Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Swells of Rage (OOC)

anon (played anonymously)

You covered it up pretty well :)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Rin: I *COUGH* uhm am definitely just a stable boy

If Tye were not having trouble he'd back her up tho.
Haha xD git the boy well then! I'm sure she'll need backup sooner or later

good to see you guys online already ... it's 5/6PM over here :)

iltheyn wrote:
Rin: I *COUGH* uhm am definitely just a stable boy

Lol I could not have put it better ;)

@Beetlebelle god-modding expected if Taff picks Xochi up and Xochi controls Taff in return to heal Tye [supposing Tye wants to be healed] :) Play it your way @ next post

Waits for the round of questioning after the heal to find out more about Tye, more about Mark and more about Sirina's cover up story, I guess some about Xochi too, why is it there? what is it doing in that island? was it born there? where are the rest of them (if any others left)
*offers a sleepy G'morning* oh boy, is she supposed to have a cover up story? Guess she'd better consider that a bit xD

Well Xochi has stated "...And perhaps you can tell me a bit about yourselves after." it would be most rude not to supply information after the shelter and healing. It'll be time to spill the beans I guess :D
Beetlebelle

Tusitala2017 wrote:
@Beetlebelle god-modding expected if Taff picks Xochi up and Xochi controls Taff in return to heal Tye [supposing Tye wants to be healed] :) Play it your way @ next post

Waits for the round of questioning after the heal to find out more about Tye, more about Mark and more about Sirina's cover up story, I guess some about Xochi too, why is it there? what is it doing in that island? was it born there? where are the rest of them (if any others left)

Alright, thanks! :)
Ooo and possible story time coming up xD Looking forward to it!

Taff is about to pour out his heart and tell all there is to it. Gonna be a looong post * sniff, sniff *
What a tragic story - well not that bad - bet Tye's one / Mark's one is worse :P
Uhmmm not sure I should be sharing royal secrets with an thief, oh well, we'll take chances
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I made up Chowder just now but I love Chowder. Its short for Chowderhead. He's my new baby.

Anyway, I was thinking I should put together a site group to manage OOC chats. That way if I want to start anything else it won't clutter the rp discussion thread. What do you guys think?

Good idea, post link here when you have it made (if you do go ahead)
Sounds like a fine idea!

Chowder makes me laugh xD

Chowder has been a great addition to the story.
My, my, a suggestion to join the pirates, uhmmm, Merthyr is going to have to think about that offer, from king to outlaw, lol
I'm not sure he has the particular authority to offer such things xD since he can't seem to remember why he was talking to Merthyr in the first place.
Beetlebelle

Let me know if anything sounds confusing or odd and I will try to fix it, I wrote the last half of my post at 2:31am.. so yeah x_x I'll probably edit it a bit in the morning when I re-read it..
Looks awesome to me!
Beetlebelle

Thank you! :) I'm always looking to improve my writing/drawing, so any feedback is welcome and appreciated. <3
Beetlebelle wrote:
Let me know if anything sounds confusing or odd and I will try to fix it, I wrote the last half of my post at 2:31am.. so yeah x_x I'll probably edit it a bit in the morning when I re-read it..

I think you did a fantastic job there :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Swells of Rage (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus