Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Aly watched behind the house over hearing the conversation. She swung around, clumsily knocking over a trash can along with herself. She cursed under her breath knowing that they must of saw her now, despite how much she hoped not. She quickly scurried to her feet, grabbed her knife and held it closely to her hand as she watched to see if her suspiciousness was right.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(who's conversation?)
Yea lets go Kat looked at her tilting her head in insanity she took her katana out and popped she looked at her katana and giggled crazy like.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She rolled her eyes and started walking. "Don't get to crazy on me, or else I have to go crazy on you. And, trust me, you don't want that." She smirked and kept walking, her dagger and one pistol in each hand.

Kat said walking with her ill get crazy on anyone i want when i want and how i want she giggled again and stuck out her tongue and laughed more.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and started running.

Kat ran with her with a evil smile and cut though some zombies on the way to where ever they were going. She has never ran this much but it was worth it to escape the zombie's

After a while they made it to a forest and a tree with a ladder that seemed to go no where.

Kat put her hand on her forehead and looked up she removed her hand and slammed her arms to her side and said now what
(Bit late but it was Kats and Ambers. )

(why didn't you respond sooner!!!!!)

(Maybe she couldn't! Calm down!)

"Now we climb."

(:/)
after youKat said while she put her hands behind her back.

She started climbing an after reachin the top she disappeared.

Kat followed her and looked down and looked back up.

She walked into the treehouse that was invisible. "Come on! Don't want any creepers gettin ya!" She smirked.

Kat rolled her eyes and climbed faster.
(I couldnt at the moment but I might as well make something out of it. )

Alyssa huffed running, slightly turning her back seeing that as she feared, she was being followed.
Darting from the crease in between to buildings and onto the street, she couldn't believe what was before her eyes. It was a bunch of Zombies. She cursed under her breath, before bolting towards the woods till she couldn't run any longer and had to take a break. Stopping, she realized there was a latter by her as she caught her breath.

(I hope I got the area right...)

(i think) Kat finally got to the top and looked around it was cozy and awesome she could live here she asked amber when did you find this?

(is it ok if i add 1 of my other character's for a love interest for kat i could do 1 for you guys too)

(Yeah totally!)

"Find? No. Built, yes. I built it a long time ago, with my father," she looked down, "Then all this went down and I converted it to a safe house. Invisible for cover and secret compartments only known to me." She smirked. "There are three bedrooms upstairs, pick one of the white doors. The black one is mine and I suggest you don't go in there." She walked into a kitchen like area and started unpacking some food.

(Yeah you are in the right area)
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

"Damn it!" Damien narrowly dodges getting scratched by that stupid brat who kept taking his role in the school plays. He swings his baseball bat down and and brains splatter everywhere. He grabs his bag leaves the bat and runs, not knowing where the hell to go or what to do. 'Hmm I should probably go up.' he thinks to himself, he could get trapped but it would be harder for the zombies to get him. So he starts running up the school steps he passes the home-ec room and decides to go in and gather supplies. He runs in grabs as much food as he can, and then he goes and grabs a hammer for protection. He continues up the stairs and feels incredibly lucky, until he hears footsteps from behind, lots of footsteps. He starts running and gets to the roof he shuts and locks the doors quickly and looks at the school ground. "Great idea, what am I supposed to do now!" he yells at himself, the ladder that leads down the building is surrounded by zombies, and all he has is a claw hammer for a weapon.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus