Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lux eternia (open on consultation)

Malvia rose and sat near the major rolling his eyes up with a sigh
"Ugh, boys I swear... he's not even that good of a cheateam anyway."
The snakend turned back around and gave an annoyed glance at the merry band.
"So anyway, you were saying major ? I didn't quite catch that.."
Ukios characters (played by Thekaleidoscope) Topic Starter

There was a few seconds pause before Henry decided to call for order, the other occupants of the truck reacting to it at their own paces.

"All-right listen up, here's what's gonna happen. Our little informant here kept begging for more information so I'll do most of the briefing now. Elliot, you'll be going with Mal here as a helper. Phillip will go along and serve as backup should everything start going wrong. The rest of us will be camping inside a house given to us by one of the local merchants, we serve as the distraction."

"Remember that at the moment Collineus is a mostly neutral faction within our myriad of alliances. We cannot bring any more reinforcements than we have in this vehicle now. This is our one and only chance, do not blow it. Oh and Snake ... any info on a group known as burning falcon?"
Malvia lost his cocky smile instently the second he heard the name of the company.
"I'm sorry what ? Did I just misheard or something ?" he hoped all the while knowing he had perfectly understood the name.
"Are you talking about the Burning Falcons as in the best regiment of the Iron's Son Mercenary Compagny, responsible for the Costabelle ports massacres ? Those Falcons ? Lead by that ... shrew of woman ?! "
*Backing off to a corner of the truck , the informant seemed in real distress, although quite comical.*
"Hey no ! not fair, nobody told they would be there, I would have never got on board with this whole thing if you did ! *realising that he was coerced from the start pissed him off even more when he saw the beginning of a reply on the major lips* You know what I mean, shut up ! And i'm serious, this is not okay ! I was ... partially okay with this whole thing but I'm not cool with it if THEY are here : this guys are insanes ! They've got more war founds than most countries, they're all completely immune to fear, and they use guerilla tactics I can't even begin to phathom countering !"
*Falling at the bottom of the truck, the snake hissed at the situation and himself.*
"fffffffff- ... Oh this is so effed up.. No.. " *with some real anguish he starred at Henry with his deep green reptilian eyes.*
"I really don't know if I can help you on this one, She... their leader, she scares me : last time I saw her work she used kids, not even 10, to torch up the bodies of the opponents they had thought the day before. She sent a little girl with a freakin' grenade in her hand at a group of off-duty soldiers just to send a message to the autorities that she was in town. Yeah, THAT's her signature move. And the kid aren't the worst of it, believe me : all her guys are more than pros, and there's nothing they won't do to win. "
*sighing and massaging his neck the young man tried his best to actually help the soldiers but he was still under the shock of the news.*
"If there's one thing I can tell you, it's that all non-ranked ... members ? have to wear a red scarf around their arm, and even if they are at the lowest level of the company you have to do your best to avoid contact : the best thing that could happen is that you manage to subdue them before they try some sort of suicide bomb device or something like that."
*hiding his shaking hands in his coat Malvia continued* "Hum .. the leader... Sierrah.. She'll be based in some mansion her guys raided for her recently. If you really intent on infiltrating those guys... well first make sure your number is up, and never, ever, contact us when you think you're alone. One of their security guys has got an echolocation ability that is just inescapable. We'll need to communicate via a drop box intown, as to coordinate that with your possibles moves.. It's going to be tricky.. That only thing at our advantage is that their leader's ubris is just as huge as it is limitating her countermeasures , at first. If we play it smart there's a small window of opportunity to infiltrate someone in and maybe even save the target. But you have to keep in mind that you're all expected, so every second upon arrival will be a fight for survival. Play it smart please, you don't wanna end up as the guys she keeps prisonners..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lux eternia (open on consultation)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus