Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Genesis (played by Pluxum)

Genesis understood the instructions, then quickly stood up, walking to her cabin. She opened the door to see another girl already there, and she gave her a small bow.
"Greetings and salutations." She said.
Kurt Hendrix (played by Tarin_Reese)

Kurt went to cabin 6 without much of a greeting to John, his apprently roommate for the duration of the camp. Entering the cabin, there were two beds. It had him a little suprised feeling this camp was more luxurious than he first expected even though the beds had cheap beddings and blanket with pillows. He was expecting bunk beds. "Oh well. It's nice." Kurt thought as he placed his bag by the bed near the window.
He felt a ton lifted from his shoulders not realizing the burden he carried all this time. Looking out the window though, he felt drawn to the distant view. All natural and undisturbed instilling a sense of calmness and adventure. Though at the corner of his eye, he thought he sees something malicious and sister hidden in the view. When his eyes focused on it, it was gone.
"That's strange." He said not noticing John was there behind him entering the cabin as well
John Tamprey (played by CoolShortie)

John followed Kurt into their designated cabin, and when he opened the door to go in, he saw that his bunkmate had already claimed one of the beds. The cabin was simple, two beds on either side with nightstands pushed against the inside edge. "Hey. Kurt, Right?" John set his bag down at the end of the unused bed. He noticed that the other man was staring out the window. "Nice view. The mountains are beautiful today." There were small lamps on each of the bedside tables, and John flicked his on and then off again, to make sure that it worked. There was an analog clock in one corner of the room, and the numbers and hands were glow-in-the-dark, which was nice. John sat down on the side of his bed, and watched Kurt for a moment.
Xander (played anonymously)

Xander continued to his cabin with a wave to Genesis. Dylan had been in the main cabin, but as soon as everyone had spread out, he was gone.

Giving up on finding him he continued to the Cabin 5. This was the cabin everyone dreaded the lights flickered since it was the furtherest from the power, and it had been said it was haunted, he put he stuff on the bed and sat down.
Felicity (played by duckling_)

She smiled weakly at Genesis.

"H-Hello." She squeaked, her voice barely able to hear as she'd gone all shy.

She furrowed her eyebrows, upset at her response to Genesis.

She hated being awkward near strangers.

She shook her head and sat on the bed she'd shoved her bag under, trying to gather up what courage she had left to properly talk.

She walked over to an avaliable bed, setting her things down and sitting down peacefully, before speaking to the girl again.
"I presume this is your first year as well." She said, taking the girl's shy attitude into note.
"Hopefully we won't have to interact more than having roommates, seeing as both of us have conversation issues. She stated, before introducing herself.
"I'm Genesis, by the way. I noticed you weren't at the introduction circle, so I'll tell you my name now." She said with a small smile.

She nodded.

"That's a beautiful name..." she said, admiring the girl slightly.

"It is my first year, yes. And I hope so too..." she furrowed her eyebrows, attempting to remember all of Genesis' questions.

'God. I can't focus properly...' She thought as she stared at her.

Genesis nodded at her, taking her short responses into note. She noticed how her attention was slightly off, and she responded with tilting her head to the left slightly.
"Is something wrong?" She asked her.

She jumped very slightly, snapping back.

"H-Huh? Oh, no... I'm fine, really..." she muttered.

She smiled very weakly at her before letting her attention wander off again.

She gave her another nod, before laying down on the bed.
"It appears our third and final roommate has yet to arrive." She said with an uneasy tone.
"Hopefully she'll be a nice one." She said, but stopped herself.
"But then again, the aggressive ones are fun too." She said, smiling slightly.

She nodded slightly, a grin forming at the end of her mouth.

"They are, aren't they..."

She dived under her bed and grabbed her bag, tearing it open.
She grabbed something and rushed out of the dorm so fast that it was unrecognisable.

She raised an eyebrow at her sudden actions, watching as she darted out of the room.
Genesis stood, walking to the doorway and peeking her head out.
"Hm? Where'd she run off to in such a hurry?" She wondered to herself, but shrugged it off.
"It's none of my business, anyways. I might as well become accustomed to this place." She said, walking back to the bed and unpacking her things, consisting of only one pair of clothing that looked vaguely similar to the one she was currently wearing, and other essentials.

She stalked round the back of her own cabin, carying a ukulele.

She made sure their window was shut and then sat down, smiling as she tuned it.

She then started to play slowly humming along.

The song then became recognisable to any TØP fans as 'The Judge'.

She hit every note perfectly but she didn't sing, as she was insecure about it because she got teased for it at school.

Unpacking her things, Genesis heard what sounded like a guitar, but smaller, more.. lighthearted. She turned to look out the window, soon finding the girl who had just dashed out the room, now outside the cabin humming to herself while strumming the small ukulele, her back against the wall. She wondered as to why she wasn't singing the lyrics, having heard this song before herself. She unlocked the window, quietly sliding it open.
"Twenty One Pilots, right?" She'd ask her in a light voice.
Shiva (played by AdoniVae)

(Can I join?)

(You'd have to ask tiamix for that. She seems pretty preoccupied at the moment, however.)
Shiva (played by AdoniVae)

(That's fine!)

(Was she not supposed to be back by now?)

She jumped at the voice and immediately stopped.

"U-Uh... Y-Yeah..." she muttered.

She frowned at her response again.

(No idea. Seems like she's pretty busy with something, whatever it may be.)

"But why not sing the lyrics? I see no point in only strumming the ukulele if you don't accompany it with some lyrics, no? It's like only having half of your brain- it wouldn't function right without the other side." She said.

(I guess so.)

She frowned.

"I don't sing..." She replied.

'Anymore...' She thought.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus