Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

That's kinda sad all right. I can't think of anything to say for this post. I'm gonna use that symbol if I want to talk about moar (lol) things.
Oh my goodn- stars? This is a good activity to play, would try for a bit voluminously awarding words to show my...I lost my own mind uh in this spot. UGH!!! Why do so many words hav- contain that symbol in it?!?!?! I'm giving my thing on my should- uh, uh oval thing in that spot much much pain trying to think of things to switch words with. Stars and rain and clouds upon high...I wish with all might, that this could try staying simpl- uh dummy down a bit? Wow. I am confusing my own brain now. Going to hit a thing of hay. XP
Um.. Wow. This sucks so much. XD I'm a fail attraction anyway, so just this small post, I had to slow down on!
Don't put it? Not at all? How daft is that... it's in my alias for crying out loud, how can I avoid it? Gah. My fault for hopping topics randomly for lack of anything to do and allowing my crazy half to say "Oh, why not? Do it for a laugh!" Blast it all. T'was all so grand, tapping buttons without a thought, but upon coming to this topic, no doubt a concoction by a slightly sadistic individual, a solitary click on that particular symbol is doom. Okay, not doom, but a fail in this sort of silly antic.

Still, it's a good way to switch up how you think. A tad masochistic in a way, but it isn't too bad. "Doing what you can with what you got" and all, as Burt might put it. I'd say what film that's from too, but y'know... can't now. Anyway, almost dozing sitting up, so must stop rambling and nap, hoping I didn't allow any to slip past my radar.
A witty way to annoy my mind, I must say! Now I find no way to avoid posting within, now and again, just to try my abilities at such a task. I will start off with a post not so mighty and big, just to warm up!
This topic is amusing. I am not going to talk much about it for I will fail!
Don't think that, Zacharias! You can't know, if you don't try. It is rather fun, in truth.
Such a basic, although difficult task. Tis astounding what difficulty is born of a void of only a solitary part of this conjugation of sounds.
SoggyHorsefly wrote:
Copper_Dragon wrote:
Actually I is too lazy to do a showdown. .... dang, I can't do a highly funny thing thanks to this ... ... ...

I quit. XD
How can you quit? How can you put up with giving up?

If you cannot find a simply dazzling way to join words and hitch consonants accordingly, quitting is simply a smart thing to do in this situation.
This sucks, I cant do this kind of crap. Wait... I just did! Huzzah!
Sanne Moderator

I almost forgot about this topic! XD

Thank you gods for not putting this atrocious symbol in this particular word known as 'hug'.
I think I can still totally do this.

Hah! Told you! *put words for bodily shifting to music in this spot*
Dylan Topic Starter

This topic is so cool. I forgot how hard it is to not say that thing that is by W and R. I had to think hard about it!

So, how is RPR today?
Ilmarinen Moderator

I don't know, this task isn't too difficult for a mighty dragon such as I. ;) I just have to avoid saying my moniker and I should be okay.
Eve

Ah, but you just did! I am good, Dylan, and you?
I'm okay, I suppos-- I gu-- I r-- sort of.
I past-harm'd an ashtray in midst of washing dish-things. Oops. D:
Ilmarinen Moderator

... Man, I think now it's difficult. ;)

As for I, I don't want to go to my school campus and do work. Looking at words in books and consuming all that information is hard. I just want to gulp down nachos all day!
Dylan Topic Starter

I am glad to know that RPR is doing okay! Washing dish or pots or things that contain... things is annoying! I am partial to the contraptions that wash automatically.
I am doing okay, I am at work but can't wait to go. It is boring today. I wouldn't mind school! I miss school. It is hard but.. good! I fail at using many words and not just a singular words.

Oi, it took long to just form that paragraph!
Wish I could... um.... DO that thing that can wash automatically. Had to hand-wash today. Unavoidings.

THIS IS HARD, YOU GUYS. ;~; I am ruining that langua-- tho-- WORDS I TALK SO AMAZINGLY!
Did you know that many a wizarding library contains a minimum of forty six magicbooks which in turn contain nothing but particular incantations, all fully shy of our poor symbol just to smugly display a point?

I did always think that that was a fascinating bit of trivia. It actually isn't as pivotal to many sorts of function as you may think!

Still, I do sigh about that small and silly fact that, without it, I cannot sign anything. It is a bit of a frustration around mail hour.

Luckily, 'clocks', as a word, is still fully within my capacity. I obtain my consolation that way.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus