Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

he got up and removed the lid and picked up Kat and carried her to her tent and laid her down and put cover's over her and kissed her forehead and went back to the fire.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

"Aw." She smirked. "Cute."

He rolled his eyes and pulled out a cold hot dog and offered it to Amber.

"Thanks." She took it and began to cook it.

He nodded his head and pulled out a hotdog and ate it like that but wasn't "fully" satisfying.
The Hayes Family (played anonymously)

((May I join with Kate and Gracie? (Kate would be adapted to have no abilities especially because I haven't added them to her page yet, RIP)))

(yes we need more people)
(Adam and Helfre are avalible for Dating)
(Adam was just added :3)

Two young girls walked through the area near the camp. Kate led the way. She had a plain white backpack with her and held a weak flashlight. Both girls wielded branches as weapons. Gracie sighs and mumbles. "I miss the others.."

Anthony took his last bite and heard wispers he went over to Kat's tent to check on her. She was fine. Anthony wiped his head and closed the tent and went to a tree seeing if the wispers would come to the fire.

She stood up, ready to fight. She grabbed her dagger and looked around, hearing the whispering.

Kate sees the light from the fire nearby. "There's people here," she whispers to Gracie. "We need to be quiet in case they're not friendly. And we should probably find somewhere to rest.."

Anthony pull out his sword and got it ready he looked from all sides to male sure they didint sneek uo

She looke at Anthony then looked around. "Get ready." She whispered to herself.

Kate and Gracie continue to walk, being a bit quieter.

Anthony's eyes started to go red he felt the anger in his eyes and arms his skin became more pale and his teeth turned more sharp he looked at his hands and calmed down he couldn't keep his secret like this.

She quietly inched further towards the thick span of trees lining the camp.

Gracie suddenly spoke up a bit too loud. "Kate, I think my hearing aids are running low on battery.." Kate heard Gracie and quickly put her hand on the younger girl's mouth. "We'll find you some more batteries in a bit. Don't worry. But we gotta be quiet right now!!" She says quietly.

Anthony jumped from tree to tree and observed the girl's he looked behind them and saw a dark figure he had a axe and swung his arms up and was about to hit Anthony quickly jumped down and hit his sword with the dark figured and started a brawl klinking swords went for 9 minutes after the time he pushed the figure to the ground and removed his weapon he dragged him from the shadow and chained to a tree he removed the figure hoodie it was...

Helfre...
Anthony got more mad and slapped him and pinned his head ageist the tree and said What the Hell are you doing here
Helfre didnt resist and rolled his eyes
Anthony said Ok don't want to talk AMBER SOMEONE NEED MOTIVATION he walked up to the 2 girls and asked if they were Ok

She heard him and race to his side. "What is I-oh. Never mind." She crossed her arms. "What exactly do I need to do to 'motivate him'?"

Slap him around or something get answers on why he was trying to kill these girl's Anthony said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus