Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Mark a char Public or Anon in dashboard

Sanne Moderator

Geeshe, can you tell it's my day off today?!

I'm at 18 chars right now. I'm irked that on my slow internet connection I have to go edit every single character's settings to figure out if they're anon or public. It's too much effort to type in the URL for my profile (lazybums I am).

Oh almighty Kim, can thou not supply me with a simpler method of identification? And maybe kick my butt for abusing the English language. <_<
Kim Site Admin

Good idea. Putting it on the to-do list.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Hurray! *feels useful* :B
Here I am with only two and thought that was a lot.

What's even worse is that I have 78 active characters on Furcadia. I can't even begin to stuff them all here into RPR.
Kim Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
What's even worse is that I have 78 active characters on Furcadia. I can't even begin to stuff them all here into RPR.

My mind boggles how anyone could have the time to play that many characters enough to warrant profiles. Clearly you are mightier than I.

Kim wrote:
Sanne wrote:

My mind boggles how anyone could have the time to play that many characters enough to warrant profiles. Clearly you are mightier than I.

I somehow... manage! If I don't RP them, I draw them. :P
By jove m'dear. That is a tremendous amount of imagination you've compacted in your head. I applaud and marvel you with your talents to play them all.

I have to admit I don't RP every single one of them constantly... that's not possible with my schedule. They do tend to take turns and are dusted off when I am in a particular mood to RP one of them. :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Even if you don't play them all the time, 78 is still quite impressive :)

Stop it, you guys make me feel like a freak. D: Or making me blush. I can't quite decide.

*bawls quietly in a corner*
Sanne wrote:

ACTIVE characters?
Wow. o-o Maybe we've run into each other before XD
I can feel the radiance of your flushed cheeks from here. I believe we've just made a robot blush darth.

My CPU is overheating from trying to process the embarrassment! D:
Quick! Someone turn the fans on stat!
I truly believe TGT is only filled with 5 people that are all alting. /sagenods

BUT I am only continuing to derail this!

/scampers away

*kinda sorta goes boom, smacking people in the face with wires and chips (the non-edible kind) and other robotish gizmo*

Dylan wrote:
I truly believe TGT is only filled with 5 people that are all alting. /sagenods

BUT I am only continuing to derail this!

/scampers away

That's alright, the topic-train met my enormous butt and got derailed a looooooong time ago. :P
But still a splendid idea.

Above was/is my attempt to fix the tracks and get this train moving smoothly again.

Let's see...

- Suggestion was put in the Development Log.
- Topic is my own.
- I'm fine with it, it's giving me some good laughs!

I don't think there's anything to add to my idea, considering its simplicity. So we might as well have some fun before the topic dies down. :P

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Mark a char Public or Anon in dashboard

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus