Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

((Psst, Godhead! Write, the, place, place, place, been, be, never.))
jaykob wrote:
Stormrider912 wrote:
(rapping)

Storm, pick a track to tap to, try not to attack you, I'm gonna post pony swag up on RPR too. Dylan's got a mix full o' tricks with a bag o' sticks, in a car goin' far to RPR. Yo Dylan's a guy, don't try it with him, trippin' us all up with this acronym, if ya dis this track, I'll bring ya pain, I'll grab a lightning cloud filled with RAINBOW RAIN. Now billy's a bit silly, I'll mix this third track as Filly Vanilli. I'm rapping at you now join in too, as I, turn it up sing SCOOT- SCOOTALOO!. Now I'm an angry wasp and I'm flying at a wall and my big top hat that's on a door, with first things last to wrap this up, to top this post I bid you good luck.

woops you didn't do it but anyways I will now show off my skills by using thy most words without a symbol of you know what in it its actualy not that difficult if you dont own it and in that situation you will not fail but you do own it I know cause
you know and I know all that is known by you or if you dont mind I will show you a small amount of things startting with thy frog that didn't say what I said to say and now it cant say anything for a dollar I will stop typing no why do birds fly which is a normal transition if you dont know why stand up and go right now this will not run to a marathon with you doing stuff and if you dont not do stuff it will know and you will also know and fail and now I cant run a marathon so you know what just stop acting so down you know I can right a short book without thy symbol in it all you do is go clickity clickity on your typing thingy that is infront of you and not hit that button and boom you win if it wasn't for thy small fact that you right alot ill do also lot but it will act foolishly and I will not stop for anything until it stops which it wont so im stuck typing this long post for you to look for a doom symbol which you will not find but I think I hold thy trophy until you could do it without thy symbol

(I think I hold the most letters without e record...in parentheses it doesn't count)

You misspelled a word xD

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus