Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

Amber heard the screaming and rolled her eyes. "Not again." She raced to the scene and started ripping the Z's apart with ease and grace.
James (played by SmackKam)

He looked back at the girl and stopped, he ran to her side, weilding a knife"need help?"
The Hayes Family (played anonymously)

Kate stands there and looks at Amber. "Woah."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy stopped running and spun around and watched them (whoever was killing those zombies) kill the zombies. Luna stood between them. Sissy mumbled something to herself and started walking away with Luna trailing behind her. As she walked she took a handful of throwing knives out of her jacket pocket counting them in her head.

( Sissy is only nine and everyone older then her. Poor Sissy at least she has Luna her sister/pet/ service dog because they are literally sisters)

Gracie runs out to Kate, the zombies and the others and smashes some zombies with her stick, yelling something about wanting to help. The stick then snaps in half. She has a quick look of pure terror on her face before screaming and rushing around to find a new weapon. Kate is meanwhile tearing zombies apart with her stick.

She shook her head. "Not me! Them!" She nodded towards the sisters and refocused on the Z's. She turned her staff into a blade and started beheading them in one movement.

Kate resorts to stabbing zombies with her stick.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She glanced behind her at them and sighed. She paused her mind deciding wether to help or not. Luna saw one of the zombies almost get one of them (anyone one of them) and barked alerting them that the zombie was there.

Gracie whirls around to see a zombie behind her and screams loudly. Kate immediately rushes over and tears the zombie apart as best as she can. By now, both girls are screaming.
James (played by SmackKam)

he stabbed zombies, killing mutiple

The extreme stress rushing through Kate's thoughts resulted in her having an asthma flare-up. She starts to cough, wheezing with each troubled breath she takes. She whips her messenger bag open and searches for her rescue inhaler.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna put her paw on Sissy knee. Sissy mutters something angrily under her breath and takes of running to a nearby building, before she can reach it she collapses on the ground unconscious. (She fainted). Luna ran over and layed down partway on top of Sissy as she was taught for DPT.
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

Kat hears the comotion but pretends not to hear it and just stand's by
(Can we restart please?)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

( sure if everyone else doesn't mind cus I don't. It's midnight for me so I'm gonna go to sleep bye peoples cya later)
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

(Same Cya)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

Follows the screaming to find a terrifying scene. A girl was fighting zombies joined by two other figures that I can't make out clearly. Runs towards them, taking down Zombies as a run. Eventually I get to the girl. She has grey eyes and scars on here arms. Takes up a position nearby her and starts hacking away at the zombies. "Hey what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" I say to the girl
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She pushes Luna off her who insists she doesn't get up but Sissy stands up anyways. Sissy grabbed the throwing knives out of her pocket and held one in her left hand and threw it. It stabbed into a zombies head nearby Jonah. Luna ran off to the zombie grabbed the throwing knife from its head and brought it back to Sissy who threw another one hitting a different zombie in the head and Luna ran to get it.

She kept slicing Z's left and right, no new scratches to be seen

Kate, in the middle of an asthma flare-up, finds her rescue inhaler and slowly walks over to a sidewalk. She sits down and quickly takes a dose of medicine from her inhaler like she was meant to. She holds her breath to let the medicine do it's job and prays that she wouldn't slip into a full-blown attack.

Gracie runs around searching for a weapon, when her foot bumps against something. It's a tennis racket. She grabs it, smirking a bit, then runs to the zombies and smashes them effectively with the racket.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She put the knives back in her jacket pocket (that is a bit to big for her) and thought not my problem. The small 9 year old stood there watching with Luna sitting (almost taller then Sissy) next to her leg.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus