Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Dylan Topic Starter

What in this world. What back pain I had this morning! Tossing and turning all night long!
Dylan wrote:
What in this world. What back pain I had this morning! Tossing and turning all night long!

That is from Dobson m'lady. Dobson has dug into your brain. You can't think of anything but Dobson now. Your world is now uplifting.
Sherlock wrote:
Dylan wrote:

That is from Dobson m'lady. Dobson has dug into your brain. You can't think of anything but Dobson now. Your world is now uplifting.
Run, Dylan. Run as you still can.
Also, I'm sorry for your back pain. Do you own a warming pad?
I don't think Dylan owns a warming pad. Too bad for Dylan. No sympathy from this girl, hah!
What is this? Dylan? Running? Bollocks. Dobson lusts for that particular angora and it lusts for him.
Dylan Topic Starter

It is all trial and tribulation for this young lass! No pity on my back pain, only accosting of a fox for a angora.
No, no warming pad, though thankfully my significant oth- my boyfr- my lov-, oh you understand!- is back tonight.
Dylan wrote:
It is all trial and tribulation for this young lass! No pity on my back pain, only accosting of a fox for a angora.
No, no warming pad, though thankfully my significant oth- my boyfr- my lov-, oh you understand!- is back tonight.

Again you fail with your law m'lady. How could you do such a thing! I cry for you....and Dobson hunts for you.
Kim Site Admin

Dylan wrote:

Spirit away his warmth. It is truth that that is what a boys' application is.
What about of a lady's application Miss Kim?
Dylan Topic Starter

Sherlock wrote:
What about of a lady's application Miss Kim?

I think to simply sit and look charming and stunning. (I kid!)
I don't know. Why kid? That sounds fun. Should do that than work.
I am awfully good at sitting and looking charming and also stunning. Dylan has a knack for failing laws.
Dylan is a badass but still a charming lady. Dobson is swooning and Fox is drooling.
What fox, good wolf-thing? A fox drooling is appalling. (I think I did not do that right, is appalling right or not?)
Not a fox. Fox is a wolf. A stunning wolf in fact. Fox may drool and Dobson shall swoon. That is how this story is told.
Odd. Amazing, but odd. I will look into this crazy stuff.
Nothing odd about Fox.
Dylan wrote:
My significant boy thing :D
Why would I follow laws of a madman? I go my own way about this world, and shall not conform to laws made by a tyrannical monstrousity such as this man. >:(
Kim Site Admin

This again?! It is too hard, say I!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus