Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Swells of Rage (OOC)

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Well there's supposed to be a good cadejo which is white and a bad omen cadejo which is black... wonder if he'll bring both into the story or just the one

Yeah me too!
anon (played anonymously)

Are you going to bring any more characters? or just playing Sirina for now?
Ithelyn is awesome at RP, you can tell he has the experience and the hang of it,
I am reading through his other RP stories, and honestly they're all so good it is hard to pick
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Are you going to bring any more characters? or just playing Sirina for now?
Ithelyn is awesome at RP, you can tell he has the experience and the hang of it,
I am reading through his other RP stories, and honestly they're all so good it is hard to pick

So far just Sirina, if there's another that we need a player for I might be up for it. But for the most part I like to concentrate on one character, though sometimes I use some NPC's :)

And yes he is! Very good so far. You as well :)

Oh no no, not me, I am new to this whole new way of writing and interacting.
I started this site less than 2 weeks ago here
I am learning all about RP, rules, styles, etc
Iltheyn is being very patient wth me so far !
Beetlebelle

Hey is there still room for more peeps to join in? :> I am currently in the process of adding a new character that I think would be perfect for this RP.

Here's my WIP (They are a little Quetzal dragon)
cgHoa41.jpg
Iltheyn Topic Starter

@Beetlebelle Quetzalcoatl is the first aztec deity I was introduced to and, by extension, my fav. I'd be very happy to see your new baby in this rp. Which reminds me I have some reading to do; not necessarily for this rp, though it may benefit it. I just would like to know more about aztec mythology.

I know your character isn't Quetzalcoatl himself but basically the fact that they're modeled partly after those adorable birbs wins me over anywho

Also lmao I didn't expect that I'd return from my day trip to see folks complimenting me in my absence xD! Thank you!

Oh, I wanted to mention though. It is perfectly fine for this island to be St. Martinique, even if it is the exact same island as irl. That's fine, I already described it as an island. Just remember though that although the biome is based off of that region it is otherwise sandbox, so if for any reason characters leave the island they could find anything. idk if the rp is going to progress that much but if it does, I can almost see it being a little dark tower-y as a result. A mixture of real and unreal places.
iltheyn wrote:
@Beetlebelle Quetzalcoatl is the first aztec deity I was introduced to and, by extension, my fav. I'd be very happy to see your new baby in this rp. Which reminds me I have some reading to do; not necessarily for this rp, though it may benefit it. I just would like to know more about aztec mythology.

I know your character isn't Quetzalcoatl himself but basically the fact that they're modeled partly after those adorable birbs wins me over anywho

Also lmao I didn't expect that I'd return from my day trip to see folks complimenting me in my absence xD! Thank you!

Oh, I wanted to mention though. It is perfectly fine for this island to be St. Martinique, even if it is the exact same island as irl. That's fine, I already described it as an island. Just remember though that although the biome is based off of that region it is otherwise sandbox, so if for any reason characters leave the island they could find anything. idk if the rp is going to progress that much but if it does, I can almost see it being a little dark tower-y as a result. A mixture of real and unreal places.

Awesome! I can kind of envision that too ;) hope your day-trip was fun
Beetlebelle

iltheyn wrote:

I know your character isn't Quetzalcoatl himself but basically the fact that they're modeled partly after those adorable birbs wins me over

Same! I even based my very first email name on it. x) Also Aztec mythology is super gory! Lots of human sacrifices and whatnot, they must have been pretty dang intense back then.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Sorry for the later reply. I had to sleep that one off.

As I started writing for Triss (If it isn't supposed to be an OC of mine, I can change his identity) I started imagining he had the voice of this trailer's narrator.
Haha, niice.

Also, before I go any further with Sirina's story, I want to double check I'm not stepping on your own plans, and that it is likely they may have stopped along their course to restock supplies. If so, then it could as well have been Sirina's town, as it is a small enough place, though its the main city of her father's Kingdom, mostly just a port.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Oh no that's fine, actually rather likely considering how long the ship was sailing.
Okay :} awesome
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I don't want to go into too much detail about what tye's going through ic but I just looked it up for more info on what to represent and have horrified myself. ;_; why did I do this to my bb

well I guess I should warn you guys that Tye's time is short, and if he dies I'll not be angry at either of you. xD I may make Mark a profile and have him take over.

@iltheyn I thought your IC replies were quite intriguing.... now turns out your OOC replies are even more so! * Goes to grab popcorn and sits to read up some more *

Not sure how you guys do it, but every morning you have me on the edge waiting for the next round of nightly posts. I can tell you all have truckloads experience with RP.

@Sirina good questions asked too! are the pirates to blame for your kingdom's demise?
Beetlebelle

Oh no! D: What's wrong with Tye!? Maybe a little demi-deity snake should swoop in and try to help... :S

Good question, I wonder what he is planning for poor Tye

@Beetlebelle ... when are you jumping in?
Go on... you know you want to click that reply button
Beetlebelle

Hng!!! I want to! It has been slow going on my drawing of the character, I might jump in anyway though, I pretty much have the basics of her character info done anyway
Oooh the plot thickens! Im enjoying this immensely. I love a good roleplay and you both have been excellent. =D

Tusitala - I think that's a very likely possibility! One Sirina is now only getting an idea of. Perhaps she will find out more on her adventure, and this whole excursion will be more helpful to her father than she thought! xD oh how plans change like the winds. Never does something go exactly as one hopes it will. Sirina will learn... muahaha
Tye - I wish I could say I had worked the magiks into Sirina and she could help him out of his.. er. Situation. But unfortunately he might be on his own there.
Is it likely that Sirina and Merthyr would recognize each other? Given politics and such it seems like they have probably at least heard of one another, if they have neighboring kingdoms. Perhaps not met face to face though. Hmmm.

Also, I suppose if it makes things easier and more interesting, I can play Sirina's father, even if it's only for a few scenes.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Swells of Rage (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus