doing, so she set it aside for now. After finding room, she turned to Xander, patting the spot beside her while she sat down in a kneeling style. After sitting next to her, she watched as another boy made his way in between them and asked a question out of curiousity. She too had the same question, but wondered as to what the coordinator would answer.

As Kurt tried fitting into the circle, he was starting to feel really old hearing Genesis and Xander's remarks on this camp being like a kindergarten. As memory serves, Kurt never went through that and if he did, it may have slipped his memory a century ago.
"Just act cool" Kurt calmed himself getting settled in position. Good thing he enrolled in a school.
Looking at everyone settled in a circle but chatter can still be heard. They were starting the introduction to each camper and to Kurt's relief, he wasn't first to introduce himself.
On another note, he does wish this introduction time would go a little faster. His 3 century old shoulders are aching under the weight of his backpack.
Felicity (played by duckling_)

(Hey, this RP may be quite far in, yet I was wondering if I could join in. Felicity could be a late camper. It's fine if not, I wa s just wondering ^-^)

(Felicity you can join)
The leader announced that they should introduce themselves by saying their names, favorite ice cream flavor, and the best thing that happened this week. She started with I'm Anita, I'm a chocolate fan, and being here." She gestured towards Iacia " we'll be going in a circle you can continue now." Iacia straighten her back and announced "so, I'm Iacia, Not a really big ice cream fan, but I'll do red bean. Finally it was my sisters birthday this week so I got to spend it with her."

A couple more campers went on before Kurt but as it fell to his turn, he was caught on the spot like a deer in the headlights. He shuts his mouth feeling the stutter bubble up scratching himself nervously. Before he speaks, he looks at everyone and calm himself.
"I'm Kurt-- Kurt Hendrix. My favorite ice cream flavor would probably be manggo if I really have to choose and as of the best thing that happened this week." Kurt paused trying to remember, "It would be thay I got to pay a very old friend a visit and he lend me his motorcycle to ride to camp." Kurt said recalling his elderly friend who he met as a boy in world war 2. It was good to see him in good health for his age.

A couple more people passed by and soon enough, it was Genesis' turn. Her lifeless eyes scanned the people sat in front of her, then she began to talk.
"I call myself Genesis, as for ice cream, I've never had any, so none, I suppose. Favorite thing this week, the pleasuring walk I had before coming to this place. Quite delightful." She concluded, then turned to poke John on his shoulder, signaling that he was next.

John had been deep in thought, and was startled a bit when Genesis jabbed him. "Well, my name's John. My favorite ice cream flavor would have to be mint chocolate chip, and my favorite thing that happened this week would have to be attending my brother's wedding." He looked around. "That was pretty fun. Xander? Your turn," he said to the guy next to him.

Felicity walked into the entrance of the camp, her eyes full of excitement yet fear of what might happen.

She walked a little further and dropped her bags next to her feet.

"Where the heck is everyone...?"

She strained her eyes and looked around the camp, trying to locate the campers.

"Well if you haven't guessed I'm Xander, and I'm in love with mint cookies and cream, and I think meeting everyone here." Xander glanced out the cabins door um is that girl lost he thought to himself, he thought he was the only person with a view outside so he shouted "hey are you looking for someone" towards her.

She jumped at the sudden voice and tried to locate where it came from.

"Uhm, yeah!! I'm meant to be here, I'm actually a bit late. Sorry about that!!" She yelled back.

"Uh, where are you?! I can't see you."

'Although I don't have very good vision up close soooo....' she thought to herself.

(I'll be at a retreat until Friday, so I'll just give the pairings now and hopefully everyone can sort it out. You're welcome to play my character until I get back if you want the story to keep moving.)

Anita welcomed the newcomer although she seemed a little lost. "Well if all the introduction are over I might as well give you tent assignments, it will be two to three to a cabin starting with girls Iacia, Genesis, and Flecity, in cabin three. Then Kurt, and John in cabin 6. Lastly Xander and Andy in cabin 5. If you want to request any changes or if all of the guys want to move into one big cabin I'm willing to negotiate.

Felicity nodded and smiled brightly, eager for the rest of camp.

'I can't wait...' she thought to herself.

She walked to the cabin and shoved her bag under her bed, not bothering to start unpacking yet.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus