Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

I think I would kill my brain if I would try to post on this forum. This is difficult! I can't function without my forbidden thingymajig! Now I'm forcing my own mind to substitjuut stuff! Horrid!
Oh lawdy. I don't think that I will last too long in this! x3
My oil pump quit working today. It was a hot sun that cast it's shadow down upon it with gloom and horror. I am looking into ink today, a tattoo would say words I could not. Rhythm of Apocolytica's song was tugging at strings of most humans' spirits. My Gas Tank also supports my car, making it run so smoothly. I would hug a cow if I could. I want to sing to a clock, just so it ticks to a rhythm. A door mad at cards? Who thought of that?

((Sorry, random things. ))
PikaPika11

Bringing this back. Why? It's amazingly good. It shall stand at this for thousands of months!
The RPR is cool although it has that thing I am not allowing yours truly to say as part of its full form of the acronym.

(Wow that is hard.)
... So, how's you?
not too good, always had a habit of crying a lot
Why would you cry on such a day as this?
Taramafor

Hi ho, off I go. Talking without using that symbol. I'm doing it so far, so I'll carry on. On and on 'till I fail. So... Rabid fox crawl under lazy dog to nick its snack and fox trots off with that snack. Dog hunts fox and fox runs off with snack. Fox trips and snack is lost which dog grabs and as dog has snack again, fox runs off.

I think I just about took victory. Yay? Nay?
Hi popl this is so asy
EdtheNeko

Just thought I show off this, as its much on topic. I wish you laugh, if only just a bit from it.
I thought I'll show this off, too. It is a song from my childhood - wiki and clip.
Nothing will not doom anything, so will you look to birds for glory? I thought not. Just chilling with lumps of cotton ribs will knit through days and nights. Soon this will kill quot all around my land. Burning coal sorts through kilts wildly, and banks stand by for gorillas. King Kong only wants to lightly bash hiccups worldly. Dastardly lollipops just won't stand idly by whilst cats nap in our sun. You must know what it is, nobody knows but you, right? Mom just wants to rip lungs apart for hours, only sorting hats all night. I know nobody sat in that room, but staring at wild flora bats silly sand with wands. Jill won't stand for It, It can stand in dark vacuums as long as Jill wants. Spacious pints of jack's slightly achy limbs kindly rot. Spindling canvas at Raid's most ambitious cycling pillow. Burritos lack dandruff with a vivid swill of banana drinks. Symbiotic pills dirty all that swallows it. Figuring out llamas is a happy and quick passing of limiting duration. If Bob licks that damn rabbit again, I'll kill him! But Bob didn't want to lick a rabbit, it was a compulsion! I'll shoot Bob anyways, I always want to kill him...
That was fun! ^^ Thanks for making this topic! I'm still not using that which you forbid on this topic! ;D
((I didn't really mean you forbid it, It's just me trying to find a way around using an 'E' xD))
Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift was similar to Push in that both films star young up-and-coming actors: that guy from Friday Night Lights and Johnny Storm from Fantastic Four.
I am an amalgam of all of us. Good luck!
Amalgam. That is a unfamiliar word to adopt, might you discuss with this particular lady what that world might simplify to.
I would if I could... But I can't...
oh, that is obnoxiously sad. This forum may fortify our vocabulary by using big words.
I don't know what to say, mayhaps a churro or two till lunch starts?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus