Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Genesis (played by Pluxum)

Genesis turned her head to the boy, a small smile on her face.
"Genesis. Pleasure to meet you." She said, her attention now on him.
She then cocked her head to the side in confusion.
"What's your thing with bees, if you don't mind me asking? Do they reoccur a lot in your life?" She'd ask, curiousity in her tone.
Mewwy (played by nickthenekoking)

can i join.....Mew!!
Xander (played anonymously)

"I honestly don't really know" thinking back on that day at the pool. "I did see a bee a long time ago, it was at the pool ten years ago I couldn't really swim at the time, and so when I was walking back. From the concession stand, a bee flew by me, some person told me to run into the pool at the time, despite my better judgement. I jumped into the pool, and almost drowned. I learned how to swim, but the bee thing stuck with me. I still run every time I see them. Sorry again" most people laughed at this story so he expected a similar reaction, from genesis.
Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix) Topic Starter

Mewwy wrote:
can i join.....Mew!!
(Sure)

MEWWY!!!!

*transforms into half-form*
hello my name is mewwy i am a neko but also a kitten and a human

(i change in between forms to do different things)

Iacia walked into the main cabin, some how she was one of the last people in the cabin. How are people this fast she wasn't an athlete, but she still after the call everyone raced to the main building. She found a seat near the center, and took her bag off it had been cutting into her shoulder, but it wasn't even that heavy.

Everyone was talking she looked around hoping to see a face from her school or something, all she noticed was the pair from before. Taking a deep breath she waited til they would start cabin assignments.

(Unless we have any suggestions, I plan on having two to three to a cabin, randomly picked, comment thoughts with replies)

Mewwy wrote:
(i change in between forms to do different things)
(Since this will be a mostly human camp it might surprise people to have a neko so I would stay either as a human, or kitten. Also give us some details I love to see what's going on around you, and how you interact with others)

Genesis nodded.
"I understand. Bees aren't rather.. friendly creatures, to say the least." She explained, her normal icy attitude softening.
"As for the apology, it's okay. You didn't see where you were going, and it happens." She said, a sincere smile on her face.

(The cabin idea sounds good to me. Girls in one, boys in the other or mixed?)
Dylan (played anonymously)

Dylan nods at Kurt, then carefully picks the seat at the far corner- he needed a spot where he can silently observe everyone. He didn't exactly know what to do now, all he could do is wait patiently and analyze his surroundings for potential danger or suspicious activity.
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

(Sorry about this, but I won't be able to reply until late tomorrow night. It's 2:12 at this posting time.)

(Totally fine if you can't reply, and probably seperated to keep realisticness. I'm also introducing a new character here so I'll create her just to move the plot along. As mentioned below unless you're rping as a leader you'll be a senior camper.)

Iacia saw the last few people walk in and the camp leaders starting to quiet down the campers.

A lady wearing an old 5k t-shirt walked up and introduced herself "Hello campers, I'm bailey and I'll be the head leader for this year at camp. We've have these three weeks jampacked with activities. Now since the first session is always a little low on numbers you'll be split into groups of senior and junior campers to start some fun introductory activities"

Iacia joined the senior campers at the back although she didn't really feel qualified to be a senior since it was her first year.
Xander (played anonymously)

"Few that would have killed my conscious for anyone so nice to hate me" he tried to laugh it off since he had no idea what he just said. Thankful for the start of the announcements, Xander listened as everyone announce what camp would be about. They told all the senior campers to head to the back behind the benches. "Well milady should we take the oh, so long journey to the back of the cabin?" He joked jumping from the bench.

Genesis rolled her eyes playfully, nodding at the boy.
"It appears we have to travel with the senior campers. I suppose we're getting placed in our camps, no?" She asked rhetorically while joining the seniors with him.
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

(I think I'll stick with being a senior camper)
John got up, and followed the rest of the group into the back, taking a spot that was fairly close to the front, but not blocking any of the others' views. He stood next to a man with dark hair, who didn't look like he was enjoying himself too much. He had overheard his conversation, and he figured out that his name was Andy. He stuck his hand out, hoping for a handshake. "Hey. I'm John. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

(I'm placing my character as a senior due to his age.
CoolShortie, Dylan introduced himself as Andy as I recall.)
Kurt went with the seniors. He can only pretend to be as young as 18 as he learned through the centuries. As he went along, he couldn't help looking at Xander and Genesis seeing their interactions as a start of something but he knows better at assuming such thing.
He couldn't seem to spot his friend, Andy (aka Dylan) who seem to have blended well with the crowd.
Better question was what were they going to do now. He might as well get to know people while waiting.
He spots Iacaia, she seems to be a person of interest. Kurt aprroaches her.
"Hello there." Kurt called to her, "I'm Kurt."

Starled by the sudden contact Iacia took a moment to realize that someone was talking to her. "Oh, I'm Iacia, nice to meet you" this was the guy she had seen, by the motorcycle, and with that other smart guy.
"Oh, I saw you're motorcycle from before it was really cool, how far did you ride here from?" She asked figuring it would be nice to get to know someone as a reference point for everything.
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

Kurt chuckled a little hearing that.
"I borrowed the motorbike from my friend who owed me." Kurt replied to get that little trivia out of the way hoping he'd stand out less
"Pleased to meet you, Lacia." Kurt reached his hand out to her, "First time here at camp as well?" Kurt guessed

Taking his hand she smiled "yep, I've been to other camps before, but it's my first time at this camp."
She glanced at the others and noticed Xander he had been in the car ride here with. She remembered him being very quiet, but he was talking a ton with another girl nice to see he's made friends.
"Are they going to start soon, I'm ready to stop hauling my stuff everywhere." She complained seeing that Kurt had way more stuff than she did.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus