Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Swells of Rage (OOC)

Yay! The plot continues.

Iltheyn did you draw that? Excellent! I wish I had illustration capabilities.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Ye. I did. Its just a sketch.

Thanks!
Beetlebelle

@BreezyDawn I'm gonna say its a unique language, but it can be understood by any creature. (Kinda a copout but...eyyy xD)

The meaning of the words more or less kinda enter into your mind so you can vaguely understand what is being said. I figure hearing the actual language would be very odd at first, but after a while when she speaks it becomes clearer and is as if they were speaking the same language.

Edit: Once again, awesome sketch, iltheyn! Your illustrations are always a treat to see.
Gotcha! Post is done! *continues to enjoy the writing adventure*
Beetlebelle

I'm 1/3rd of the way done with writing my entry, but I'm afraid its going to have a wait a little longer for my post as I have to go to school now. >_< I'll be back in a few hours!

Edit: Back and posted!
Beetlebelle wrote:
I'm 1/3rd of the way done with writing my entry, but I'm afraid its going to have a wait a little longer for my post as I have to go to school now. >_< I'll be back in a few hours!

Edit: Back and posted!

Yay!
Bye the way Tusitala, I've seen Merlin. Pretty good show! Though I didn't like the ending.
anon (played anonymously)

A source of inspiration for RP, at least I can somewhat picture my characters through those
If only I had Iltheyn's drawing skills I could make my very own for now... recycling works just as good
Tusitala2017 wrote:
A source of inspiration for RP, at least I can somewhat picture my characters through those
If only I had Iltheyn's drawing skills I could make my very own for now... recycling works just as good

Agreed!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Tusitala, you should probs edit that post. Taff can try to compel Xochi but its up to Beetlebelle whether that works.

Sure, no problem, text editted
I really hope we can keep this one going for a while. All the quality rp's I have found so far, just haven't lasted long enough. (Bedtime, gnight!)

Good morning ... 1PM over here... I'm sure Iltheyn has plenty to keep the RP going.
I am just a side dish to the main course

After all ... where is the merchant? where did he go? what was he looking for? is he coming back to get more revenge on Tye or forgotten about sweet revenge already?
Looking over Iltheyns other rp's - I wish I'd found them sooner! They look like fun, but are too far advanced for me to join in. Lots of story already there! *awaits the others posts* :)

in Raid of Aftbide I love the interaction by paranoid/iltheyn

Marcello/Tye - keep the bickering in a masterfully amusing way to the point of putting a daily smile on my face and keeping everyone hooked to the reply.

Also their Drake/Kerik interaction has been very exciting to follow

Come think of it, they're just both awesome RPers and they achieve so much in so few words ... maybe one day I get the hang of it

The one I have yet to read is the longest ongoing RP called [One Rainy Night (Open)] I'll read up all of it in 1 go this weekend
Tusitala2017 wrote:
in Raid of Aftbide I love the interaction by paranoid/iltheyn

Marcello/Tye - keep the bickering in a masterfully amusing way to the point of putting a daily smile on my face and keeping everyone hooked to the reply.

Also their Drake/Kerik interaction has been very exciting to follow

Come think of it, they're just both awesome RPers and they achieve so much in so few words ... maybe one day I get the hang of it

The one I have yet to read is the longest ongoing RP called [One Rainy Night (Open)] I'll read up all of it in 1 go this weekend

Im sure you'll get there. You seem very passionate about rp already!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I really gotta stop character juggling x_x

Rainy Night is pretty calm atm. You won't find the same kind of conflict in that one.

Also hi again just dropping in

A pleasure to see you online and read your replies, even if its 2/3AM
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Around here its about 9pm. Late, but not extremely so.
Hi! 6:30 here :) Sirina and her big mouth. Though, not too hard to come up with an excuse. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Swells of Rage (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus