Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Dylan wrote:
!! By gods, I didn't find Autumn's failing. So sorry! Don't mind what I had said about that girl. ;p
Oh, thanks. Truly. I can feel your warm fuzzy thoughts. /sarcasm

fix: GUHGUHSG
Blast to that annoying s-word that allows my cool and long post to fail!
I am sick. This is my justification for failure. Hrmph.
Dylan Topic Starter

autumn wrote:
Sorry but you fail again autumn. Would you have a candy to prop up to a happy thought?
Dylan wrote:
autumn wrote:
>:C
Dylan Topic Starter

It is official! All of us just cannot go on. THE FAILINGS I KNOW OF, but all of us - so valiant! So good!
I don't know if cursing is okay on our forums. But f--- you Dylan. I'll catch you at it too!
Dylan wins for using an glorious post with no use of taboo things!
Dylan wrote:
It is official! All of us just cannot go on. Our failings are obvious, but all of us - so valiant! So good!
Bahah. Now you and I can calm down. Or... I can, anyway. Hurr.
Dylan Topic Starter

autumn wrote:
Dylan wrote:
It is official! All of us just cannot go on. Our failings are obvious, but all of us - so valiant! So good!

Fix'd.
Kim Site Admin

autumn wrote:
I don't know if cursing is okay on our forums. But f--- you Dylan. I'll catch you at it too!

Stepping out of the game to clarify policy: Minor and occasional cursing is let slide. We try to avoid excesses and f-bombs as much as possible.
Dylan wrote:
autumn wrote:
Dylan wrote:

Fix'd.
W-what?
Also, thank you Kim. Good to know!
Dylan Topic Starter

Dylan wrote:
It is official! All of us just cannot go on. THE FAILINGS I KNOW OF, but all of us - so valiant! So good!
Dylan wrote:
Dylan wrote:
O i c.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I found that I was trying to avoid the naughty symbol for all my communications, not just this topic.
darth_angelus wrote:
I found that I was trying to avoid the naughty symbol for all my communications, not just this topic.

And you, darth, just lost to Dylan's law of this forum.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Again...gah!
It is okay though. I am looking for a conclusion to this solution. May I find it soon.
This is amazingly amusing.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Don't Use the Letter 'E'!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus